Dr. Mark Bernhardt, MD

Dermatology ·  Male · Age 65

Dr. Bernhardt

Mark S Bernhardt MD

1601 E Broward Blvd Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301

Dr. Mark Bernhardt, MD is a dermatologist in Fort Lauderdale, FL and has been practicing for 34 years. He graduated from Yale University School Of Medicine in 1980 and specializes in dermatology.

Dr. Bernhardt's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Bernhardt

3.9

Dr. Bernhardt?
Dr. Bernhardt's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Mark Bernhardt, MD
Brief, flippant and arrogant! Does not spend time answering questions, interrupts before completing a train of thought. He is a clever man but he is not a compassionate or empathetic doctor. His examination is cursory and is a know it all.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Bernhardt, MD?
Dr Bernhardt is on time, pleasant and has solved all my skin problems No complaints He’s the best!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Bernhardt, MD?
This doctor should NOT be practicing medicine! Went to see him for a painful bump on my head. The doctor told me it's a hair follicle infection and should go away in 48 hours with antibiotics. Well 48 hours later I was in so much and the bump grew bigger. Went to see another doctor and was quickly diagnosed the right way felt better almost instantly, not a hair follicle infection at all! I developed a complication from antibiotics, called the office still waiting for a call back 2 days later
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Bernhardt, MD?
I had been to many (TOO MANY!) dermatologists before I went to Dr. B. He was the first one to not only correctly diagnose my problem, but actually fix it!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Bernhardt, MD?
this office is well run and appointments run on time. Staff is courteous and able. Dr. Bernhardt is competent, personable and friendly. He has always ably solved whatever problem I present and answered my questions. This is the best dermatologist and best run medical office I ever visited.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Bernhardt, MD?
Dr. Bernhardt is a fantastic doctor. I've been to a few other dermatologists in Broward County and none compare to Dr. Bernhardt. He is incredibly smart and a wizard at diagnosing my condition. Beyond being such a great doctor, I never have to wait, his front desk is always so accommodating, and he is a pleasure to talk to whenever we meet. Highly recommend Dr. Bernhardt to anyone in need of a skin doctor
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Bernhardt, MD?
5 stars for Dr. B He's the perfect doctor. Hardly ever wait, great conversation, beautiful office, and most importantly I know he'll always fix my issues. I had dermatologists that couldn't figure out what was wrong with me when I came for check-ups. Dr. Bernhardt is different. He is like the Sherlock Holmes of skin. I never have an idea what's wrong with me when I go to him, but a week later I'm back to normal. If you're looking for a doctor in Ft. Lauderdale, definitely check him out
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Bernhardt, MD?
Came in very concerned about a spot on my nose that other dermatologists had ignored. Dr. Bernhardt correctly diagnosed it as a basal cell and saved my life in my opinion. I will never go to another dermatologist. Going to him is a treat. He runs an efficient office - I hardly have to wait. Plus his office is super cool. I also find him to be super genuine. He just cares about his patients not selling them unnecessary expensive treatments. GREAT DOCTOR!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Bernhardt, MD?
Dr. Bernhardt SAVED MY LIFE. I noticed a mole that my other dermatologist told me was nothing and Dr. Bernhardt thought otherwise. It turned out to be a melanoma! Thank god for Dr. B. The guy is so much smarter than my last derm and all of the other doctors I've been to. He trained at Yale and Harvard and lectures others derms. He's like a jedi dermatologist. If you need a new dermatologist and live in South FL, check out Dr. Bernhardt
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Bernhardt, MD?
I have been seeing Dr. Bernhardt for twenty years. Of all the doctors I have had in my life, Dr. Bernhardt stands out for his intelligence, compassion, and genuineness. All my friends tell me how their dermatologists are sleezy salesmen who misdiagnose their conditions. I always refer them to Dr. Bernhardt. He's an old school doctor who is focused on the medical conditions. He will 100% get you better. I expect nothing less from someone who trained at both Yale and Harvard. A PLUS PLUS!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Bernhardt, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Bernhardt?

• Dermatology

1982
1981
1980

Dr. Bernhardt accepts

Dr. Bernhardt accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Dr. Bernhardt treats Warts more than 100% of his peers

Dr. Bernhardt's conditions and procedures:

• Abscess or Cyst Drainage or Aspiration
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Herpes Simplex Infection
  • Intertrigo
  • Itchy Skin
  • Lice
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Pemphigoid