Dr. Mark A. Blaser, MD

Dr. Mark A. Blaser, MD

Allergy & Immunology | Male | 57 years old

11 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Filter Your Results

I shared some of my philosophy in the expertise section. I feel I listen better than many doctors and I do my best to understand your symptoms. I am also a pretty good collaborator. I doesn't do either of us any good if I am dogmatic and you are annoyed. There is plenty of grey area in allergy and I often confess to standing firmly on the fence in terms of options. We work together. I am also good teacher because I am a bit lazy. The more you know about your condition, the less work I have to do!Read more

Dr. Blaser's Experience

See how Dr. Blaser's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Blaser

Dr. Blaser accepts 5 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Blaser has admitting privileges.

Dr. Blaser's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Blaser to family and friends
4.3
based on 11 total surveys
Experience with Dr. Blaser
Dr. Blaser's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (9)
Have you seen Dr. Mark A. Blaser, MD?
Are you Dr. Blaser?
Get started today!

Compare Dr. Blaser

Dr. Blaser's Care Philosophy

Dr. Blaser says...

I am a board certified specialist in treating asthma, allergies, chronic sinusitis, food allergies, eczema, hives, angioedema, anaphylaxis, and manage food intolerance conditions.  I worked in this community since 1991 and if I find something that needs a different kind of specialist, I work with your provider to find a respected specialist in the required field. I pride myself for my ability to explain your conditions. I am also very good with children. Sometimes to the point of annoying their parents. I see every patient every time. What I lack in skill I make up for with consistency. I am also quite good about getting sick patients seen quickly, as in the same or next day. Allergy and asthma problems shouldn't have to wait.

My office does not use voice mail. A staff member always answers the phone. After hours, your calls are automatically directed to a person at an answering service who sends me a text with your information. No hassles.

Dr. Blaser says...

Skin testing is still considered the "Gold Standard" for accuracy. As blood tests also become more common, I find many situations where they are not well explained or interpreted and can do that for you. With food allergies being so common and guidelines being modified, I also perform oral food challenges when appropriate and this is definitive for resolving these questions.

Dr. Blaser's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Allergy & Immunology
  •  Board certified in Allergy & Immunology

Dr. Blaser has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

Why It Matters: Dr. Blaser's Board Certifications

• Allergy & Immunology

• Allergic Reaction
  • Allergic Rhinitis
  • Angioedema
  • Asthma
  • Bronchitis
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Chronic Sinusitis

Roy J Lucille a Carver College Of Medicine At University Of Iowa

Graduated in 1986

Mc Gaw Mc/Northwestern University
    Northwestern Mem Hospital

Dr. Blaser does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Blaser and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Allergy & Immunology