Dr. Mark Bosbous, MD

Dr. Mark Bosbous, MD

Plastic Surgery | Male

3200 Pleasant Valley Rd West Bend, WI 53095 Get Directions

"My patient care focus is a balance of the latest cosmetic and reconstructive surgery techniques with a passion for delivering each patient natural results in a safe and thoughtful manner. Fostering trusting relationships with my patients is essential for delivering high quality plastic and reconstructive surgery results."

Dr. Mark Bosbous, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in West Bend, WI. He is 38 years old and has been practicing for 12 years. Dr. Bosbous is affiliated with Froedtert Health - St. Joseph's Hospital.

Dr. Bosbous' Experience

See how Dr. Bosbous' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Bosbous

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Bosbous has admitting privileges.

Dr. Bosbous' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bosbous to family and friends
Dr. Bosbous' Performance
in Franklin, WI |
Dr. Bosbous and his staff are absolutely awesome. The initial appointment was so informative and all questions answered. I knew exactly what to expect. My surgery went perfect and my post operative course was seamless. I am so so so happy with my results and wish I would have had my surgery sooner. Dr. Bosbous and his staff are so friendly, kind and courteous...it made the experience all the better!
West Bend, WI |
Everything about my facial procedure was done very professionally, from start to finish. Results are excellent, Dr Bosbous and entire staff are so kind and caring. I would not hesitate to return for any other treatments.
in West Bend, WI |
I had Bracioplasty surgery in November 2016. So happy with the results. I expected scars so not surprised but they are healing nicely and I'm sure as time passes they will look even better.
Dr. Bosbous is a very professional, caring and talented surgeon. All of the other staff members who were part of my consultation, surgery and recovery were great also. I am very happy with the outcome of my surgery and would recommend him to my family and friends.
in Plymouth, WI |
Pleasant, through, informative, talented, and encouraging in difficult times. He surround himself with a great staff. Through a very difficult prognosis and surgery, he made my experience tolerable and comforting.
in Hartford, WI |
A breast cancer diagnosis. 16 months of chemo; bi lateral mastectomy; a month of radiation; and reconstruction that left me very uncomfortable. I thought that was my new normal. I decided to get a second opinion and am I ever glad I did. I will never be the same but the discomfort is so much better (some days barely noticeable) Dr. Bosbous gave me the piece of mind that I can now say "I am a SURVIVOR"
in Sussex, WI |
My experience with Dr. Bosbous, as well as his staff, was excellent. He made me feel extremely comfortable from the first consultation, to the surgery and throughout my entire recovery process. He's a very skilled surgeon and I would recommend him to anyone who is thinking about having elective/reconstructive/body contouring surgery. I couldn't be more pleased with my results.
in West Bend, WI |
Dr. Bosbous was thorough in his evaluation of my condition and what the operation would include with recovery. Very understanding of my condition and concerns especially as to my being 71 years old. Will absolutely recommend him as the plastic surgeon to go to.
in West Bend, WI |
Dr. Bosbous has a terrific bed side manner. He took his time with me and I never felt rushed. Answered all my questions and concerns. Over a great experience and great results. I would recommend him to family and friends without hesitation.
in Lomira WI |
He did my face after I had surgery for skin cancer. No one can tell that the surgery was even done
Have you seen Dr. Mark Bosbous, MD?
Are you Dr. Bosbous?

Compare Dr. Bosbous

}

Dr. Bosbous' Care Philosophy

Dr. Bosbous says...

Dr. Bosbous says...

Fellowship trained in cosmetic and reconstructive breast surgery, cosmetic body contouring. Practice includes the full spectrum of plastic and reconstructive surgery

Dr. Bosbous' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Plastic Surgery
  •  Board certified in Plastic Surgery
  •  Malpractice claims in Wisconsin not available

Dr. Bosbous has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Wisconsin.

Why It Matters: Dr. Bosbous' Board Certifications

• Gynecomastia
  • Labial Hypertrophy
  • Large Breasts
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Primary Hyperhidrosis

Ctr For Breast and Body Contouring

Completed in 2012

Notre Dame

Graduated in 2001

Dr. Bosbous does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bosbous and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Plastic Surgery

• Laser Surgery for Skin Conditions
  • Lip, Excision or Resection
  • Liposuction
  • Neck Liposuction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Plastic Cosmetic Surgery