Dr. Mark Brzezienski, MD

Plastic Surgery | Male

Dr. Mark Brzezienski, MD
Dr. Mark Brzezienski, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in Chattanooga, TN. He is 56 years old and has been practicing for 30 years. Dr. Brzezienski is affiliated with Erlanger Medical Center and Memorial Hospital.

Dr. Brzezienski's Care Philosophy

The decision to have plastic surgery can represent a defining moment in one's life. Patient after patient describe their experiences with my practice as 'life altering' and 'self esteem building'. My commitment is to combine the artistry of aesthetic surgery and the technical mastery of reconstructive surgery to produce reliable, state of the art results in a nurturing environment.

Dr. Brzezienski's Experience

See how Dr. Brzezienski's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Brzezienski

Dr. Brzezienski accepts 23 insurance carriers

Dr. Brzezienski is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Brzezienski has admitting privileges.

Dr. Brzezienski's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Brzezienski to family and friends
3.7
Dr. Brzezienski's Performance
Chattanooga, TN |
My experience with Dr. Brzezienski and the Hayes Hand Center was not a good one. The billing office was difficult to work with, the surgery scheduler got it wrong (scheduled me for bilateral surgery when it was actually only one hand), the results poor. I was in agony post-op, needed therapy for a couple of months and worst of all, 18 months later my carpal tunnel and trigger finger problems are worse than ever. Felt like a number, not a person.
in Oakman ,GA |
Dr. B is awesome . I'm very happy with my bilateral mastectomy reconstruction. He has always had a great bedside manner and always listens to my concerns. Allie and the whole staff are great . I just couldn't ask for better DR and staff.
in Cleveland, TN |
I am very satisfied with my bilateral mastectomy reconstruction.It is a LONG process. You have to be patient and follow his instructions. That's the hardest thing to realize when it comes to reconstruction. I would highly recommend Dr. Brzezienski to family and friends. Does have bed side manners, friendly And very professional! The reason for the BMI is if you lose weight after the implant it will change the looks totally! So I was patient and listened to the Dr. And lost some weight!
Chattanooga, TN |
Cold, arrogant during one of the worse times of a woman's life. I was told that he was one of the best but I ended up with a botched reconstruction and am still struggling with the results. My fight with breast cancer destroyed me financially, even with insurance, but I am hoping someday to be able to have the botched reconstruction corrected.
Chattanooga, TN |
I couldn't have asked for a better plastic surgeon for my mastectomy reconstruction. He's honest and kind, and always left me with a smile when I was done with appointments. Reconstruction can be a long road, but Dr. B goes above and beyond for his patients. He answered all my questions and concerns and I could always get an immediate appointment if I needed to come in to see him for an unscheduled visit. I would recommend him to anyone who was going through this process.
Cleveland, TN |
I would not recommend this doctor to my worst enemy. You are a job to him not a person. My experience with him was horrible. I used him for a bilateral reconstruction. There were mistakes made that ended up causing me a lot of pain and suffering. I now have two breasts that look completely different. At one time during nipple reconstruction he did a repair on an incision that was needed due to a stopped up drainage tube. I was not put to sleep and I could feel everything.
in chattanooga |
Overall my experience with Dr. Brzezienski was very positive. I am glad that he performed the reconstruction portion of my bilateral mastectomy. I feel that he handled my medical needs in a professional manner. I was very anxious and he was a calming and cheerful presence. I had no issues with healing.I followed his directions. I am greatful for Dr. Brzezienski and the good medical care that I received. Nancy Rosanes
Bad bedside manor is horibale don't like working on any one with a bmi of 30 or more. Capable of awsome work if your skinny. Breast cancer woman stay a way.
Have you seen Dr. Mark Brzezienski, MD?
Are you Dr. Brzezienski?

Compare Dr. Brzezienski

Dr. Brzezienski's Care Philosophy

The decision to have plastic surgery can represent a defining moment in one's life. Patient after patient describe their experiences with my practice as 'life altering' and 'self esteem building'. My commitment is to combine the artistry of aesthetic surgery and the technical mastery of reconstructive surgery to produce reliable, state of the art results in a nurturing environment.

Dr. Brzezienski's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Plastic Surgery
  •  Board certified in Hand Surgery and Plastic Surgery

Dr. Brzezienski has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

Why It Matters: Dr. Brzezienski's Board Certifications

• Congenital Anomalies of Breast
  • De Quervain's Disease
  • Dentofacial Anomalies
  • Dupuytren's Contracture
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Gynecomastia

University Conn School Med

Completed in 1992

The Philadelphia Hand Center

Completed in 1995

Dr. Brzezienski does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Brzezienski and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Plastic Surgery

• Hand or Wrist Tendon Transfer
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Liposuction
  • Nipple Reconstruction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Repair of Brow Ptosis and Blepharoptosis