Dr. Mark Amols, MD

Dr. Mark Amols, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility  |

Dr. Mark Amols, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility doctor who practices in Gilbert, AZ. He is 41 years old and has been practicing for 13 years. Dr. Amols is affiliated with Dignity Health - Chandler Regional Medical Center, Banner Desert Medical Center and HonorHealth Scottsdale Shea Medical Center.

New Direction Fertility Center

1760 E Pecos Rd Ste 532

Gilbert, AZ 85295

• Health Net
  • Private HealthCare Systems

Learn about Dr. Amols

I'm a reproductive doctor, but I'm also a patient. My wife and I had to go through IVF to have all our children. Our experience has given me additional insight to the fertility struggles my patients go through. This has allowed me to to treat both my patient's physical and emotional needs.

Dr. Amols' Experience

Dr. Amols' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

• Dysmenorrhea
  • Endometriosis
  • Galactorrhea
  • Infertility
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Pelvic Pain

• Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure
  • Myomectomy - Open and-or Laparoscopic
  • Non-Invasive Treatment of Fibroids
  • Treatment of Fibroid Tumors

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• Grand Canyon University
  • Mayo Clinic/Mayo Grad Sch of Med
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2008
  • Mayo Medical School
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2011

Dr. Amols has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Amols does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Amols and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Amols' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Amols to family and friends
Dr. Amols' Performance
in Florence, AZ |
Best dr ever!
in Mesa, AZ |
After a few years of seeking assistance to achieve pregnancy with my PCOS condition, I finally experienced success through Dr. Amols clinic. He is a very personable and competent specialist and I would recommend him to anyone without hesitation.
in Gilbert, AZ |
Dr. Amols is an all around amazing Physician - so knowledgeable, has excellent bedside manner and truly cares for his patients.
in Scottsdale, AZ |
The best fertility Doctor in the valley. Dr Amols get to know you land all your needs and questions are a priority for him and his staff. He is always in a good mood and he knows his job. He studied my case and found a way to help me after many years of trying and previous failed ivf and iui. Great clinic, clean nice and well equipped. I am very grateful I found him. I recommend him 100%
in Mesa, AZ |
My husband and I had an absolutely wonderful experience here! Dr. Amols and his entire staff were very professional, friendly, and so kind. After trying to conceive for over year under the care of an OBGYN, we came to Dr. Amols and immediately felt at ease and very optimistic! He discussed all of our options with us and took time to explain new treatment options that we weren't familiar with. We worked with him for 4 months, and we are now expecting our first baby in September!
in San Juan, PR |
If you are seeking a fertility doctor, stop looking and go to Dr. Amols. We had the best experience here. We are due in August with twins and the entire experience was easy and pleasant. The entire staff was so easy to communicate and work with and you can tell they are happy at their job so they perform it better. We move a lot and have been to 4 different doctors. He was by far the best and we had success!
in Gilbert, AZ |
We had an amazing experience at New Direction Fertility with Dr. Amols and his staff. The entire experience felt personalized to us. Even with the doctor's busy schedule we never felt like 'just another patient'. He really deserves an award for having the absolute best bed-side manner; above all other doctors I've ever seen. We tried 3 IUIs and then had a successful IVF. If we could have continued to see Dr. Amols for the pregnancy we would have!
in Gilbert, AZ |
Dr. Amols was a breath of fresh air after dealing with unexplained infertility for 2 years. He is so patient, knowledgeable and personable. My husband and I began seeing him in August 2014 and after 2 more years, we are anxiously looking forward to meeting our baby girl in April. It was a bit of a roller coaster but I'm so grateful Dr. Amols stuck with us and customized a plan to fit our individual needs. I recommend him to anyone struggling with fertility issues.
in Arizona |
I have been seeing Dr Amols for 2 years now. He is a great Dr. I'm older so it has taken many treatments and I remain hopeful. He is an amazing Dr and is always happy and ready to help. The most sincere Dr I have ever seen. I will actually miss him when my treatment ends.
Mesa, AZ |
After experiencing years of infertility & hardship Dr. Amols was able to help us through the IUI process to make our dreams come true! In November of 2015 our 1st daughter was born. She has been the biggest blessing in our lives & we thank Dr. Amols & his team for their professionalism & compassion. Now that we are ready to expand our family even further we will be back to see him without a doubt.
