Ear, Nose, and Throat  |
Dr. Mark Baldree, MD
Dr. Baldree has been practicing in the Phoenix area since 1981, providing industry recognized Ear, Nose and Throat care. His biography is noted in detail on his up to date website at Baldreemd. He currently has received the "Top Doc" award by Phoenix Magazine ten times and most recently, in 2016. Once again, Dr. Baldree has been selected by his peers, for inclusion in the Best Doctors in America database for 2015-2016, as he has for several years in the past. Dr, Baldree is the Official Team Ear, Nose and Throat Physician for the Arizona Diamondbacks since their inception in 1998.

4250 E Camelback Rd Ste K250

Phoenix, AZ 85018

• AvMed
  • ChoiceCare Network
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • MAPFRE Life Insurance Company of Puerto Rico

Learn about Dr. Baldree

Dr. Baldree has been practicing in the Phoenix area since 1981.  You will be greeted with a warm smile at our front office the moment you enter the waiting room and the staff are eager to answer your questions, addressing your health concerns. Dr. Baldree leads a compassionate team that is focused on providing you and your family with expert care.  What separates our office from most, is that when you contact our office you are received by a LIVE person...not a recorded message.

To keep in touch with our patients, we offer you the ability to comment on your office experience via the Square application upon entering the office.  This Internal mechanism allows the staff to address any improvements in the office experience suggested by our families.  We value you as the patient and encourage  comments on how to better meet your medical needs.

Dr. Baldree's Experience

Dr. Baldree's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Ear, Nose, and Throat
  • Board certified in Otolaryngology

• Ear, Nose, and Throat
  • Laryngology
  • Otolaryngic Allergy
  • Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
  • Pediatric Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat)
  • Sinus Surgery

• Ear Infection
  • Enlarged Turbinates
  • Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
  • Facial Fracture
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Head or Neck Lump or Swelling
  • Hearing Loss
  • Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia)
  • Larynx Conditions
  • Vertigo
  • Vocal Cord Nodule

• Ablation or Excision of Nasal Turbinates
  • Adenoidectomy
  • Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Balloon Sinuplasty
  • Diagnostic Nasal and-or Sinus Endoscopy
  • ENT Surgery
  • Ear Surgery
  • Ear Tube Placement
  • Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Excision of Parotid, Sublingual, or Submandibular Gland
  • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
  • Laryngoscopy
  • Laryngoscopy and Laryngotomy
  • Myringotomy
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Nasal Surgery
  • Sinus Surgery
  • Sleep Apnea Surgery
  • Snoring Prevention
  • Soft Palate Implant
  • Tonsillectomy
  • Vestibule and Floor of Mouth, Excision or Destruction

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• Southern Methodist University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1974
  • Loyola University Of Chicago / Stritch School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1977
  • University Of Illinois Eye and Ear Infirmary
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1978
  • University Of Illinois Eye and Ear Infirmary
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1981

Dr. Baldree has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Baldree does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Baldree and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Baldree's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Baldree to family and friends
4.0
Dr. Baldree's Performance
in Phoenix, AZ |
I found Dr. Baldree online and was very happy with the great reviews. My son needed an ENT specialist , due to recently being diagnosed with having enlarged adenoids. When going in for my son's first appointment, I was very impressed with his bed side manner and just how comfortable he made us feel. My son did need to have surgery and he did an amazing job. The surgery center was very friendly and most of all, they were fantastic with helping my son feel at ease. Highly recommended!
Thank you for your kind words regarding your son's care by both Dr. Baldree and the Surgical facility. Our office strives to provide our families with top notch care in a very professional and respectful manner. Preparing for surgery and understanding the insurance component can be a Herculean task and we aim to simplify this approach by reviewing every aspect of the process, so as to provide a clear picture as what to expect. Much of this is addressed on our webpage at baldreemd.com
in Surprise, AZ |
He was in a hurry and his staff was rude. His medical assistant even hung up on me on the phone. She didn't want to listen but instead talked over me! BEWARE!!!!
Hello Armando in Surprise....I have asked my staff to pull your chart to examine what happened throughout your visit because we take all reviews very seriously. Upon checking our patient roster for the entire month of June....we see no patient with your name. There is another physician in the same office and perhaps you have misdirected your comments to the incorrect provider.....Please make sure you saw Dr. Baldree so we can properly investigate your complaints....Thank you for your time.
in Phoenix, AZ |
Amazing! From the moment you enter the office. First you are greeted by Dee at the front desk who is wonderful, she made me feel at ease right away, as I'm waiting for my appointment my nerves were calmed by the serene environment of the beautiful water feature, this isn't your typical physicians office, great detail went into creating a warm and relaxing atmosphere, I was brought back for my appointment at scheduled time.Dr Baldree was Kind and extremely thorough. Best ENT physician!
Wow.....Your review is beyond words but thank you for the detailed comments. I believe these remarks will assist many families in choosing our practice for their ENT medical needs. Selecting a physician in todays world can be complicated due to choosing an In Network Doctor according to your contracted Insurance Plan. We attempt to streamline this process by our experienced and dedicated staff. Here is to Healthy Living.
in Scottsdale, AZ |
Very dismissive and first appointment took less than a few minutes! He did nothing to help with sinusitis symptoms, or schedule a follow up visit. I later found out a colleague's husband had a similar experience of just being disregarded.
Sorry to hear that your medical experience with our office was rated as a one star. Due to the anonymity of this negative comment, we are unable to verify you as a patient and authenticate your visit. In order to address any possible issues, please identify yourself. We take our reviews very seriously, especially since this is the first negative review we have received since the inception of Healthgrades.
in Phoenix, AZ |
Dr. Baldree did sinus surgery on me last month and the relief from this procedure was amazing. I was really scared and heard such horrible stories regarding splits and such. Not the case. Dr,.Baldree was so very thorough, explaning what to expect. I missed very little work and recovery was quite tolerable. The only hassle was the nose packing the night of surgery but other than that the experience was a very good one. His staff is so kind and helpful.
This type of review places a big smile on our faces because we hear this type of comment quite a bit. Thank you for revealing your positive experience because patients hear frightening remarks about sinus surgery and Dr. Baldree provides a different approach, omitting the use of painful splits. Recovery is quite tolerable but of course the patient must refrain from heavy lifting and travel for a short period of time. Putting off sinus surgery can be alleviated once patients are well informed.
in Phoenix, AZ |
Dr. Baldree was not the first ENT I saw, but he will be the only one I see going forward. Everything about Dr. B. and his office staff is special. I found them knowledgeable and, at the same time, willing to listen to me and take my concerns into consideration as we came up with plans for my care. They were always responsive and friendly. I put off treatment for several years because I didn't feel comfortable with the process. I'm so grateful I found Dr. Baldree and got my life back.
Hello Lynn.....We so appreciate your response and the sharing of your experience regarding Dr. Baldree and our office staff. We regret you having to delay treatment due to your comfort level but so pleased you moved forward to alleviate your medical needs with our office. Surgical treatment can cause hesitation therefore we attempt to walk you through the process. Being well informed helps to achieve a positive experience.
Have you seen Dr. Mark Baldree, MD?

Visit Dr. Baldree

Open Access Plus PPO
    Coventry Health Care POS
    Coventry Health Care PPO
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA PPO
    Choice Care Network PPO
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • MAPFRE Life Insurance Company of Puerto Rico