Dr. Mark N. Berkowitz, MD

Vision Institute Of Michigan 21932 23 Mile Rd, Macomb, MI 48042 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Personal Bio

Dr. Berkowitz's Experience

See how Dr. Berkowitz's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Berkowitz

Dr. Berkowitz accepts 28 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Berkowitz has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Berkowitz's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Berkowitz to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Berkowitz
Dr. Berkowitz's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (63)
I am very pleased with the results of the Neo grafts. This was a repair of a treatment done twenty years ago and it turned out better than I imaged. It has given me my self esteem back.
The experience was so incredibly smooth and easy that it was nothing short of wonderful. I had initially worried about my age, tolerance of procedures etc. my fears were unfounded and the whole thing went very well. The healing process was without problems and apart from needing to be out of the public eye for a bit the days went by and my results pleased me no end. The staff were absolutely wonderful, thought of everything both in prep and after so they definitely smoothed the way.. Dr. Berkow
From the moment I contacted Accent Cosmetic Surgery, I knew I had made the right choice. Marie stayed in touch with me for months, keeping me abreast of all the latest procedures. From the moment I walked in their office and decided to have the Laser Lift with Lipo procedure, the staff was been everything you would want friendly, helpful and engaged. And Dr. B.... AWESOME!! The day of surgery he explained everything I would experience and my results AMAZING!! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my results. Thank
Lincoln Park, MI |
Couldn't get past his obnoxious assistant, Maria! She said he was too busy to take new patients! I had gone to Dr Berkowitz many years ago, before I left the area. Now, I returned & wanted to get an appt. and Maria made that virtually impossible.
Today is my one year recall for my hair transplant with neograft. I am extremely pleased with the results and might even do a second surgery to supplement some area and get more density. The staff has always been supportive and professional since day one. Dr. B is the man. He's very patient, understanding and caring not to mention very skilled. He has answered all of my concerns and questions and eased any anxieties that I had regarding the procedure. I've recommended the place to all my friend.
The staff & Doctor are great. Constant communication & checking with me on a regular basis to make sure the results are good for me. The results are fantastic & have made me more confident in my new look. Again I can't stop raving about the staff who care about their clients. We have recommended Dr. Mark to a large amount of friends & family. Thanks again!
My experience has been great. I appreciate the honest approach to my entire hair transplant procedure. Dr. Berkowitz was upfront about realistic results and what I could expect at specific timeframes after the surgery. I am excited about the final outcome of my procedure and I can already see positive results at the 7 week mark.
Wonderful service from the minute I walked in the door. I was greeted with a smile. Very little wait time. Dr. Berkowitz spent a lot of time going over different options for the outcome I was looking for. All treatment and fees were discussed before hand. Treatment was done the same day. Post op instructions were very clear. Dr. Berkowitz and his staff are very professional and efficient. I love my results and I am confident I chose the right Doctor.
I have had Botox done many times over the year's which I believe makes me just about an expert. I have had this procedure done at a few different medical facilities, I now only come to Dr. Berkowitz's office for my Botox. Dr. Berkowitz has a knack for correct needle placement and the correct amount of units to use. My Botox by Dr. Berkowitz has also always lasted a longer than the expected time. I have convinced numerous friends to use his services. They are also now a Berkowitz believer!
Great experience. Very friendly staff and procedure went as expected.
Just one week in and I am very very happy.. Can't wait to see what 6 weeks will looks, I am so glad I found such a great doctor to do this Cellulaze treatment..
Professional and courteous friendly
in Sterling Heights, MI |
The staff is always very friendly and informative and always willing to take time to answer my questions.
in Sterling Heights, MI |
Very professional and informed me of everything I asked about.
in Sterling Heights, MI |
Very helpful with my hair regrouth needs.
in Sterling Heights, MI |
Very pleased with the whole staff. They were great.
in Sterling Heights, MI |
Dr was very informative and described various options. Staff very friendly.
in New York, NY |
Friendly, professional staff.
Have you seen Dr. Mark N. Berkowitz, MD?
Are you Dr. Berkowitz?

Compare Dr. Berkowitz

Macomb, MI 48042

Narrow your results

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.

• Ophthalmology

• Chorioretinal Scars
  • Conjunctival Hemorrhage
  • Diabetic Retinopathy
  • Diplopia
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Drusen

• Non-Cosmetic Chemodenervation
  • Removal of Foreign Body from External Eye
  • Repair of Entropion or Ectropion
  • Tear Duct Surgery

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of New York University

Graduated in 1990

Interfaith Med Center

Dr. Berkowitz has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Berkowitz does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Berkowitz and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Berkowitz's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Ophthalmology
  • Board certified in Ophthalmology
  • Malpractice claims in Michigan not available

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Berkowitz

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Berkowitz's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Berkowitz

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Dr. Berkowitz says...

Mark N. Berkowitz, MD is a uniquely qualified cosmetic surgeon serving the suburban Detroit area. As a Board Certified and fellowship-trained Oculofacial surgeon, Dr. Berkowitz utilizes his specialized training and exceptional skills to enhance your facial cosmetic needs.