Dr. Mark Blake, MD

Dr. Mark Blake, MD

Plastic Surgery | Male

Clinic Of Cosmetic Surgery 5201 N Port Washington Rd Milwaukee, WI 53217 Get Directions

Our staff is dedicated to providing you with excellent care and friendly service in a confidential atmosphere. We pride ourselves on combining a professional consultation with realistic expectations of the changes that you would like to make to your appearance. Our clinic offers an array of cosmetic services in three allied businesses. We d like to introduce you to our staff and their respective areas of expertise.

Dr. Mark Blake, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in Milwaukee, WI. He is 41 years old and has been practicing for 16 years. Dr. Blake is affiliated with Columbia Saint Mary's Hospital Milwaukee.

Dr. Blake's Experience

See how Dr. Blake's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Blake

Dr. Blake accepts 8 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Blake has admitting privileges.

Dr. Blake's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Blake to family and friends
Dr. Blake's Performance
Dr. Blake and his PA, Sarah, were both wonderful. All of my questions were answered before and after surgery. I felt they were both there during the entire process.
Dr. Blake removed a cyst from my upper back. It was relatively painless and I couldn't be happier with the experience.
Absolutely wonderful. I couldn't be more pleased. He had a difficult job and he came through with flying colors. I recommend him to all!!
Dr. Blake & his staff was so empathetic to my recovering from breast cancer ( mastectomy & hair loss from chemo ). They were so supportive in my path to becoming a whole person ( even w/my concerns about how thin my hair was growing back). Dr. Blake took into consideration when addressing solutions it not interfer w/my hormones. Dr. Blake & staff is happy to answer all my questions.
Milwaukee, WI |
Outstanding care and fabulous results. Very little discomfort and it met all of my expectations. Dr. Blake is a perfectionist!
in Kenosha, Wi |
I was referred to Dr. Blake by another medical office. The staff was extremely skilled and kind and treated me like a priority. Dr. Blake has a wonderful bedside manor and took time to answer all of mine and my husbands questions. I had two procedures done on the same day. I was in quite a bit of pain. Any calls I made were taking care of promptly and I was kept comfortable. My results are beautiful and I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone!
in Whitefish Bay, WI |
I am so happy with my results. I had a facelift and I love how natural I look. Thank you Dr. Blake! You are such a kind person and I am so grateful I chose you and your staff. I cannot tell you how many compliments I receive. I highly recommend you and love the continued care your entire staff provides.
Have you seen Dr. Mark Blake, MD?
Are you Dr. Blake?

Compare Dr. Blake

}

Dr. Blake's Care Philosophy

Dr. Blake's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Plastic Surgery
  •  Board certified in Plastic Surgery
  •  Malpractice claims in Wisconsin not available

Dr. Blake has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Wisconsin.

Why It Matters: Dr. Blake's Board Certifications

• Cosmetic Conditions
  • Eyelid Disorders
  • Gynecomastia
  • Large Breasts
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Skin Aging

Saint John Providence Hospital

Completed in 2006

University of Michigan / Ann Arbor

Graduated in 1997

Dr. Blake does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Blake and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Plastic Surgery