Dr. Mark H. Amols, MD

Dr. Mark H. Amols, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility | Male | 40 years old

I'm a reproductive doctor, but I'm also a patient. My wife and I had to go through IVF to have all our children. Our experience has given me additional insight to the fertility struggles my patients go through. This has allowed me to to treat both my patient's physical and emotional needs.Read more

New Direction Fertility Center

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Amols' Experience

93Experience
Match

See how Dr. Amols' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Amols

Dr. Amols accepts 7 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Amols has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Amols' Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Amols to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Amols
Dr. Amols' Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (50)
Phoenix |
Dr. Amols and his staff are very friendly, caring, and competent. The staff is always very nice and quick to help you. Dr. Amols is a very knowledgable physician and provides all his own patient care unlike other clinics that send you to multiple nurses and physicians who do not know you or your history well. He is willing to spend time with you to explain and answer any questions and provides affordable prices. He obviously cares about patients and not just making money. I am pregnant afte
in Mesa, AZ |
Amazing Doctor who genuinely cares! Helped my husband and I concieve our first child after two long years of infertility.
in Florence, AZ |
I would absolutely recommend Dr Amols to my family and friends! His skill, education, transparency and attitude is superb!! Dr Amols has a wonderful bed-side manner. He spoke to my husband and I equally. He always took the time to explain each step, the reason for each visit and answer every question. During our intial visit he reviewed and explained his suggested plan of attack. Which he intern handed over to me. I had a physical plan to research prior to the next visit. Worth every penny!!!
in Mesa, AZ |
Words can't fully explain what a wonderful and caring person Dr Amols is. You would have to experience it first hand. He is compassionate, determined, and sympathetic...all the things needed in a Doctor. He truly cares about you as a patient, finding an explanation for your issues, helping to correct and overcome those issues, and making your dreams come true. One of a kind. A amazingly affordable!
in Tucson, AZ |
I love Dr. Amols. I don't think I will ever be able to thank him enough. After a failed IVF cycle with a different doctor, I came to Dr. Amols. It took only one cycle for me to get pregnant. He and the staff truly care about you bringing a baby into your family because many of them are going through IVF as well as Dr. Amols himself. They are not out to just make a quick buck. I never thought I would be a mom after trying for 7 years but here I am and it is all thanks to this doctor.
in Gilbert, Arizona |
Dr Amols and his staff were so amazing. He is so genuine and really loves what he does. I am forever grateful for him and trusting him with our journey to start a family. I recommend him to everyone I know is going through fertility issues. I will continue to come to him in the future. Thank you Dr Amols!
in Chandler, AZ |
It took us 3 years before we found NDFC and Dr. Amols, and it truly was a prayer answered. From the initial consult he was compassionate, patient and understanding. He could really relate to how we felt and understood not only the mental struggles but all the financial stress that we faced. Dr. Amols always had a plan for us and he was present at every procedure and ultrasound. Not only is Dr. Amols awesome, he is also very human and he isn't out to make a profit- he genuinely wants to help.
in Chandler, AZ |
My wife and I we're struggling to have a baby. Was recommended by a friend to Dr. Amols and in less then 3 months we are pregnant with our first baby after one IUI. Not saying it's that easy, but it happened to work for us and we are greatly appreciate Dr. Amols and his staff.
Have you seen Dr. Mark H. Amols, MD?
Are you Dr. Amols?

• Dysmenorrhea
  • Endometriosis
  • Galactorrhea
  • Infertility
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Pelvic Pain

• Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure
  • Myomectomy - Open and-or Laparoscopic
  • Non-Invasive Treatment of Fibroids
  • Treatment of Fibroid Tumors

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

University of Arizona

Mayo Medical School

Completed in 2011

Grand Canyon University

Graduated in 2000

Dr. Amols has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Amols does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Amols and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Amols' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility
  • Malpractice claims in Arizona not available
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Amols

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Amols' Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)

Experience with Dr. Amols

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Dr. Amols' Care Philosophy