Dr. Mark Amols, MD

Dr. Amols
Telehealth services available

New Direction Fertility Center

1760 E Pecos Rd Ste 532 Gilbert, AZ 85295

Dr. Mark Amols, MD is a Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility Specialist in Gilbert, AZ and has over 16 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from University of Arizona medical school in 2004. He is affiliated with Chandler Regional Medical Center. He has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Amols to book an appointment.

Compare Dr. Mark Amols, MD with other Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility Specialists near you

Dr. Amols' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Amols

Dr. Amols?
Where do I even begin with Dr. Amols and his nursing staff. From day 1 in his office I felt comfortable with his reassuring words and care. He sympathetically listened to my past experience with another fertility doctor and my husband and I's struggles for the past 10 years. I trusted him immediately and he came up with a plan for us. Throughout our journey with Dr Amols he was always available, shared his own personal experiences, and was honest which I appreciated vs telling me what I want
Apr 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Amols, MD?
Dr Amols & his staff are absolutely incredible. The moment we had our first consult we knew this was the place for us. Dr Amols staff is so kind, knowledgeable & organized. I love that they provided us with all the information from the start. Dr Amols is the reason his staff is so great. He is so warm, kind & caring. He adjusts the protocol each cycle for the best chance of success. He is so hard working & is always there for his patients. We're so glad to have Dr Amols help!
Glendale, AZ – Dec 12, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Amols, MD?
The care I have received at New Direction has been nothing but top-notch. Dr. Amols truly cares about his patients...he remembers their story, he gets to know them, and he wants to provide each and every one of them with the best possible care. This is the climate of the whole place, everyone who works at New Direction puts the patients first. The lab, surgery room, and patient rooms are all in perfect condition with state of the art equipment.
Jen K in Mesa, AZ – Dec 01, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Amols, MD?
Love Dr. Amols! He helped us making our dreams come true! Our Little Miracle was born September 30th 2018 at 6lbs. 14oz and 21 1/2 inches.
The Schwartz’s in CA – Oct 24, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Amols, MD?
If you, or someone you know, is struggling with infertility, i highly recommend you go see Dr. Amols. From the second you walk in the door, you will be pleased. His staff is so friendly and inviting. His knowledge and bed side manner is calming. He gave my husband and I hope when we were told by a previous doctor to move on to a donor or adopt. I am so happy we trusted our instincts when we met Dr. Amols & took his medical advice cause we now have a beautiful baby girl and a few embryos on ice.
lnb in scottsdale, AZ – Sep 17, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Amols, MD?
Dr. Amols and his staff are amazing. He helped us get pregnant with our daughter in 2016, and it was such a great experience, we're going back for another round. Nothing is easy about dealing with fertility issues, but having a wonderful team behind you makes the experience so much better.
Candice in Phoenix , AZ – Jun 27, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Amols, MD?
If I could give Dr. Almols a 10 star rating, I would! From the very beginning, calling and scheduling an appointment, Dr. Amols' staff were very helpful in accommodating our schedule and always professional. All of the preliminary expectations were explained over the phone & were taken care by my first appointment. This made the process extremely smooth & it is apparent that Dr. Amols runs a very organized & efficient clinic. Dr. Amols is humorous and extremely knowledgable. Great Experience
Gina – Jun 13, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Amols, MD?
I would highly recommend Dr. Amols to anyone seeking fertility treatment, especially if you're looking for a doctor who personally cares about your individual case. His affordable and excellent treatment was a huge answer to prayer in our lives! We can't thank him and his staff enough for the blessing of our two children!! : )
Lyndi – May 19, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Amols, MD?
We are very lucky to have met Dr Amols . After undergoing treatment for 5 years and facing failed iui and ivf cycles we lost our hope.With Dr.Amols we conceived in first Ivf cycle and now blessed with baby girl.Dr Amols is patient and professional doctor . he is the best doctor in the valley .The staff is very good. We are really thankful to the team.
Phoenix – Mar 24, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Amols, MD?
