Dr. Mark Bernhardt, MD

Dr. Mark Bernhardt, MD

Dermatology | Male

Dr. Mark Bernhardt, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Fort Lauderdale, FL. He is 63 years old and has been practicing for 37 years.

Dr. Bernhardt's Experience

See how Dr. Bernhardt's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Bernhardt

Dr. Bernhardt accepts 7 insurance carriers

Dr. Bernhardt's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bernhardt to family and friends
3.8
Dr. Bernhardt's Performance
Los Angeles, CA |
I initially really liked Dr. Berhardt, really liked him. However after my last two appointments, I don't think I would ever feel safe enough to go back, Not only did her refuse to listen, some of comments were so inappropriate, that it was hours before I okay again. He knows his stuff, but not worth feeling uncomfortable and less than
Boca Raton, FL |
Dr. Bernhardt is a funny guy, but his jokes don't make up for his utter lack of focus on his patients' needs. I have been seeing Dr. Bernhardt for roughly three years but no longer. I have seen him for two issues - one cosmetic and one health - he has not improved either. He spends very little time listening to his patients and very little time thinking about the best solution for the problem. He'd rather you be impressed by his quick thinking than leave with a solution that will work.
Fort Lauderdale, FL |
Dr. Bernhardt is extremely unethical. I was referenced to a plastic surgeon for an in-office procedure. I am still waiting for confirmation that all of the in-situ melanoma has been removed. I certainly hope it has with the 4 inch scar i now have on my shoulder, and debt of over $2,000.00 in hospital bills.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
As a result of Dr. Bernhardt's simultaneous thorough, expert quarterly examinations and calm, jovial demeanor, I successfully and confidently addressed several types of skin cancer over the past two decades. I never doubt him, and I genuinely appreciate the way he engages in small talk while scanning my entire body with what I can only describe as microscopic goggles. He once rightfully insisted I have Mohs surgery on my face, and I will be forever grateful for his expertise and his advice.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Wonderful, caring, extremely competent skin doctor.
Ft Lauderdale, FL |
I haven't met Mr. Bernhardt as I was unable to make an appointment. The receptionist was very rude making false accusations. I didn't even want to make an appointment after our conversation. However, I was referred to Dr. Bernhardt and I tried calling back to speak to someone else and then was told there was no one else. I was hung up on 3 times. I'm sharing this experience because I think it is important for Mr. Dr. Bernhardt to know how his receptionist treats new patients.
Fort Lauderdale, FL |
Did not thoroughly investigate problem areas. Refused to consider other alternatives. Turns out he misdiagnosed and had to go to another dermatologist to find that out.
Hollywood, FL |
Misdiagnosed a skin cancer that I pointed out. Also, Not thorough exam
Boca Raton, FL |
Saw me at my scheduled time. Answered all my questions and most importantly solved my problem with minimal cost.
in Dania Beach, FL |
Great, caring straight shooting doctor!!, A Plus!
Have you seen Dr. Mark Bernhardt, MD?
Are you Dr. Bernhardt?

Compare Dr. Bernhardt

}

Dr. Bernhardt's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dermatology
  •  Board certified in Dermatology

Dr. Bernhardt has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Bernhardt's Board Certifications

• Dermatology

• Actinic Keratosis
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Intertrigo
  • Itchy Skin
  • Lichen Planus
  • Lipomas
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Pemphigoid

Massachusetts General Hospital

Completed in 1985

U Ala

Completed in 1982

Dr. Bernhardt does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bernhardt and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Dermatology