Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |
Dr. Mark Burne, DMD
Dr. Burne is a Board Certified specialist in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery in North Port, FL. He graduated from Barry University in Miami, FL. in 1996, he received his Doctorate of Dental Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine, Philadelphia, PA in 2004. He completed his Oral Surgery training at the University of Rochester Medical Center, Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Rochester, NY in 2008. In addition to Dr. Burne's dental degree and speciality degree he is a physician, obtaining his Doctorate of Osteopathic Medicine in 2001 from the Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Burne is a member of The American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons, American Dental Association, American Society of Anesthesiology, Florida Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons,Charlotte County Dental Society and Sarasota County Dental Society. Dr. Burne is currently on staff at Sarasota Memorial Hospital and its associated outpatient surgical centers and at St. Andrews Surgery Center. Dr. Burne offers a full range of Oral and Maxillofacial services as well as Facial Esthetic treatments. Dr. Burne has a special interest in Guided 3D Imaging Implant Surgery and helping patients regain the look, feel and function of their own teeth when they have been lost or do not develop naturally. Dr. Burne lives in Sarasota, FL with his wife, Maria. He and Maria are very active with community organizations such as Official Sponsor of Sarasota Crew, Official Sponsor of Sarasota Scullers.

NORTH PORT ORAL SURGERY INC

• Guardian
  • MetLife
  • Principal Financial Group

Learn about Dr. Burne

North Port Oral Surgery Clinical Staff consists of highly trained individuals who are dedicated to making your surgical experience as comfortable as possible.

North Port Oral Surgery Patient Care Coordinators and Administrative members help you better understand your insurance benefits coverage and the overall patient care process in our  office.

North Port Oral Surgery Staff is a caring and compassionate team who are constantly striving to provide an exceptional experience.

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

• Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
  • Temporomandibular Joint (TMJ) Surgery

