Dr. Mark Amols, MD

Practices Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 5 after 79 reviews.
Author:
Where do I even begin with Dr. Amols and his nursing staff. From day 1 in his office I felt comfortable with his reassuring words and care. He sympathetically listened to my past experience with another fertility doctor and my husband and I's struggles for the past 10 years. I trusted him immediately and he came up with a plan for us. Throughout our journey with Dr Amols he was always available, shared his own personal experiences, and was honest which I appreciated vs telling me what I want
Author:
Dr Amols & his staff are absolutely incredible. The moment we had our first consult we knew this was the place for us. Dr Amols staff is so kind, knowledgeable & organized. I love that they provided us with all the information from the start. Dr Amols is the reason his staff is so great. He is so warm, kind & caring. He adjusts the protocol each cycle for the best chance of success. He is so hard working & is always there for his patients. We're so glad to have Dr Amols help!
Author:
The care I have received at New Direction has been nothing but top-notch. Dr. Amols truly cares about his patients...he remembers their story, he gets to know them, and he wants to provide each and every one of them with the best possible care. This is the climate of the whole place, everyone who works at New Direction puts the patients first. The lab, surgery room, and patient rooms are all in perfect condition with state of the art equipment.
Author:
Love Dr. Amols! He helped us making our dreams come true! Our Little Miracle was born September 30th 2018 at 6lbs. 14oz and 21 1/2 inches.
Author:
If you, or someone you know, is struggling with infertility, i highly recommend you go see Dr. Amols. From the second you walk in the door, you will be pleased. His staff is so friendly and inviting. His knowledge and bed side manner is calming. He gave my husband and I hope when we were told by a previous doctor to move on to a donor or adopt. I am so happy we trusted our instincts when we met Dr. Amols & took his medical advice cause we now have a beautiful baby girl and a few embryos on ice.
Author:
Dr. Amols and his staff are amazing. He helped us get pregnant with our daughter in 2016, and it was such a great experience, we're going back for another round. Nothing is easy about dealing with fertility issues, but having a wonderful team behind you makes the experience so much better.
Author:
If I could give Dr. Almols a 10 star rating, I would! From the very beginning, calling and scheduling an appointment, Dr. Amols' staff were very helpful in accommodating our schedule and always professional. All of the preliminary expectations were explained over the phone & were taken care by my first appointment. This made the process extremely smooth & it is apparent that Dr. Amols runs a very organized & efficient clinic. Dr. Amols is humorous and extremely knowledgable. Great Experience
Author:
I would highly recommend Dr. Amols to anyone seeking fertility treatment, especially if you're looking for a doctor who personally cares about your individual case. His affordable and excellent treatment was a huge answer to prayer in our lives! We can't thank him and his staff enough for the blessing of our two children!! : )
Author:
We are very lucky to have met Dr Amols . After undergoing treatment for 5 years and facing failed iui and ivf cycles we lost our hope.With Dr.Amols we conceived in first Ivf cycle and now blessed with baby girl.Dr Amols is patient and professional doctor . he is the best doctor in the valley .The staff is very good. We are really thankful to the team.
Author:
I will start with a little about my wife Venus and I, married 2012 have lived in California central coast for 7 years and instantly want to start our family. After trying for two years we went to our first fertility clinic in Santa Barbara, CA. Told instantly after having a few test we should do IUI, Venus felt something wrong and I felt a little rushed also when they told us the cost like everyone knows can be extreme $3K for us. So we stopped and waited and tried natural for another 3 years
Author:
After visiting several fertility clinics we were recommended to try Dr. Amols. He has high success rates, affordable pricing, and a well run clinic that works like a well oiled machine. He is very kind and patient oriented. We were able to start our treatment immediately after meeting with him. We did IVF/PGS and were able to become pregnant with our son on our first and only cycle. His staff is amazing and always made sure we knew the next steps in our treatment. I would recommend him to anyone
Author:
The staff is the absolute best! This was our second fertility clinic we have used, and New Direction was by far the best decision we ever made. Dr. Amols is great at his profession. I have never met a Doctor who was so dedicated to his patients. I don't think he ever takes a day off. We ended up getting pregnant on the first try with twins! I have recommended to many of my friends, and would recommend to anyone looking for a fertility clinic.
Author:
We had an amazing experience with Dr. Amols and his staff! After trying to conceive for two years we decided to seek help and he came highly recommended to us. We began seeing him in April and decided then to start the process and do an IUI, when that did not work Dr Amols encouraged us that we would move on to IVF. We underwent our IVF cycle in July and August and we are now expecting our two little miracle babies in April. Dr Amols is very caring and is a wonderful doctor! So glad we went to h
Best dr ever!
Author:
After a few years of seeking assistance to achieve pregnancy with my PCOS condition, I finally experienced success through Dr. Amols clinic. He is a very personable and competent specialist and I would recommend him to anyone without hesitation.
Author:
Dr. Amols is an all around amazing Physician - so knowledgeable, has excellent bedside manner and truly cares for his patients.
Author:
The best fertility Doctor in the valley. Dr Amols get to know you land all your needs and questions are a priority for him and his staff. He is always in a good mood and he knows his job. He studied my case and found a way to help me after many years of trying and previous failed ivf and iui. Great clinic, clean nice and well equipped. I am very grateful I found him. I recommend him 100%
Author:
My husband and I had an absolutely wonderful experience here! Dr. Amols and his entire staff were very professional, friendly, and so kind. After trying to conceive for over year under the care of an OBGYN, we came to Dr. Amols and immediately felt at ease and very optimistic! He discussed all of our options with us and took time to explain new treatment options that we weren't familiar with. We worked with him for 4 months, and we are now expecting our first baby in September!
