Dr. Mark Amols, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility ·  Male · Age 43

Dr. Amols

New Direction Fertility Center

1760 E Pecos Rd Ste 532 Gilbert, AZ 85295

Dr. Mark Amols, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility specialist in Gilbert, AZ and has been practicing for 8 years. He graduated from University of Arizona in 2004 and specializes in reproductive endocrinology & infertility and obstetrics & gynecology.

Dr. Amols' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Amols

Dr. Amols?
Dr. Amols' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Mark Amols, MD
Where do I even begin with Dr. Amols and his nursing staff. From day 1 in his office I felt comfortable with his reassuring words and care. He sympathetically listened to my past experience with another fertility doctor and my husband and I's struggles for the past 10 years. I trusted him immediately and he came up with a plan for us. Throughout our journey with Dr Amols he was always available, shared his own personal experiences, and was honest which I appreciated vs telling me what I want
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Amols, MD?
Dr Amols & his staff are absolutely incredible. The moment we had our first consult we knew this was the place for us. Dr Amols staff is so kind, knowledgeable & organized. I love that they provided us with all the information from the start. Dr Amols is the reason his staff is so great. He is so warm, kind & caring. He adjusts the protocol each cycle for the best chance of success. He is so hard working & is always there for his patients. We're so glad to have Dr Amols help!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Amols, MD?
The care I have received at New Direction has been nothing but top-notch. Dr. Amols truly cares about his patients...he remembers their story, he gets to know them, and he wants to provide each and every one of them with the best possible care. This is the climate of the whole place, everyone who works at New Direction puts the patients first. The lab, surgery room, and patient rooms are all in perfect condition with state of the art equipment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Amols, MD?
Love Dr. Amols! He helped us making our dreams come true! Our Little Miracle was born September 30th 2018 at 6lbs. 14oz and 21 1/2 inches.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Amols, MD?
If you, or someone you know, is struggling with infertility, i highly recommend you go see Dr. Amols. From the second you walk in the door, you will be pleased. His staff is so friendly and inviting. His knowledge and bed side manner is calming. He gave my husband and I hope when we were told by a previous doctor to move on to a donor or adopt. I am so happy we trusted our instincts when we met Dr. Amols & took his medical advice cause we now have a beautiful baby girl and a few embryos on ice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Amols, MD?
Dr. Amols and his staff are amazing. He helped us get pregnant with our daughter in 2016, and it was such a great experience, we're going back for another round. Nothing is easy about dealing with fertility issues, but having a wonderful team behind you makes the experience so much better.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Amols, MD?
If I could give Dr. Almols a 10 star rating, I would! From the very beginning, calling and scheduling an appointment, Dr. Amols' staff were very helpful in accommodating our schedule and always professional. All of the preliminary expectations were explained over the phone & were taken care by my first appointment. This made the process extremely smooth & it is apparent that Dr. Amols runs a very organized & efficient clinic. Dr. Amols is humorous and extremely knowledgable. Great Experience
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Amols, MD?
I would highly recommend Dr. Amols to anyone seeking fertility treatment, especially if you're looking for a doctor who personally cares about your individual case. His affordable and excellent treatment was a huge answer to prayer in our lives! We can't thank him and his staff enough for the blessing of our two children!! : )
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Amols, MD?
We are very lucky to have met Dr Amols . After undergoing treatment for 5 years and facing failed iui and ivf cycles we lost our hope.With Dr.Amols we conceived in first Ivf cycle and now blessed with baby girl.Dr Amols is patient and professional doctor . he is the best doctor in the valley .The staff is very good. We are really thankful to the team.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Amols, MD?
I will start with a little about my wife Venus and I, married 2012 have lived in California central coast for 7 years and instantly want to start our family. After trying for two years we went to our first fertility clinic in Santa Barbara, CA. Told instantly after having a few test we should do IUI, Venus felt something wrong and I felt a little rushed also when they told us the cost like everyone knows can be extreme $3K for us. So we stopped and waited and tried natural for another 3 years
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Amols, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Amols?

I'm a reproductive doctor, but I'm also a patient. My wife and I had to go through IVF to have all our children. Our experience has given me additional insight to the fertility struggles my patients go through. This has allowed me to to treat both my patient's physical and emotional needs.

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

2011
2008
2000

Dr. Amols accepts

Dr. Amols accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO
PacifiCare
PacifiCare HMO
PacifiCare POS
PacifiCare PPO

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Arizona

Check if Dr. Amols treats your condition or procedure

• Hysteroscopy
  • Infertility
  • Laparoscopic Myomectomy
  • Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Myomectomy - Open and-or Laparoscopic
  • Treatment of Fibroid Tumors
  • Urinary Disorders
  • Uterine Diseases
  • Uterine Fibroids

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Amols treats patients.

72% Patient experience rating, 3% higher than the national average

• America's 250 Best Hospitals Award™ (2019, 2018, 2017)
  • America's 50 Best Hospitals Award™ (2019, 2018, 2017)