Dr. Mark Burne, DMD

Dr. Mark Burne, DMD

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  ·
Dr. Mark Burne, DMD is an oral & maxillofacial surgery specialist in North Port, FL and has been practicing for 17 years. He graduated from Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine in 2001 and practices oral & maxillofacial surgery.Read his story

2787 Sycamore St Bldg F

• Dental Network of America
  • DenteMax

Learn about Dr. Burne

Dr. Burne's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Burne "Dr. Burne is a Board Certified specialist in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery in North Port, FL. He graduated from Barry University in Miami, FL. in 1996, he received his Doctorate of Dental Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine, Philadelphia, PA in 2004. He completed his Oral Surgery training at the University of Rochester Medical Center, Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Rochester, NY in 2008. In addition to Dr. Burne's dental degree and speciality degree he is a physician, obtaining his Doctorate of Osteopathic Medicine in 2001 from the Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Burne is a member of The American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons, American Dental Association, American Society of Anesthesiology, Florida Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons,Charlotte County Dental Society and Sarasota County Dental Society. Dr. Burne is currently on staff at Sarasota Memorial Hospital and its associated outpatient surgical centers and at St. Andrews Surgery Center. Dr. Burne offers a full range of Oral and Maxillofacial services as well as Facial Esthetic treatments. Dr. Burne has a special interest in Guided 3D Imaging Implant Surgery and helping patients regain the look, feel and function of their own teeth when they have been lost or do not develop naturally. Dr. Burne lives in Sarasota, FL with his wife, Maria. He and Maria are very active with community organizations such as Official Sponsor of Sarasota Crew, Official Sponsor of Sarasota Scullers."

This content was provided by Dr. Burne "North Port Oral Surgery Clinical Staff consists of highly trained individuals who are dedicated to making your surgical experience as comfortable as possible.

North Port Oral Surgery Patient Care Coordinators and Administrative members help you better understand your insurance benefits coverage and the overall patient care process in our  office.

North Port Oral Surgery Staff is a caring and compassionate team who are constantly striving to provide an exceptional experience."

1  Practice Areas

• Oral Surgical Procedures
  • Temporomandibular Joint (TMJ) Surgery

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2001

Dr. Burne has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Burne has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Burne does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Burne and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Burne's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Burne to family and friends

Dr. Burne's Performance

I cannot express how grateful I am to have been recommended to Dr. Burne. I had to have (tori) removed from my mouth (Google tori for more info) basically it is extra bone above and around the teeth. My tori were extremely large. It could be a painful surgery if you had the wrong surgeon. Dr. Burne...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I am a practicing dentist and has watched many oral surgeons in my long career. He is one of the best! He is not only an oral surgeon but a physician! Dr. Mark has more training than most and it shows in his quality work. I highly recomend coming to a skilled caring practioner.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
The dr. himself is very nice. His staff on the other hand are rude, inconsiderate, and unhelpful. In my case I received phone calls to my place of business instead of my home or cell which disrupted my work. I received the treatment of impacted wisdom teeth removal. I have been in pain almost 2...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option1
Dr. Burne is great. However, I had to have surgery on an urgent basis. The office staff would not help me with my Care Credit, and I had to pay for the surgery before I was allowed in. I was told that my claim would be submitted asap and I would be reimbursed just as soon as my ins. paid. My...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
By far the best dental experience I have ever had. Would reccomend the office to anyone!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0