Author:
If you are seeking a fertility doctor, stop looking and go to Dr. Amols. We had the best experience here. We are due in August with twins and the entire experience was easy and pleasant. The entire staff was so easy to communicate and work with and you can tell they are happy at their job so they perform it better. We move a lot and have been to 4 different doctors. He was by far the best and we had success!
Author:
We had an amazing experience at New Direction Fertility with Dr. Amols and his staff. The entire experience felt personalized to us. Even with the doctor's busy schedule we never felt like 'just another patient'. He really deserves an award for having the absolute best bed-side manner; above all other doctors I've ever seen. We tried 3 IUIs and then had a successful IVF. If we could have continued to see Dr. Amols for the pregnancy we would have!
Author:
Dr. Amols was a breath of fresh air after dealing with unexplained infertility for 2 years. He is so patient, knowledgeable and personable. My husband and I began seeing him in August 2014 and after 2 more years, we are anxiously looking forward to meeting our baby girl in April. It was a bit of a roller coaster but I'm so grateful Dr. Amols stuck with us and customized a plan to fit our individual needs. I recommend him to anyone struggling with fertility issues.
Author:
I have been seeing Dr Amols for 2 years now. He is a great Dr. I'm older so it has taken many treatments and I remain hopeful. He is an amazing Dr and is always happy and ready to help. The most sincere Dr I have ever seen. I will actually miss him when my treatment ends.
Author:
After experiencing years of infertility & hardship Dr. Amols was able to help us through the IUI process to make our dreams come true! In November of 2015 our 1st daughter was born. She has been the biggest blessing in our lives & we thank Dr. Amols & his team for their professionalism & compassion. Now that we are ready to expand our family even further we will be back to see him without a doubt.
Author:
Dr. Amol was exceptional. He was the 3rd provider wwe saw for infertility and the first who really took the time to not only explain things, but understand our desires/limitations/fears etc. Not only was he caring and personable, we got to work with him the whole way (rather than some nurse or other provider). This was unheard of at the other practices we visited. Further, he was the most affordable in comparison. This made all the difference in our growing family.
Author:
He was absolutely wonderful. He was very knowledgable and so helpful during the IUI process.
Author:
There are not enough words to describe how life changing Dr. Amols and the New Direction team are! My husband and I had our consultation after a year and a half of trying with no answers. Immediately, you can feel the warmth of the team and they were so knowledgeable and determined to help us on our journey. Dr. Amols has a great bedside manner and always made me feel comfortable at every appointment. We welcomed out healthy baby girl on 10/4 thanks to Dr. Amols and his team!!!
Author:
I am extremely blessed to have had Dr. Amols as a doctor. Due to my age, lack of egg production, and anything else that could go wrong, which did. I love the fact that when one procedure didn't work, Dr. Amols would try something else until I was able to concieve, using my own eggs. The staff is extremely friendly and caring. I was able to call anytime and get questions answered, and they helped with insurance and pharmacy issues that would occur. I will definitely use Dr. Amols again.
Author:
Dr. Amols and his staff are very friendly, caring, and competent. The staff is always very nice and quick to help you. Dr. Amols is a very knowledgable physician and provides all his own patient care unlike other clinics that send you to multiple nurses and physicians who do not know you or your history well. He is willing to spend time with you to explain and answer any questions and provides affordable prices. He obviously cares about patients and not just making money. I am pregnant afte
Author:
Amazing Doctor who genuinely cares! Helped my husband and I concieve our first child after two long years of infertility.
Author:
I would absolutely recommend Dr Amols to my family and friends! His skill, education, transparency and attitude is superb!! Dr Amols has a wonderful bed-side manner. He spoke to my husband and I equally. He always took the time to explain each step, the reason for each visit and answer every question. During our intial visit he reviewed and explained his suggested plan of attack. Which he intern handed over to me. I had a physical plan to research prior to the next visit. Worth every penny!!!
Author:
I love Dr. Amols. I don't think I will ever be able to thank him enough. After a failed IVF cycle with a different doctor, I came to Dr. Amols. It took only one cycle for me to get pregnant. He and the staff truly care about you bringing a baby into your family because many of them are going through IVF as well as Dr. Amols himself. They are not out to just make a quick buck. I never thought I would be a mom after trying for 7 years but here I am and it is all thanks to this doctor.
Author:
Dr Amols and his staff were so amazing. He is so genuine and really loves what he does. I am forever grateful for him and trusting him with our journey to start a family. I recommend him to everyone I know is going through fertility issues. I will continue to come to him in the future. Thank you Dr Amols!
Author:
It took us 3 years before we found NDFC and Dr. Amols, and it truly was a prayer answered. From the initial consult he was compassionate, patient and understanding. He could really relate to how we felt and understood not only the mental struggles but all the financial stress that we faced. Dr. Amols always had a plan for us and he was present at every procedure and ultrasound. Not only is Dr. Amols awesome, he is also very human and he isn't out to make a profit- he genuinely wants to help.
Author:
My wife and I we're struggling to have a baby. Was recommended by a friend to Dr. Amols and in less then 3 months we are pregnant with our first baby after one IUI. Not saying it's that easy, but it happened to work for us and we are greatly appreciate Dr. Amols and his staff.