Dr. Mark Chandler, MD

Dr. Mark Chandler, MD

Neuropsychiatry (Psychiatry)  ·
Dr. Mark Chandler, MD is a neuropsychiatry specialist (psychiatrist) in Durham, NC and has been practicing for 36 years. He graduated from University Of Wisconsin Medical School in 1982 and specializes in neuropsychiatry (psychiatry).

3713 University Dr Ste B

Durham, NC 27707

• Magellan Health Services

Learn about Dr. Chandler

See how frequently Dr. Chandler performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Psychiatric Diseases
Anxiety
Major Depressive Disorder

Dr. Chandler's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Neuropsychiatry (Psychiatry)

• Psychiatry
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*

• Psychiatric Evaluation

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

• University Of Wisconsin Medical School
    Medical School | Graduated 1982
  • University Of Mi Hosps and Health Ctrs

Dr. Chandler has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Chandler does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Chandler and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Chandler's Reviews

3.6
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Chandler to family and friends

Dr. Chandler's Performance

GOOD

Dr. Chandler has provided excellent consultative services on a state wide and national level for over 25 years. He is well respected and travels to respective sites to see patients and to monitor response to treatment. He is available 24/7 to address any questions that may arise related to...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I don't know this doctor or the staff. It's hard to leave "stars" for someone I've never met bit our 12yr old special needs/medically fragile child is a resident at RHA Howell/River Bend in New Bern. Being that I have received "new patient" paperwork to file out for our son to see him yet their...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr Chandler has known me since I was 5 and has helped me through many difficult moments in my life. I don't think I ever want to see another psychiatrist. He listens to me and I trust him. I am 18 now and hope he never retires.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
If I could leave less than one star I would. Completely incapable Doctor, extremely rude. Did not listen, rushed appointment and jaw dropping rude. He was referred to us by another doctor and obviously there will be no more further referrals.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I work for a group home and we have several consumers who see Dr.Chandler. He is an excellent psychiatrist. He sees many patients that other psychiatrists won't because of the complexity of their disorders. After reading some of the other posts, you might get the idea that he and his office don't...more
Are you Dr. Chandler?