Dr. Mark C. Burne, DMD

Dr. Mark C. Burne, DMD

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery | Male | 42 years old

105 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Filter Your Results

Learn about this dentist

North Port Oral Surgery Clinical Staff consists of highly trained individuals who are dedicated to making your surgical experience as comfortable as possible. North Port Oral Surgery Patient Care Coordinators and Administrative members help you better understand your insurance benefits coverage and the overall patient care process in our office. North Port Oral Surgery Staff is a caring and compassionate team who are constantly striving to provide an exceptional experience.Read more

Personal Bio

Dr. Burne's Experience

Visiting Dr. Burne

Dr. Burne accepts 16 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Burne has admitting privileges.

Dr. Burne's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Burne to family and friends
Dr. Burne's Performance
in North Port, FL |
No problems, everything was great, nice people.
in North Port, FL |
No issues everything was nice and smooth.
in North Port, FL |
They are all great, and I appreciate them being able to work me into their busy schedule before I went on my vacation. I was very happy with the whole office and looking forward to continuing treatment with them.
in North Port, FL |
I was relieved to be able to get see the doctor and get my tooth extracted all in the same day. They are all very nice, and do great work.
Great experience !
in North Port, FL |
Everything was great, feeling good.
in North Port, FL |
I love it here, you are all very knowledgeable and very helpful.
in North Port, FL |
The doctor and everyone on his staff did a great job. I have a lot of anxiety with regards to dental procedures and they really put me at ease. They were very supportive of my nervousness and I felt very comfortable. I would highly recommend this office to anyone.
in North Port, FL |
I am very pleased with Dr. Burne and his staff. They were very pleasant and professional with my entire experience. They were honest with my treatment and did not give me treatment I did not need. I will continue to seek dental extractions with Dr. Burne whenever I need them.
in North Port, FL |
Dr was excellent!!! He was very professional. The staff was very sweet and made my experience very smooth. I was very well pleased with everything !
in North Port, FL |
I was very nervous before the surgery and during, I know I was emotional but the staff made me feel very comfortable and they are all so nice! I would reccomend them to anyone for any oral surgery work. I would like to thank the staff at North Port Oral Surgery for being so wonderful and nice to me.
in North Port, FL |
I could not have found a better oral surgeon, Dr. Burne is by far the best. He is very gentle, kind, professional, and truly puts his patients needs first. The up front staff and the assistants are very sweet and pleasant . Wonderful office !
in North Port, FL |
Dr was very professional , the whole staff was very wonderful . The whole experience was pain free. I would reccomend Dr. Burne to anyone.
in North Port, FL |
Doctor was professional, everyone was very sweet. They saw me right away and procedure was done in the same day , everyone was very informative. I was very nervous but the assistants and Dr comforted me and made sure I was comfortable and made my experience pain free .
in North Port, FL |
I was very pleased, experience was great. Staff is very supportive and comforting. Dr is wonderful and made my experience pain free.
in North Port, FL |
Great job overall. I have no complaints, great experience. The staff is very detailed and thorough with the home care instructions. They made me very comfortable.
in North Port, FL |
Great experience, great doctor, great staff. Pleasant experience .
in North Port, FL |
I was very pleased with Dr. Burne and staff.
in North Port, FL |
Everyone is very nice and really like the office overall.
in North Port, FL |
Procedure was quick,painless,and simple. Brought my daughter here for wisdom teeth,and now getting work done on myself.
in North Port, FL |
I have complaints, assistant was pleasant from start to finish. Dr. Burne was nice and quick.
in North Port, FL |
Dr.Burne and his staff were an A++ with my complete procedure. I would not even think of going anywhere else.
in North Port, FL |
Everything was wonderful. Love the office.
in North Port, FL |
Had no issues, Dr. Burne did a great job, and now seeing his Dad for tx.
in North Port, FL |
Very great doctor and would come back if needed.
in North Port, FL |
Everything was wonderful, no pain, and it was smoothness. Dr is great and so is his staff, very nice people.
in North Port, FL |
Everything went great, I am very happy.
in North Port, FL |
Everyone was very professional and made me very comfortable.
Everything was excellent.
in North Port, FL |
Good experience, everyone is very friendly.
in North Port, FL |
Wonder staff, very professional.
Great.
Great staff.
They did a great job.
in North Port, FL |
Very smooth and easy procedure.
in Chicago, IL |
Great service ... No pain ... Friendly.
in Atlanta, GA |
Pain free and not uncomfortable.
in Orlando, FL |
A thank you for getting me in so quickly, because of the pain.
in North Port, FL |
Prompt, courteous and efficient, came out feeling much better.
in North Port, FL |
Everybody is very helpful,and painless.
in North Port, FL |
My surgery went very smooth and the clinical staff is very professional and nice.
in Atlanta, GA |
Very good care.
in North Port, FL |
Doctor and staff were very attentive and procedure was painless. Thank you.
in North Port, FL |
very good..he explained everything while pulling the tooth.
in North Port, FL |
everyone washelpful snd profrofessional.
in North Port, FL |
the staff was professional and experienced.
in North Port, FL |
doctor is very friendly and insipres trust.
in Decatur, GA |
I love coming here!!
in Mableton, GA |
I am very happy with my visit. I would highly recommend North Port Oral Surgery.
Have you seen Dr. Mark C. Burne, DMD?
Are you Dr. Burne?

Compare Dr. Burne

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Burne says...

Dr. Burne is a Board Certified specialist in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery in North Port, FL. He graduated from Barry University in Miami, FL. in 1996, he received his Doctorate of Dental Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine, Philadelphia, PA in 2004. He completed his Oral Surgery training at the University of Rochester Medical Center, Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Rochester, NY in 2008. In addition to Dr. Burne's dental degree and speciality degree he is a physician, obtaining his Doctorate of Osteopathic Medicine in 2001 from the Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Philadelphia, PA.

Dr. Burne is a member of The American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons, American Dental Association, American Society of Anesthesiology, Florida Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons,Charlotte County Dental Society and Sarasota County Dental Society.

Dr. Burne is currently on staff at Sarasota Memorial Hospital and its associated outpatient surgical centers and at  St. Andrews Surgery Center.

Dr. Burne offers a full range of Oral and Maxillofacial services as well as Facial Esthetic treatments. Dr. Burne has a special interest in Guided 3D Imaging Implant Surgery and helping patients regain the look, feel and function of their own teeth when they have been lost or do not develop naturally.

Dr. Burne lives in Sarasota, FL with his wife, Maria. He and Maria are very active with community organizations such as Official Sponsor of Sarasota Crew, Official Sponsor of Sarasota Scullers.

Dr. Burne's Care Philosophy

North Port Oral Surgery Patient Care Coordinators and Administrative members help you better understand your insurance benefits coverage and the overall patient care process in our  office.

Dr. Burne's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

• Dentofacial Anomalies

Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine

Graduated in 2001

Dr. Burne does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Burne and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery