Dr. Mark Billy, DDS

Dr. Mark Billy, DDS

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery | Male

Mill Creek Oral/Maxillofacl Sgy 5437 Mahoning Ave Ste 12 Youngstown, OH 44515 Get Directions

Dr. Mark Billy, DDS is an dentist who practices in Youngstown, OH. He is 56 years old. Dr. Billy is affiliated with Saint Elizabeth Youngstown Hospital.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Billy's Experience

Visiting Dr. Billy

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Billy has admitting privileges.

Dr. Billy's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Billy to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Billy's Performance
in Youngstown, OH |
I would like to thank Dr. Billy and his office staff for taking care of my needs the last 3 months. I'm currently a cancer patient and had a re-action to one of my meds that effected my jaw. It cause great discomfort. When ever I had a problem they made sure to accommodate my needs even the same day they would fit me into a busy schedule. Thank you for the great service and care. Dan
in Canfield, OH |
Dr. Billy took the time to squeeze me into his schedule after I was having major dental pain. Dr. Billy and staff could not have been more accomidating and professional during the entire procedure. I highly recommend Dr. Billy to anyone that is having oral surgery.
in Canfield, OH |
Dr. Billy is a very professional/ highly qualified and personable Dr. The office visits for my children have made them feel very comfortable prior to surgery. The staff are very courteous and professional. I would highly recommend Dr. Billy, we felt like one of his own family.
Dr Billy extracted two of my teeth today. I'm amazed at how pain free and how fast the procedure was done!He was non judgemental and very welcoming. I am completely satisfied with him! It was such a relief to have a pleasant experience! His office is very clean and his staff seemed to be stand offish at first, but, they seemed to warm up by the time I had to leave.We all have bad days, I guess.
Have you seen Dr. Mark Billy, DDS?
Are you Dr. Billy?

Compare Dr. Billy

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Billy's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
  •  Malpractice claims in Ohio not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

• Dentofacial Anomalies

Dr. Billy does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Billy and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery