Dr. Mark Bonner, MD

Dr. Mark Bonner, MD

Family Medicine | Male | 55 years old

Dr. Bonner specializes in Family Medicine and practices in Fayetteville, AR. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Bonner? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Bonner's Experience

See how Dr. Bonner's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Bonner

Dr. Bonner accepts 22 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Bonner has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Bonner
Dr. Bonner's Office & Staff
    31 – 45 minutes (52)
in Fayetteville, AR |
I came in Monday with a sore throat and was seen by a female nurse practitioner.. She spent maybe 3 min in the room with me and did not do any tests. Sent me home a Z-pack. I only continued to get worse so I went and saw another doctor wednesday and they quickly diagnosed me with strep. Incredibly disappointed as I could have been on the road to recovery days ago if the nurse had simply run a strep test. BEWARE.
in Fayetteville, AR |
Dr Bonner& staff are the best in the NWAR area. Their family practice and expertise are exceptional. If you have a young or old family this is the clinic for you. The respect kindness and attention they give you or your family member is exceptional. The treatment plan they prescribe is therapeutic and healing. The costs are affordable and covered by most insurance. I've seen reviews that complained about wait times; to that I would say it's improved and all good things come to those who wait
Fayetteville, AR |
Made appointment to see him and three hours later after they already took my payment I was called back only to be treated like crap wrist experience of my life
Fayetteville, AR |
There's no one I'd rather have for my doctor. He loves his patients and takes whatever amount of time each one needs. And I love the fact that I can always see him TODAY. I don't have to wait a week to get an appointment. If I call today, he'll see me today. If that means I might have to wait past my appointment time, then I really don't care. I'd rather wait an hour or so than a week or even a day. There's a reason he's been voted best general practitioner in Northwest Arkansas so many times.
in Fayetteville, AR |
Schld appt. waited almost 3 hours. Decided to leave. Dr was clearly mad,said I will see you now. Instead of listening was very combative. Indicated he did not believe symptoms were real. Agreed to run tests, never followed thru. Found another Dr who ran tests. I am suffering from Phase 2 adrenal fatigue, severe neuro transmitter imbalance causing hypokalemia, pituitary fatigue,and pancreatitis. EKG showed nerve damage to heart. This man did not care about me at all. Herds patients like cattle.
in Fayetteville, AR |
Dr. Bonner is a good practitioner, but the clinic is poorly run. I had an appointment for my three kids to have their well exams and was told that he was 6 patients behind and I could see the Nurse Practitioner. They overbook on their schedule and I have never had a wait SHORTER than 45 minutes. They over bill as well, which I feel amounts to insurance fraud. We moved here 6 months ago and I am already taking my family of 8 elsewhere. I will not recommend this practice to anyone.
in Fayetteville |
Always compassionate; always kind. Never makes us feel rushed. Best doctor we've ever had.
in Fayetteville, AR |
very satisfied with both doctor and staff who have been both professional and efficient. Highly recommend him. Schedule early in the day for more on time appointments as the office might run a little more behind schedule as the day progresses. Well worth the wait for a good doctor, though!
in Fayetteville, AR |
Finally,a doctor that actually cares and isn't part of large, insensitive conglomerate. Our family has been very happy with Dr. Bonner and his staff.
Have you seen Dr. Mark Bonner, MD?
Are you Dr. Bonner?

Compare Dr. Bonner

Dr. Bonner's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice
  •  Malpractice claims in Arkansas not available

Dr. Bonner has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arkansas.

Why It Matters: Dr. Bonner's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Bonner does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Bonner and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

UNIV OF AR COLL OF MED

Graduated in 1987

Ahec Nw Famprac

Completed in 1990

Dr. Bonner does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bonner and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Bonner does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Bonner and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.