Dr. Mark Brzezienski, MD

Dr. Mark Brzezienski, MD

Plastic Surgery  ·
Dr. Mark Brzezienski, MD is a plastic surgery specialist in Chattanooga, TN and has been practicing for 23 years. He graduated from Thomas Jefferson University in 1987 and specializes in plastic surgery and orthopedic hand surgery.

979 E 3rd St Ste C920

Chattanooga, TN 37403

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee

Learn about Dr. Brzezienski

See how frequently Dr. Brzezienski performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Breast Reconstruction
Breast Surgical Procedure
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome

Dr. Brzezienski's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Brzezienski "The decision to have plastic surgery can represent a defining moment in one's life. Patient after patient describe their experiences with my practice as 'life altering' and 'self esteem building'. My commitment is to combine the artistry of aesthetic surgery and the technical mastery of reconstructive surgery to produce reliable, state of the art results in a nurturing environment."

• Plastic Surgery
  • Orthopedic Hand Surgery

• Hand Surgery
    Accredited by: American Board of Plastic Surgery*
  • Plastic Surgery
    Accredited by: American Board of Plastic Surgery*

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

• Thomas Jefferson University
  • University Conn School Med
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1992
  • The Philadelphia Hand Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1995

Dr. Brzezienski has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Brzezienski does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Brzezienski and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Brzezienski's Reviews

3.6
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Brzezienski to family and friends

Dr. Brzezienski's Performance

My experience with Dr. Brzezienski and the Hayes Hand Center was not a good one. The billing office was difficult to work with, the surgery scheduler got it wrong (scheduled me for bilateral surgery when it was actually only one hand), the results poor. I was in agony post-op, needed therapy for a...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. B is awesome . I'm very happy with my bilateral mastectomy reconstruction. He has always had a great bedside manner and always listens to my concerns. Allie and the whole staff are great . I just couldn't ask for better DR and staff.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I am very satisfied with my bilateral mastectomy reconstruction.It is a LONG process. You have to be patient and follow his instructions. That's the hardest thing to realize when it comes to reconstruction. I would highly recommend Dr. Brzezienski to family and friends. Does have bed side manners,...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Cold, arrogant during one of the worse times of a woman's life. I was told that he was one of the best but I ended up with a botched reconstruction and am still struggling with the results. My fight with breast cancer destroyed me financially, even with insurance, but I am hoping someday to be...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I couldn't have asked for a better plastic surgeon for my mastectomy reconstruction. He's honest and kind, and always left me with a smile when I was done with appointments. Reconstruction can be a long road, but Dr. B goes above and beyond for his patients. He answered all my questions and...more
Are you Dr. Brzezienski?