Dr. Mark Brown, MD

Dr. Mark Brown, MD

Interventional Pain Medicine | Male

Dr. Brown recognizes the impact of pain on a patients life. He works with each patient individually, in a calm, relaxing environment to reduce their pain symptoms and improve their quality of life.

Dr. Mark Brown, MD is an interventional pain medicine doctor who practices in Sugar Land, TX. He is 60 years old and has been practicing for 34 years. Dr. Brown is affiliated with Oakbend Medical Center and Houston Methodist Sugar Land Hospital.

Dr. Brown's Experience

See how Dr. Brown's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Brown

Dr. Brown accepts 10 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Brown has admitting privileges.

Dr. Brown's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Brown to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Brown's Performance
in Sugar Land, TX |
Dr Brown is kind listens when life big happens affect levels adjusts and helps. I find his office staff outstanding . I am grateful to them for helping me live my new normal. They were so considerate with me with my moms just passing and listened i truly appreciated that I understand a bit better that a close death in family can inflame issues already there . I appreciated that information. I have been with him a few years and would highly recommend him Thanks for being my Doctor
in Houston, TX |
Dr Brown (Mark) is a very caring doctor. He listens to his patients and the staff gets to be like family. Good Doctor and Good Man.
in Sugar Land, TX |
Dr. Brown has given my life back. As a result of a bad hip replacement, my back was really a mess. I have multiple herniated disc in my spine and the least strenuous thing I do results in my back giving out or severe pain. Fortunately his plan of outpatient surgery procedures, physical therapy and intermittent use of a Tens unit, my pain is much improved. Dr. Brown and office manager, Cathy, his wife are very kind and have compassionate bedside manners. I highly recommend:)
in Sugar Land, TX |
I am going to Dr. Brown on a monthly basis due to several pain issues. He's kind to me, and he's very respectful. His staff is also very nice. I read a negative comment about the receptionist , but I think that she is really nice once you get to know her. I'm SO grateful that someone recommended Dr. Brown to me.
in Houston, TX |
Have been going to Dr. Brown for about one & a half years. During that period i have had less back/neck pain than in the past 15 years. He has adjusted my meds. & preformed procedures that have helped me lead an almost normal life. At 80 I'm feeling great. I highly recommend Dr. Brown to anyone who has chronic back/neck pain.
Port Neches, TX |
I absolutely love Dr. Brown and his nurse Cathy. They are the kindest most compassionate people I've ever experienced. I do have a problem with his front staff. When I come in, I tend to chat with other patients. The topic of his receptionist comes up & common adjectives used are cold, soulless, b****y, uncompassionate and a few others I'll not divulge on this forum. I stay because of Dr. Brown and Cathy and the level of care they provide. Would highly recommend a new receptionist.
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Brown is the finest pain management doctor I have ever used and I have used many. He is one of the kindest and most compassionate doctors I have ever visited. He was not afraid to try different meds and methods until we found something that worked. If I have a bad month he adjusts my meds with no problems. His staff is friendly and they get you in quickly. I would recommend Dr. Brown and his staff to everyone!
Have you seen Dr. Mark Brown, MD?
Are you Dr. Brown?

Compare Dr. Brown

}

Dr. Brown's Care Philosophy

Dr. Brown's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Interventional Pain Medicine
  •  Board certified in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine

Dr. Brown has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Brown's Board Certifications

University of Oklahoma / Health Sciences Center

Graduated in 1983

Scott And White Mem Hospital
    University Tx Med Branch Hosps

Dr. Brown does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Brown and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Interventional Pain Medicine