Family Medicine  |
Dr. Mark Bernhard, MD
Dr. Mark Bernhard, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Batavia, IL. He is 60 years old and has been practicing for 35 years. Dr. Bernhard is affiliated with Mercy Hospital and Medical Center.

1180 W Wilson St Ste E

Batavia, IL 60510

• HealthLink

Learn about Dr. Bernhard

Dr. Bernhard's Experience

Dr. Bernhard's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Family Medicine*

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• Loyola Univ Of Chicago Stritch Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1982
  • La Grange Meml Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1985

Dr. Bernhard has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Bernhard does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bernhard and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bernhard's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bernhard to family and friends
2.3
Dr. Bernhard's Performance
Romeoville, IL |
He truly seems to not care about his patients from my experience. If you desperately need a home medical device and he has to fill out paperwork, good luck. He often times seems to not listen, just "mhmm" and "ok" when you're trying to explain things to him. If you want a lazy doctor who is simply there to go through the motions, he's your guy. If I could give negative stars, I would. You're better off going literally anywhere else. He needs to retire and find a hobby.
in Sandwich IL |
I really like Dr Bernhard... not necessarily all of his staff. The Dr listens to my concerns , we discuss my treatment and I fully understand what the goals are in my treatment. He's been my doctor for 20 years and I have been very happy to have him for a Doctor....
in Elgin, IL |
Dr Bernhardt was treating a family member and is very callous and unprofessional. He had no idea my father had a cardiac history despite treating him for over a year. No regard for his patients, or their care. He is dismissive and condescending
Geneva IL |
I have had multiple family member use this doctor and he is the most unprofessional person I have ever met. We went in for something that seemed minor and he laughed in our face and said I am pretty sure it is cancer. I think he is a scam artist and just wants to do big expensive tests so he can bill for them. He is not courteous patient. He is overly opinionated and an over all sloppy person.
in Batavia, IL |
Dr. Bernhard seems to not be concerned with his patient's health. He often doesn't know what tests to order and is in no hurry to treat you. At the last appointment, he just said that I'll have to leave in the same condition that I came in. He didn't know what to do. Often he suggests over the counter treatments. If you like a just wait and see kind of Doctor, then he's your guy.
Dr. bernhard and/or his nurse have made several mistakes in my care. I never felt comfortable with them being in charge of my care. I found his nurse extremely rude and impersonal. Phone calls were often not returned even though nature of calls were sometimes of a more urgent nature.
Have you seen Dr. Mark Bernhard, MD?
Are you Dr. Bernhard?

See our Family Medicine Specialist at Northwestern Medicine Central DuPage Hospital

Visit Dr. Bernhard