in Tempe, AZ |
Dr. Amol was exceptional. He was the 3rd provider wwe saw for infertility and the first who really took the time to not only explain things, but understand our desires/limitations/fears etc. Not only was he caring and personable, we got to work with him the whole way (rather than some nurse or other provider). This was unheard of at the other practices we visited. Further, he was the most affordable in comparison. This made all the difference in our growing family.
in Tempe, AZ |
He was absolutely wonderful. He was very knowledgable and so helpful during the IUI process.
in Phoenix, AZ |
There are not enough words to describe how life changing Dr. Amols and the New Direction team are! My husband and I had our consultation after a year and a half of trying with no answers. Immediately, you can feel the warmth of the team and they were so knowledgeable and determined to help us on our journey. Dr. Amols has a great bedside manner and always made me feel comfortable at every appointment. We welcomed out healthy baby girl on 10/4 thanks to Dr. Amols and his team!!!
in Gilbert, AZ |
I am extremely blessed to have had Dr. Amols as a doctor. Due to my age, lack of egg production, and anything else that could go wrong, which did. I love the fact that when one procedure didn't work, Dr. Amols would try something else until I was able to concieve, using my own eggs. The staff is extremely friendly and caring. I was able to call anytime and get questions answered, and they helped with insurance and pharmacy issues that would occur. I will definitely use Dr. Amols again.
Phoenix |
Dr. Amols and his staff are very friendly, caring, and competent. The staff is always very nice and quick to help you. Dr. Amols is a very knowledgable physician and provides all his own patient care unlike other clinics that send you to multiple nurses and physicians who do not know you or your history well. He is willing to spend time with you to explain and answer any questions and provides affordable prices. He obviously cares about patients and not just making money. I am pregnant afte
in Mesa, AZ |
Amazing Doctor who genuinely cares! Helped my husband and I concieve our first child after two long years of infertility.
in Florence, AZ |
I would absolutely recommend Dr Amols to my family and friends! His skill, education, transparency and attitude is superb!! Dr Amols has a wonderful bed-side manner. He spoke to my husband and I equally. He always took the time to explain each step, the reason for each visit and answer every question. During our intial visit he reviewed and explained his suggested plan of attack. Which he intern handed over to me. I had a physical plan to research prior to the next visit. Worth every penny!!!
in Mesa, AZ |
Words can't fully explain what a wonderful and caring person Dr Amols is. You would have to experience it first hand. He is compassionate, determined, and sympathetic...all the things needed in a Doctor. He truly cares about you as a patient, finding an explanation for your issues, helping to correct and overcome those issues, and making your dreams come true. One of a kind. A amazingly affordable!
in Tucson, AZ |
I love Dr. Amols. I don't think I will ever be able to thank him enough. After a failed IVF cycle with a different doctor, I came to Dr. Amols. It took only one cycle for me to get pregnant. He and the staff truly care about you bringing a baby into your family because many of them are going through IVF as well as Dr. Amols himself. They are not out to just make a quick buck. I never thought I would be a mom after trying for 7 years but here I am and it is all thanks to this doctor.
in Gilbert, Arizona |
Dr Amols and his staff were so amazing. He is so genuine and really loves what he does. I am forever grateful for him and trusting him with our journey to start a family. I recommend him to everyone I know is going through fertility issues. I will continue to come to him in the future. Thank you Dr Amols!
in Chandler, AZ |
It took us 3 years before we found NDFC and Dr. Amols, and it truly was a prayer answered. From the initial consult he was compassionate, patient and understanding. He could really relate to how we felt and understood not only the mental struggles but all the financial stress that we faced. Dr. Amols always had a plan for us and he was present at every procedure and ultrasound. Not only is Dr. Amols awesome, he is also very human and he isn't out to make a profit- he genuinely wants to help.
in Chandler, AZ |
My wife and I we're struggling to have a baby. Was recommended by a friend to Dr. Amols and in less then 3 months we are pregnant with our first baby after one IUI. Not saying it's that easy, but it happened to work for us and we are greatly appreciate Dr. Amols and his staff.
Have you seen Dr. Mark Amols, MD?
Are you Dr. Amols?