Dr. Mark Birmingham, DPM

Dr. Birmingham
Telehealth services available

Boulder Medical Center

80 Health Park Dr Louisville, CO 80027

Dr. Mark Birmingham, DPM is a Podiatric Foot & Ankle Surgery Specialist in Louisville, CO and has over 14 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Finch University of Health Sciences / Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine medical school in 2006. He is affiliated with medical facilities Avista Adventist Hospital and Foothills Hospital. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Birmingham to book an appointment.

Compare with other Podiatric Foot & Ankle Surgery Specialists

Compare Dr. Birmingham with our nearby Podiatric Foot & Ankle Surgery Specialists at North Suburban Medical Center.

Make an appointment at North Suburban Medical Center today at (303) 720-7109.

provider hospital

These providers are on the medical staff of North Suburban Medical Center.

Dr. Birmingham's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Birmingham

Dr. Birmingham?
My daughter is having ankle surgery next week to clean up a messed up ankle surgery by Dr Birmingham two years ago. Our last visit to his office, we had to wait days to hear that she needed more care or to live with pain. My daughter wasn’t excused from school that day because even with several requests his assistant didn’t call it in. North Boulder Medical center itself was pretty dicey as far as wearing masks in May. There are lots of good surgeons around. Do your research. I wish I had.
Joanna Seiden – May 22, 2020
Thank you for your comments, Joanna. Due to...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Birmingham, DPM?
I've been seeing Dr. Birmingham for several. He's very thorough explaining the processes I need to take for my recurring plantar fasciitis. I have always found him very professional and friendly. He takes his time to answer all of my questions. I recently had to have corrective foot surgery for a broken toe. Which was done by another doctor while living in CA. He also spoke with my husband in great detail about the surgery and what my recovery was going to be like. As of today my foot is so much better than before :-) I highly recommend Dr. Birmingham to anyone needing help with foot and ankle issues. His assistant, Graham, is very friendly and so are the people working at the receptionist desk.
KS – May 08, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Birmingham, DPM?
Dr. Birmingham is amazing, and after 1 appointment with him I was comfortable with him breaking my foot to put it under my leg. I had to call him one night due to pain at 10 pm, and he calmly walked me through steps to take to fix it. He even made an appointment for me the next day, his day off, to address the issue. I never felt like a nuisance, and he encouraged me to call as much as I needed with any questions. His bedside manner can't be beat, and I absolutely reccommend him!!
Jackie – Sep 19, 2019
Hello Jackie. Thanks for posting this wonderful...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Birmingham, DPM?
Dr. Birmingham seemed very insincere throughout the visit. He had a smile on but you could tell it was artificially plastered across his face and that he was eager to get out the door. He spent no more than one minute touching my foot for the exam. He did not have me stand up to see how the foot actually operated nor observe my gate nor ask about injuries nor take images. He suggested some products and when I asked where to buy them he told me to look online and couldn’t even tell me where specifically. When he left he told me that his assistant would come in with instructions and would help me further, but when his assistant came in the assistant was looking at me for direction. He had no idea what he was supposed to do because Dr. Birmingham did not instruct him and was already on to the next patient. I called the office back because they left out necessary information and they have not responded. This was two weeks ago. I am still in pain and have since found a different doctor.
May 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Birmingham, DPM?
I can't say enough good things about Dr. Birmingham. First and most importantly, he very clearly knows his stuff. He is careful to explain his findings and opinions. He listens really well, takes the time necessary to answer questions and has a fantastic bedside manner. He is calm, reassuring, relaxed and, sometimes, very funny-- a perfect mix of expert doctor and really kind, relatable person. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Dr. Birmingham to anyone needing help with foot and ankle issues.
Apr 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Birmingham, DPM?
Dr. Birmingham was very professional, knowledgable, and friendly. HIs kind manner was much appreciated. He explained the surgical procedure with great detail and answered all questions to my satisfaction. He was very reassuring throughout the pre and post-operative stages. I highly recommend him.
Mar 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Birmingham, DPM?
I am very happy with the care I received from Dr. Birmingham. I saw him for a fibula fracture that required surgery. I felt totally comfortable with him performing the surgery. He gave me a clear explanation of the process what recovery required and guidance for rehabilitation. He is super personable, and kind. 10 weeks post surgery and my led feels great. Walking normal with no pain!
Mar 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Birmingham, DPM?
He has a great personality, a deep knowledge base and a desire to help the patient help themselves.
Jane in Longmont, CO – Dec 03, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Birmingham, DPM?
Dr. Birmingham has a great bedside manner and professional approach to resolving your issues. We exhausted all passive possibilities of treatment before I got necessary surgery. The procedure was successful in the follow-up excellent. Dr. Birmingham and his team get my highest recommendation for their process and outcome. I’m very fortunate to have found him.
Michael Podhurcak in Boulder , CO – Nov 05, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Birmingham, DPM?
