Dr. Mark Beaty, MD

Cosmetic Medicine •  Male • Age 60

Dr. Beaty

Beaty Facial Plastic Surgery

2365 Old Milton Pkwy Ste 400 Alpharetta, GA 30009

Dr. Mark Beaty, MD is a Cosmetic Medicine Specialist in Alpharetta, GA. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Children's Healthcare Of Atlanta At Scottish Rite and Northside Hospital. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Beaty to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Cosmetic Medicine Specialists in your area

See similar Cosmetic Medicine Specialists in Alpharetta

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Practices at Top Hospital
    Outstanding Patient Experience Award™ See hospitals
  • Hospital Satisfaction

Dr. Beaty accepts

Dr. Beaty accepts the following insurance:

Choice PPO
Medicaid
WellCare
WellCare PPO
WellPoint

No malpractice claims found for Georgia

Check if Dr. Beaty treats your condition or procedure

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Beaty

4.5

5.128205128205129%

Dr. Beaty?
Dr. Beaty and his team are incredible! Dr. Beaty’s specialized skill and expertise set him apart from other facial surgeons. My surgery results far exceeded my expectations! I absolutely love my results! I am so grateful for Dr. Beaty’s immense knowledge and talent! Dr. Beaty and Beaty Facial Plastic Surgery staff go above and beyond the call of duty. They genuinely care for every patient and listen to every concern. Everyone is always so sweet and so kind! Compassionate care and high quality medical treatments are their top priorities! The office staff create a friendly and comfortable environment and provide exceptional service! I highly recommend Dr. Beaty and his team to anyone who wants to enhance their beauty! Beaty Facial Plastic Surgery is truly the best of the best!
Feb 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Beaty, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Beauty for years and always appreciate his calm and considerate approach when answering questions and giving advice. He is the best in his field and I have shared his name a number of times with friends and neighbors. I visit his Alpharetta office and his staff is always friendly and helpful. Dr. Beaty is making Atlanta a more beautiful place, patient by patient. I feel lucky and grateful to be a part of it all!
Lisa G. – Dec 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Beaty, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Beaty's for several years and have many surgical and non-surgical procedures resulting in lovely, artistic results. I interviewed numerous Facial Plastic Surgeons before selecting Dr. Beaty. He is compassionate and kind. Always focused on the patients concerns, through in his exam, open with his opinion and plan based on the patients issues and concerns. Questions are greatly encouraged and re-explanation if needed. Multiple options are freely discussed and family is encouraged to be present. Patients are encouraged to take the time needed to make the decision right for them. I have always been impressed with Dr. Beaty's vast expertise and excellent surgical skills. I have recommended him highly to colleagues, family, friends and acquaintances. I have always received return calls in a timely manner. Dr. Beaty's office staff and medical personnel are extremely professional, knowledgeable, efficient, supportive and patient.
Lisa S. – Aug 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Beaty, MD?
The best bedside manner. He delivered exactly and precisely what he promised. Wonderful staff and overall experience!
Jul 31, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Beaty, MD?
I would absolutely recommend Dr.Beaty to any of my friends or family. Had an amazing experience with him and although I was super worried going into it he mad my whole process as seamless as possible. None of my family or friends had originally wanted me to get a rhinoplasty but now that I have gotten it and they see how great it looks they are interested in using him as well.
Marietta, GA – Jun 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Beaty, MD?
I have gone to Dr. Beaty regarding several issues I’ve had. Two years ago I had blepharoplasty done on both eye lids (upper and lower). He did an amazing job and I am so happy with the results. More recently I’ve had Profound done on my face and neck, and definitely can see results from that. My jaw and lower face has tightened some and will continue over the next few months. I’ve always had a great experience when I go to his office. He is so nice and caring and never in a hurry. I think he’s honest in recommending procedures that will enhance your looks and explaining what won’t. His office staff is equally as friendly, helpful and caring. I would definitely recommend Dr. Beaty to any of my friends and family.
May 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Beaty, MD?
Extremely pleased! Dr. Beaty is very kind and knowledgeable. He listened to my concerns and followed through with a wonderful result. The staff is very attentive and accommodating. Would not go any place else for future procedures.
Apr 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Beaty, MD?
Great visit with Dr. Beaty. I have achieved and am very satisfied with the results. Also had Katrina administer a microneedling which only added to my satisfaction.
Mar 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Beaty, MD?
Mini facelift, upper 7 lower blepharoplasty done in April 2016. The only successful part of this surgery was my upper eyelids. My lower lids look the same - except for the scar area where the incision was made which was fortunately very small. My face looked the same - no noticeable lift - and I was left with ugly scars around my earlobes (like large keyholes) and enlarged tragus on both sides. My concerns were dismissed leading me to feel like I could not trust this surgeon to revise the scars.
Dec 20, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Beaty, MD?
I just love Dr. Beaty and his office staff. They are all so helpful and friendly. I've had circles under my eyes all my life. I went in about 2 years ago to get filler under my eyes. It worked so well, I didn't even have to put concealer under my eyes anymore. I forgot all about them, for the first time in my life. It lasted for 2 years. I noticed them starting to come back and went straight to Dr. Beaty. I'm 45 now. I just wish this would have been available for me when I was younger.
Leandra Denmark in Alpharetta, Ga – May 26, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Beaty, MD?
I recently saw Dr. Beaty at his Midtown location for Profound treatment. Dr. Beaty took the time to answer my questions, educated me on the treatment and what to expect. My entire experience with Dr. Beaty and his staff has really been exceptional. I love that Healthgrades has you rate the provider in several different categories because these details will make a difference in your overall experience. I'm happy with the treatment and I have already recommended Dr. Beaty to several friends.
Maria W. in Marietta, GA – Mar 13, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Beaty, MD?
I've written a review before, but this one is different. The last review was about a cosmetic procedure that while amazing & beautiful, something that didn't change my life. I feel great & look tons better, but it wasn't like this. Dr. Beaty gently recommended a new procedure to me for the cystic acne that I have struggled with for 20 years. His kindness, his recognition of my struggle, his emphasis on the newest technology, & his vast medical knowledge changed my life. I am so thankful.
Sam in Atlanta, GA – Feb 05, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Beaty, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Beaty?

I focus my practice on the personalized treatment of cosmetic facial procedures and treatments as well as functional nasal problems. We take the time to...Read more

Dr. Mark Beaty is a Board Certified Facial Plastic Surgeon servicing the metro Atlanta area.  Dr. Beaty is experienced in Aesthetic Surgery, Cosmetic...Read more

• Cosmetic Medicine