Dr. Mark Buehler, MD

Dr. Mark Buehler, MD

Orthopedic Hand Surgery | Male

Arthritis & Joint Replacement 5050 NE Hoyt St Ste 660 Portland, OR 97213 Get Directions

Dr. Mark Buehler, MD is an orthopedic hand surgery doctor who practices in Portland, OR. He is 61 years old and has been practicing for 36 years. Dr. Buehler is affiliated with Providence Portland Medical Center.

Dr. Buehler's Experience

See how Dr. Buehler's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Buehler

Dr. Buehler accepts 22 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Buehler has admitting privileges.

Dr. Buehler's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Buehler to family and friends
2.6
Dr. Buehler's Performance
    FAIR
    FAIR
Portland, OR |
He talked about other patients in front of me. He forgot a whole procedure in one surgery! He forgot to put pins in one surgery. He left the wrong pin in on another surgery. He didn't notice my thumbs hyperextend and should never have done my surgery at all! He got mad when I came back the day after surgery, so when he saw the infection, he rx'd an antibiotic but said in a chilling tone, "I do not want to see you back here before one month." Find ANYONE else to do your surgery! NOT BUEHLER!
Portland, OR |
I had an awful experience with this provider. I got a ganglion cyst and my PCP referred me to this doctor. I called and made an appointment, fully explaining the reasons for it. A few weeks later I showed up to my appointment. I waited 45 minutes beyond my scheduled appointment time and then I was taken back to the exam room. Dr. Buehler comes in and without even so much as a greeting, he told me that he doesn't treat ganglion cysts. Okay fine, but it would have been nice if the receptionists or
in Portland, OR |
Dr Buehler repaired my hand tendons 3 yrs ago most excellently. Last month I shattered my radius / wrist and Dr B and his team put me back together again no problemo. The team at East Portland Surgery Center is truly amazing and Dr B is the finest micro surgeon around. I heard he names his pet dogs "Ferris" and that's pretty funny : }. . .
in Kalispell, MT |
Had extensive hand/thumb surgery that failed after one yr. No bedside manners, very intolerant for pain management, had an "oh well" attitude after failure. Needs to get rid of his "God" complex
in Gresham Oregon |
Dr. Buehler is a very caring and attentive physician. My hand surgery was quite complicated, and 2 weeks after my surgery when I had pain, he arranged to meet me AFTER hours and after a full day of surgery, just to make sure I was okay. I have complete confidence in him.
in portland, or |
This "Dr" spent less time with me then it took to walk for the elevator to the waiting room! Told me to take anti-inflammatorys like i had not tried that. Did not set a fallow up ask to do xrays or anything. Im not sure this person is qualified to be a DR anymore. Got a second opinion getting things worked out now thanks to a real DR.
in Portland, OR |
I am very satisfied with all aspects of care I received from Dr. Buehler. He performed carpal tunnel release surgery,and my hand is great now! He or a staff member explained everything to my satisfaction before and after the surgery and answered all my questions. He is an outstanding surgeon that I highly recommend if you need any sort of hand surgery.
in Salem, OR |
Dr. Buehler was miserable to deal with during office visits. If you ask any kind of question, he either acts very annoyed, responds harshly or talks down to you rather than answer a simple question. He spent every appointment like I was wasting his time. After surgery, he refused or ignored requests for medical record release to my PT and other doctors. My PT,referral by him, told me that they had lots of complaints about his bedside manner and refusal to communicate with other offices.
in Portland, OR |
Very impersonal and does not like to be questioned about his suggestions
Have you seen Dr. Mark Buehler, MD?
Are you Dr. Buehler?

Compare Dr. Buehler

}

Dr. Buehler's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthopedic Hand Surgery
  •  Board certified in Hand Surgery and Orthopedic Surgery

Dr. Buehler has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Oregon.

Why It Matters: Dr. Buehler's Board Certifications

• Hand Surgery

• Ankle Fracture
  • Brachial Plexus Palsy
  • Broken Arm
  • Complications of Joint Prosthesis
  • De Quervain's Disease
  • Dupuytren's Contracture
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Ganglion Cyst
  • Gout
  • Hand Fracture
  • Knee Fracture
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Non-Unions and Malunions of Fractures
  • Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist
  • Osteoarthritis of Hands
  • Pseudoarthrosis
  • Pyogenic Arthritis
  • Spinal Muscular Atrophy (SMA)
  • Trigger Finger

Oregon Health And Science University School Of Medicine

Graduated in 1981

Or Health Science University Hospital
    University Ca Davis Med Center
    University Of S Fl College Of Med

Dr. Buehler does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Buehler and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Orthopedic Hand Surgery