Dr. Mark Berkowitz, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryMaleAge 57

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Dr. Mark Berkowitz, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Chesterfield, MI and has over 32 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of New York University in 1990. He is affiliated with Henry Ford Macomb Hospital. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Mark Berkowitz, MD

Mclaren Macomb Clinton Township Womens Health

30795 23 Mile Rd Ste 208 Chesterfield, MI 48047

Compare with other Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists

Compare Dr. Berkowitz with our nearby Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists at Cleveland Clinic.

These providers are on the medical staff of Cleveland Clinic.

Dr. Berkowitz's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Berkowitz

Dr. Berkowitz

He can work wonders
As I'm getting a bit older, I've seen Dr. Berkowitz for a few things when it came to my unwanted wrinkles. I really feel he can work wonders! He's a very caring, skilled physician. I always feel much younger whenever leaving his practice. I'd recommend him to anyone.
Linda E. – Mar 23, 2022
Consultation went great
My consultation with Dr. Berkowitz went just as I had hoped. Everyone was very friendly. Dr. Berkowitz was thorough when it came to my concerns. Takes the time to explain everything. Would highly recommend him and his practice.
Tiffany – Mar 22, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Berkowitz, MD?
I have been going to Dr. Berkowitz for over 15 years, having several procedures including the "quick lift" and most recently laser resurfacing of my face, Dr. Berkowitz is professional and caring, his staff and especially Josh are awesome. I would encourage anyone considering having some cosmetic enhancements done to consider Dr. Berkowitz, he is the best!
Linda T – Mar 20, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Berkowitz, MD?
Satisfied with my variety of procedures
Throughout the years of coming to Accents, I've had Dr. Berkowitz perform several procedures and I've always been happy with the quality of treatment I received by him and his staff. Anytime I would come in, my problem areas I was concerned about were always addressed. I've never once had a complaint when it came to anyone at this practice. I'd highly recommend Dr. Berkowitz and Accents Cosmetic Surgery.
Dawn S. – Mar 19, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Berkowitz, MD?
I love the hair transplant!!
I was so, beaten down if you will because of my hair loss. I would always wear hats, and felt extremely insecure. I decided to see Dr. Berkowitz on a whim, and I'm glad I did. I can't say enough positive things about Dr. Berkowitz or his team. I have no regret and feel much more confident in my appearance since having this done. You're a lifechanger Dr. Berkowitz!
Stephen Jackson – Feb 04, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Berkowitz, MD?
I no longer have to wear a hat!
I had the neograft procedure done from Dr. Berkowitz. I wore a hat amost everyday, but feel much more confident since I had this done. Definitely exceeded my expectations. Staff was amazing.
Warren – Feb 03, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Berkowitz, MD?
I had a very good experience recently
I recently saw Dr. Berkowitz, and the overall experience was positive. I felt the results were better than expected. Dr. Berkowitz was able to help restore my confidence. I feel much better about myself since I saw him. I wouldn't second guess in recommending him to family and friends. Thank you for everything.
Daniel Lin – Feb 01, 2022
I'd recommend Dr. Berkowitz
I had some non surgical work done by Accents / Dr. Berkowitz. Made me feel confident since I came here. Madison's also great. They're always amazing to work with.
Patti – Feb 01, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Berkowitz, MD?
Great surgeon, helpful with acne scars
As a teen and young adult, I've always been known for having acne scars. Made me feel really insecure. After several visits to Dr. Berkowitz and his staff, I've noticed a change for the better. I've tried so many other options in the past, and I was starting to become really discouraged and giving up hope. Dr. Berkowitz was able to show me that there were options for treatment. I really can't say thank you enough for all you've done.
Lydia – Jan 31, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Berkowitz, MD?
A+ on the non-invasive work
I was worried to have any type of plastic surgery. I came here and spoke with Dr. Berkowitz for a general consultation. I didn't feel like he was pressuring me into anything. He was very honest and sincere in giving me advice. I ended up getting some non surgical face work. We did a few things, and I've noticed a big difference! I'm very excited with how things turned out. I'd highly recommend Accents.
Linda – Jan 30, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Berkowitz, MD?
I recently visited his sterling heights location for some work. I'm very satisfied with the results. Everyone was very professional, but at the same time made me feel comfortable. This was my first time ever having injections done, and I'm just thrilled with the results. I can't recommend Dr. Berkowitz and his team enough.
Kelly – Oct 16, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Berkowitz, MD?
I saw Dr. Berkowitz earlier today for a consultation. Everyone in the office was very professional and made me feel comfortable. I was actually referred to Dr. Berkowitz from someone who had work done in the past (and I like their results). I'm considering moving forward with the procedure early November. Based on my interaction so far, I'd recommend him and his practice to family and friends.
Kathleen – Oct 13, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Berkowitz, MD?
I had a very good experience with Dr. Berkowitz. The results were better than expected. Restored my confidence in my hairline. He followed up to see how things were, so bedside manner was an A+. These guys are the best at what they do. I can't say thank you enough.
Neil – Sep 29, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Berkowitz, MD?
He's a very experienced and highly skilled surgeon. He always tookthe time to explain all my questions. During the procedure, Dr. Berkowitz even explained what he was doing then. I'm 100% confident in his medical experience. I can't recommend him enough.
Manuel – Sep 27, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Berkowitz, MD?
It's always been a wonderful service/experience coming to see Dr. Berkowitz (or Jessica). They've always done an amazing job! I always leave here filling refreshed and better about myself. 5-star practice!
Marybeth – Sep 27, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Berkowitz, MD?
I've been feeling a bit insecure about my appearance for a while now. Dr. Berkowitz and his team really now how to make you feel comfortable. Anytime I come into his practice, I never have to wait long. I'm often offered drinks, I get text messages before I come in (or after asking me to rate my experience). I've had my fillers done here a few times throughout the years, and never had any sort of problem. Makes you feel like family.
Deborah – Sep 26, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Berkowitz, MD?
Dr. Berkowitz is a unique doctor. I feel like he just genuinely cares about his patients, and he's always very thorough. If you haven't visited Dr. Berkowitz for your cosmetic related procedures (fillers, lips, etc) - you're missing out. Everyone here always makes me feel comfortable. I've had this type of work done at other places, but just didn't get the same results. It's always a great experience. He's the best in the business.
Maryanne – Sep 25, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Berkowitz, MD?
He's a very caring and experienced doctor. I've came to him for a handful of things throughout the years, and never left here disappointed. The office is always clean, people are friendly. I never run into issues when it comes to scheduling or billing. It's always a great experience. I'd recommend Dr. Berkowitz to anyone.
Lucia – Sep 23, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Berkowitz, MD?
Never have to deal with long waits when I visit Dr. Berkowitz. Always has a positive attitude, seems like a great guy. Very thorough when it comes to questions I ask. The ladies at the front are great when scheduling. I never have to wait long, received a text before coming to confirm my appointment.
Kevin – Sep 22, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Berkowitz, MD?
Caring physician. He's been able to help me with several problems, in ways other providers could not. Would highly recommend their practice.
Alicia M – Mar 31, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Berkowitz, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Berkowitz?