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2001

Dr. Burne has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Burne has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Burne does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Burne and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Burne's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Burne to family and friends
Dr. Burne's Performance
in Venice, FL |
I am a practicing dentist and has watched many oral surgeons in my long career. He is one of the best! He is not only an oral surgeon but a physician! Dr. Mark has more training than most and it shows in his quality work. I highly recomend coming to a skilled caring practioner.
in Rotonda West, FL |
The dr. himself is very nice. His staff on the other hand are rude, inconsiderate, and unhelpful. In my case I received phone calls to my place of business instead of my home or cell which disrupted my work. I received the treatment of impacted wisdom teeth removal. I have been in pain almost 2 weeks now, mind you no pain killers. When I call to speak with someone about this, I am told I will be called back. When they don't call back and I do, I am told again they will call back. They never did.
in North Port, FL |
Dr. Burne is great. However, I had to have surgery on an urgent basis. The office staff would not help me with my Care Credit, and I had to pay for the surgery before I was allowed in. I was told that my claim would be submitted asap and I would be reimbursed just as soon as my ins. paid. My claim wasn't received when I checked with claims weeks later. When the insurance did pay, I was not promptly reimbursed. I begged, told them I was broke, no compassion. A week later, still no $.
in North Port, FL |
By far the best dental experience I have ever had. Would reccomend the office to anyone!
in North Port, FL |
Dr is very professional. Staff is very friendly. They accomadadted me in so many different ways, I would reccomend this office to anyone.
in North Port, FL |
I was in pain with my wisdom tooth . I called to make an appointment and they saw me that day. I went in the office and everyone was friendly. Dr Burne is very professional. My experience was pain free. Dr Burne was able to fit me in their schedule the same day . I was very pleased with the office and appreciated everything they did for me.
in North Port, FL |
I did not feel a thing , literally was pain free experience.
in North Port, FL |
Everything went well, I healed really well.
in North Port, FL |
No problems, everything was great, nice people.
in North Port, FL |
No issues everything was nice and smooth.
in North Port, FL |
They are all great, and I appreciate them being able to work me into their busy schedule before I went on my vacation. I was very happy with the whole office and looking forward to continuing treatment with them.
in North Port, FL |
I was relieved to be able to get see the doctor and get my tooth extracted all in the same day. They are all very nice, and do great work.
Great experience !
in North Port, FL |
Everything was great, feeling good.
in North Port, FL |
I love it here, you are all very knowledgeable and very helpful.
in North Port, FL |
The doctor and everyone on his staff did a great job. I have a lot of anxiety with regards to dental procedures and they really put me at ease. They were very supportive of my nervousness and I felt very comfortable. I would highly recommend this office to anyone.
in North Port, FL |
I am very pleased with Dr. Burne and his staff. They were very pleasant and professional with my entire experience. They were honest with my treatment and did not give me treatment I did not need. I will continue to seek dental extractions with Dr. Burne whenever I need them.
in North Port, FL |
Dr was excellent!!! He was very professional. The staff was very sweet and made my experience very smooth. I was very well pleased with everything !
in North Port, FL |
I was very nervous before the surgery and during, I know I was emotional but the staff made me feel very comfortable and they are all so nice! I would reccomend them to anyone for any oral surgery work. I would like to thank the staff at North Port Oral Surgery for being so wonderful and nice to me.
in North Port, FL |
I could not have found a better oral surgeon, Dr. Burne is by far the best. He is very gentle, kind, professional, and truly puts his patients needs first. The up front staff and the assistants are very sweet and pleasant . Wonderful office !
in North Port, FL |
Dr was very professional , the whole staff was very wonderful . The whole experience was pain free. I would reccomend Dr. Burne to anyone.
in North Port, FL |
Doctor was professional, everyone was very sweet. They saw me right away and procedure was done in the same day , everyone was very informative. I was very nervous but the assistants and Dr comforted me and made sure I was comfortable and made my experience pain free .
in North Port, FL |
I was very pleased, experience was great. Staff is very supportive and comforting. Dr is wonderful and made my experience pain free.
in North Port, FL |
Great job overall. I have no complaints, great experience. The staff is very detailed and thorough with the home care instructions. They made me very comfortable.
in North Port, FL |
Great experience, great doctor, great staff. Pleasant experience .
in North Port, FL |
I was very pleased with Dr. Burne and staff.
in North Port, FL |
Everyone is very nice and really like the office overall.
in North Port, FL |
Procedure was quick,painless,and simple. Brought my daughter here for wisdom teeth,and now getting work done on myself.
in North Port, FL |
I have complaints, assistant was pleasant from start to finish. Dr. Burne was nice and quick.
in North Port, FL |
Dr.Burne and his staff were an A++ with my complete procedure. I would not even think of going anywhere else.
in North Port, FL |
Everything was wonderful. Love the office.
in North Port, FL |
Had no issues, Dr. Burne did a great job, and now seeing his Dad for tx.
in North Port, FL |
Very great doctor and would come back if needed.
in North Port, FL |
Everything was wonderful, no pain, and it was smoothness. Dr is great and so is his staff, very nice people.
in North Port, FL |
Everything went great, I am very happy.
in North Port, FL |
Everyone was very professional and made me very comfortable.
Everything was excellent.
in North Port, FL |
Good experience, everyone is very friendly.
in North Port, FL |
Wonder staff, very professional.
Great.
Great staff.
They did a great job.
in North Port, FL |
Very smooth and easy procedure.
in Chicago, IL |
Great service ... No pain ... Friendly.
in Atlanta, GA |
Pain free and not uncomfortable.
in Orlando, FL |
A thank you for getting me in so quickly, because of the pain.
in North Port, FL |
Prompt, courteous and efficient, came out feeling much better.
in North Port, FL |
Everybody is very helpful,and painless.
in North Port, FL |
My surgery went very smooth and the clinical staff is very professional and nice.
in Atlanta, GA |
Very good care.
Have you seen Dr. Mark Burne, DMD?
Are you Dr. Burne?

Hospitals where Dr. Burne has admitting privileges

Sarasota Memorial Hospital
1700 S Tamiami Trl
Sarasota, FL 34239

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Plastic Surgery