Plastic Surgery  |
Dr. Mark Blake, MD
Dr. Mark Blake, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in Milwaukee, WI. He is 42 years old and has been practicing for 16 years. Dr. Blake is affiliated with Columbia Saint Mary's Hospital Milwaukee.

5201 N Port Washington Rd

Milwaukee, WI 53217

• HealthPartners
  • Wisconsin Physicians Service

Learn about Dr. Blake

See how frequently Dr. Blake performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Gynecomastia
Breast Diseases
Eyelid Surgery

Dr. Blake's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Blake Our staff is dedicated to providing you with excellent care and friendly service in a confidential atmosphere. We pride ourselves on combining a professional consultation with realistic expectations of the changes that you would like to make to your appearance. Our clinic offers an array of cosmetic services in three allied businesses. We d like to introduce you to our staff and their respective areas of expertise.

• Plastic Surgery

• Neck Lift
  • Skin and Tissue Reduction
  • Wound Repair
  • Wrinkle Removal

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Wisconsin.

• University Of Michigan / Ann Arbor
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1997
  • University Of Sint Eustatius
    Medical School | Graduated 2001
  • North Oakland Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2004
  • Saint John Providence Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2006

Dr. Blake has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Blake does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Blake and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Blake's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Blake to family and friends
Dr. Blake's Performance
Hoffman Estates, IL |
I had been constantly over the years trying multiple treatments to treat my melasma which worsened to the point where I covered my entire face. By word of mouth I came across Dr. Blake, Gabrielle and the amazing staff. I had been looking for someone who could treat melasma in ethnic skin. Dr Blake was knowledgeable and presented me with all my possible options. He recommended the Melanage skin peel for me. It has been 3 weeks and my melasma is almost gone and my skin has never looked better
I have seen Dr. Blake several times for several different procedures and have never been disappointed! He is a knowledgeable and compassionate surgeon that I would highly recommend.
Dr. Blake and his PA, Sarah, were both wonderful. All of my questions were answered before and after surgery. I felt they were both there during the entire process.
Dr. Blake removed a cyst from my upper back. It was relatively painless and I couldn't be happier with the experience.
Absolutely wonderful. I couldn't be more pleased. He had a difficult job and he came through with flying colors. I recommend him to all!!
Dr. Blake & his staff was so empathetic to my recovering from breast cancer ( mastectomy & hair loss from chemo ). They were so supportive in my path to becoming a whole person ( even w/my concerns about how thin my hair was growing back). Dr. Blake took into consideration when addressing solutions it not interfer w/my hormones. Dr. Blake & staff is happy to answer all my questions.
Milwaukee, WI |
Outstanding care and fabulous results. Very little discomfort and it met all of my expectations. Dr. Blake is a perfectionist!
in Kenosha, Wi |
I was referred to Dr. Blake by another medical office. The staff was extremely skilled and kind and treated me like a priority. Dr. Blake has a wonderful bedside manor and took time to answer all of mine and my husbands questions. I had two procedures done on the same day. I was in quite a bit of pain. Any calls I made were taking care of promptly and I was kept comfortable. My results are beautiful and I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone!
in Whitefish Bay, WI |
I am so happy with my results. I had a facelift and I love how natural I look. Thank you Dr. Blake! You are such a kind person and I am so grateful I chose you and your staff. I cannot tell you how many compliments I receive. I highly recommend you and love the continued care your entire staff provides.
Have you seen Dr. Mark Blake, MD?
Are you Dr. Blake?