I will start with a little about my wife Venus and I, married 2012 have lived in California central coast for 7 years and instantly want to start our family. After trying for two years we went to our first fertility clinic in Santa Barbara, CA. Told instantly after having a few test we should do IUI, Venus felt something wrong and I felt a little rushed also when they told us the cost like everyone knows can be extreme $3K for us. So we stopped and waited and tried natural for another 3 years
Adam in Lompoc, CA – Feb 12, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Amols, MD?
After visiting several fertility clinics we were recommended to try Dr. Amols. He has high success rates, affordable pricing, and a well run clinic that works like a well oiled machine. He is very kind and patient oriented. We were able to start our treatment immediately after meeting with him. We did IVF/PGS and were able to become pregnant with our son on our first and only cycle. His staff is amazing and always made sure we knew the next steps in our treatment. I would recommend him to anyone
Lyndee in Mesa, AZ – Feb 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Amols, MD?
The staff is the absolute best! This was our second fertility clinic we have used, and New Direction was by far the best decision we ever made. Dr. Amols is great at his profession. I have never met a Doctor who was so dedicated to his patients. I don't think he ever takes a day off. We ended up getting pregnant on the first try with twins! I have recommended to many of my friends, and would recommend to anyone looking for a fertility clinic.
Celeste I. in Chandler – Nov 30, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Amols, MD?
We had an amazing experience with Dr. Amols and his staff! After trying to conceive for two years we decided to seek help and he came highly recommended to us. We began seeing him in April and decided then to start the process and do an IUI, when that did not work Dr Amols encouraged us that we would move on to IVF. We underwent our IVF cycle in July and August and we are now expecting our two little miracle babies in April. Dr Amols is very caring and is a wonderful doctor! So glad we went to h
Sabrina Mohr in Chandler, AZ – Oct 27, 2017
Best dr ever!
Sherrie peacher in Florence, AZ – Aug 24, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Amols, MD?
After a few years of seeking assistance to achieve pregnancy with my PCOS condition, I finally experienced success through Dr. Amols clinic. He is a very personable and competent specialist and I would recommend him to anyone without hesitation.
Gosia R. in Mesa, AZ – Aug 14, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Amols, MD?
Dr. Amols is an all around amazing Physician - so knowledgeable, has excellent bedside manner and truly cares for his patients.
Jennifer in Gilbert, AZ – Aug 11, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Amols, MD?
The best fertility Doctor in the valley. Dr Amols get to know you land all your needs and questions are a priority for him and his staff. He is always in a good mood and he knows his job. He studied my case and found a way to help me after many years of trying and previous failed ivf and iui. Great clinic, clean nice and well equipped. I am very grateful I found him. I recommend him 100%
Ruth in Scottsdale, AZ – May 23, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Amols, MD?
My husband and I had an absolutely wonderful experience here! Dr. Amols and his entire staff were very professional, friendly, and so kind. After trying to conceive for over year under the care of an OBGYN, we came to Dr. Amols and immediately felt at ease and very optimistic! He discussed all of our options with us and took time to explain new treatment options that we weren't familiar with. We worked with him for 4 months, and we are now expecting our first baby in September!
Karissa T. in Mesa, AZ – Apr 19, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Amols, MD?
If you are seeking a fertility doctor, stop looking and go to Dr. Amols. We had the best experience here. We are due in August with twins and the entire experience was easy and pleasant. The entire staff was so easy to communicate and work with and you can tell they are happy at their job so they perform it better. We move a lot and have been to 4 different doctors. He was by far the best and we had success!
H in San Juan, PR – Apr 01, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Amols, MD?
We had an amazing experience at New Direction Fertility with Dr. Amols and his staff. The entire experience felt personalized to us. Even with the doctor's busy schedule we never felt like 'just another patient'. He really deserves an award for having the absolute best bed-side manner; above all other doctors I've ever seen. We tried 3 IUIs and then had a successful IVF. If we could have continued to see Dr. Amols for the pregnancy we would have!
Britt in Gilbert, AZ – Mar 06, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Amols, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Amols?

I'm a reproductive doctor, but I'm also a patient. My wife and I had to go through IVF to have all our children. Our experience has given me additional...Read more

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility