Family Medicine  |
Male
Dr. Mark Christensen, MD
Dr. Mark Christensen, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Castle Pines, CO. He has been practicing for 8 years. Dr. Christensen is affiliated with Castle Rock Adventist Hospital.

250 Max Dr Ste 102

• PHCS
  • PHP-Physicians Health Plan

Learn about Dr. Christensen

Dr. Christensen's Experience

Dr. Christensen's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

• Injuries
  • Knee Sprain
  • Plantar Fasciitis
  • Rotator Cuff Injuries
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Shoulder Dislocation

• Joint Injection
  • Mole Removal
  • Pap Smear
  • Physical Examination
  • Platelet-Rich Plasma Injection (PRP)
  • Synvisc® Injection
  • Viscosupplementation With Hyaluronate
  • Wart Removal
  • Well Baby Care
  • Wellness Examination

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• Union College
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2004
  • Loma Linda University
    Medical School | Graduated 2009
  • Kaiser Fontana Fam Med
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2012
  • Kaiser Fontana
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2013

Dr. Christensen has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Christensen does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Christensen and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

View Video

Dr. Christensen's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Christensen to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Christensen's Performance
castle pines, co |
Dr. Christensen is a most caring doctor, taking time to listen and explain. I am most pleased with his care.
Littleton, CO |
We went in for my daughters wrist that was very bruised and Dr. Christensen and his staff were very helpful and very pleasant. He was very kind and quickly addressed our issue. The front desk staff was amazing and Terra and Rosa were also amazing. Overall a wonderful experience. If you want great care with a great staff I would reccomend this place and especially this dr.
in Castle Rock, CO |
I didn't wait at all for my visit and appreciated Dr. Christensen taking the time to explain my cholesterol and how to improve it. I would highly recommend him and the Ridgeline team to anyone!!
in Littleton, CO |
Very knowledgeable about sports medicine. Helps athletes get back to their sport.
in Castle rock |
Amazing and compassionate staff!!!!
in Castle Rock |
Direct, to the point, good bed side manor.
in CASTLE Rock, co |
Vista went well. Very nice and knowledgeable.
in Denver, CO |
Felt like I needed an appointment quickly due to pain and infection from insulin pump sites and they were able to accommodate me very quickly.
Fast & friendly
in Aurora, CO |
Dr. Christensen saw my son and was excellent. My son had a cough, congestion etc. and Dr. Christensen treated him for a viral infection and didn't prescribe unnecessary antibiotics.
in Denver, CO |
Dr. Christensen and his staff were very friendly and had us in and out very fast. Very nice office and great staff!!!
in Castle Rock, CO |
Dr. Mark did a great job testing my shoulder stability, diagnosing my injury and recommending therapy. I get along really well with his personality.
in Denver, CO |
Very patient and friendly doctor. He is on time and very good with my kids. He always take time with the kids and appointments are never rushed.
in Castle Rock |
All three of my boys were seen in the same day. He was very courteous and respectful. They were able to get their immunizations up to date.
in Sedalia, CO |
Very caring doctor. Took the time to listen to all of my concerns and really made me fell like he cared about me as a person.
in Englewood, CO |
Dr Christensen really took the time to understand my concerns. I have recommended him to my friends and family.
in Castle Rock, CO |
I was able to relate to Dr. Christensen as he made me feel an instant comfort level. He addressed my concerns in a timely fashion. I plan to continue to see Dr. Christensen into the future.
in Castle Rock, CO |
I came from Florida last June and my Insurance send me to Dr. Christensen. I was very pleased and so gratefull the way I was treated by him and his stuff. They were very caring and concerned about my health.
in Castle Pines, CO |
I was extremely impressed with Dr. Mark Christensen. He was very thorough on my first visit to see him. We discussed my medications and he fully understood all my problems. I would certainly recommend Dr. Christensen at Castle Pines, CO. I found him to be a very personable, friendly and courteous young doctor!!!!!!!! I am a senior citizen and certainly appreciated the fact that he took his time with me. We agreed on every aspect of my medication and any treatment he deemed advisable.
in Parker, CO |
Like the previous comments, the staff is super unfriendly, the doctors with the exception of Traver and Dr. Chu are horrific, not attentive and flat out rude. If it weren't for the staff and last few negative experiences I would have kept on going to Dr. Traver but I cannot deal with the level of unprofessionalism from the staff and billing services.
in Sedalia, CO |
I have to be Prodded not only to go to a DR. But I also am not one to EVER give surveys. BUT in this case I feel I must, Perhaps you are like myself.. Having Bad experiences with Doctors in your past. I found Dr. Christensen through my medical care. The one I saw weeks before did NOTHING to really help me. Dr. Christensen not only HELPED ME. He took the time to explain what needed to be done in a calm VERY PROFESSIONAL Way (He personality is Great). HE STAFF IS GREAT AS WELL THX To All !!!.
in Castle Rock, CO |
1st time visit .Impressed with his knowledge of rx's & given the choice of which way to go. with some of meds.Professional & caring.
in Castle Pines, CO |
Clearly inexperienced with Pediatrics and should not accept peds patients. Overall, seems insecure as a physiclan and inspires no confidence.
in Castle Pines, CO |
Would never recommend this practice to anyone, especially anyone taking their child. Absolutely horrible experience. 2+ hour wellness check, with a rude incompetent staff and zero regard for the care of patients. Do yourself a favor and keep looking.
in Castle rock, co |
I will never revommend him !
Have you seen Dr. Mark Christensen, MD?
Are you Dr. Christensen?