Dr. Birmingham is the best doctor ever! First of all, he’s a great medical doctor. But on top of that he has an exemplary “bedside manner”! He is knowledgeable, kind and caring. He listens and is practical in his assessments and treatment advice. His staff is equally accommodating and efficient. I completely recommend Dr. Birmingham!
Mary Scheldt – Sep 26, 2018
Dear Mary: We are incredibly grateful that you...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Birmingham, DPM?
Dr. Birmingham did reconstructive surgery on my ankle. If it hadn't been for his precision and excellent work, I would not be able to walk. The surgery was fairly invasive, but my complete healing couldn't have gone better! Thank you Dr. Birmingham!
Diane Zimmermann in Niwot, CO – Aug 28, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Birmingham, DPM?
I can't offer enough praise for Dr. Birmingham and his staff. I was suffering with extremely painful Plantar Fasciitis weeks before the Leadville 100 Trail run race. Dr. Birmingham came up with a treatment plan, and two weeks later I was able to complete the race with almost no pain in my feet! He cares, he listens, and I highly recommend anyone suffering from PF to go see him. He even looked up my race results online and sent me a text immediately after the race to congratulate me!
Scott Moore in Boulder, CO – Aug 23, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Birmingham, DPM?
Dr. Birmingham treated my broken ankle. At our first meeting, before we even discussed the intricacies of the impending surgery/recovery, he stated that our goal was a "positive outcome". Thus we started out on a high note. The surgery went well. He and his staff were attentive to treating the post-op pain, and he connected me with an excellent physical therapy practice. Thanks to his skills and optimism, I'm 3 months out from surgery and ready to resume a normal life.
Nancy in Erie, CO – Aug 04, 2018
Thank you, Nancy, for taking the time to post...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Birmingham, DPM?
I had extensive surgery on my left foot on June 4, 2018, done by Dr Mark Birmingham. I cannot stress enough how pleased I am with the results. The surgery was a shining success, and any recovery questions I had were promptly and extensively addressed by Dr Mark and his excellent staff. From the assistants to the receptionists in his office, ALL were kind, caring, patient, and supportive during my recovery. I would HIGHLY recommend Dr Mark and his entire staff for any foot issues.
Kelly N – Jul 13, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Birmingham, DPM?
Dr. Mark Birmingham. From beginning to end this was as excellent treatment as I've received in Boulder. At all times Dr. Birmingham took the time to share all the treatment options with me , the choices available and the consequences of any treatment. I chose surgery and he was very realistic about what to expect and how long recovery would take. The surgery and recovery went perfectly. Dr. Birmingham was always encouraging and positive and always professional. I would highly recommend him.
Teresa Palmer in Boulder, CO – Jan 04, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Birmingham, DPM?
I am so blessed to have found Dr. Birmingham! He is highly adept at both the art and science of being a doctor. That is, he is not only great at what he does but he knows exactly how to treat people. I had surgery two days ago and I’ve never felt so truly cared for and understood by a doctor. I am very optimistic about the future of my foot thanks to Dr. Birmingham. I highly recommend him!
Jayne Bognar in Westminster, CO – Dec 24, 2017
Thank you so much for your positive review of Dr....Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Birmingham, DPM?
Dr. Birmingham has been treating my ankle for the past 5 months. He first prescribed a conservative, noninvasive approach (PT). Once it was clear that PT was not healing the underlying damage, he operated. The operation appears to be a definite success. He repaired several torn ligaments, a torn tendon, and some bone microfractures. After 8 weeks I am walking and riding my bike again. Throughout, he communicated with humility and confidence. All in all, I am very pleased. I highly recommend!
Paul in Boulder, CO – May 25, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Birmingham, DPM?
Very friendly, attentive, skilled in the art, great follow ups.
Chris Smith in Boulder, CO – May 11, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Birmingham, DPM?
Dr. Birmingham was knowledgeable and patient in explaining my options prior to ankle surgery and has been equally helpful in follow-up appointments. He answers all of my questions and lets me know what to expect at each stage. He is approachable and never feels rushed during appointments. I'm very pleased with the results of my surgery; I’ve had very little pain or swelling and am on the way to full recovery. I highly recommend him to those exploring options to repair ankle instability and pain.
Anne in Boulder, CO – Feb 21, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Birmingham, DPM?
Mark is smart, careful, friendly, really good at answering questions, totally up on the latest. I have now seen him seven times for osteoarthritis treatments.
Roger in Boulder, CO – Nov 27, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Birmingham, DPM?

How was your experience with Dr. Birmingham?

As a Board Certified foot and ankle surgeon, I specialize in disorders and injuries of the foot and ankle. I am a devoted patient advocate who strongly believes that quality education and training make a difference in treatment outcomes. I also believe that educating the patient is key to the patient's success in return to activity.

• Podiatric Foot & Ankle Surgery

Finch University of Health Sciences / Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine
2001
pittsburg state university

Common Questions and Answers

• Does Dr. Birmingham communicate via email?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Birmingham offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Birmingham offer an online patient portal?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Birmingham have free onsite parking?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Birmingham offer weekend visits?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Birmingham offer evening visits?

Please call the office to learn more. (303) 673-0448