Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |
Dr. Mark Allen, DMD
Dr. Mark Allen, DMD is a dentist who practices in Bowling Green, KY. He is 67 years old. Dr. Allen is affiliated with TriStar Greenview Regional Hospital.

1716 Ashley Cir

Bowling Green, KY 42104

Learn about Dr. Allen

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kentucky.

Education data for Dr. Allen is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Allen has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Allen has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Allen does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Allen and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Allen's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Allen to family and friends
3.1
Dr. Allen's Performance
    GOOD
    GOOD
St Marys, PA |
Excellent service and caring staff. Made a scary procedure easy.
in Edmonton, KY |
I think Dr. Allen and his staff are great ! Had to have a tooth pulled ASAP and they worked me into their schedule. I have to have 2 more teeth pulled next week and I'm dreading it. The only good thing about it is that I get to have Dr. Allen do the "job".
Phoenix, AZ |
I tried explaining to him that I have deep periodontal pockets around the teeth selected for removal. I get gum infections every year that costs a TON in medical costs to treat. He looked at the surface and said "I don't see any gum infection and the teeth look good so I'm not going to take them mmhmm" lmao. Didn't even do a periodontal pocket test to look below the surface! I was trying to save a ton of money every year for a permanent solution under sedation. Nope! Hickville USA!
in Burkesville, KY |
tooth extracted on 3-16-17 came out in pieces. friendly and caring staff. Dr. Allen got tooth out quickly and with little discomfort. 48 hrs later all is good. Would recommend Dr Allen to friends.
Scottsville, KY |
A lot of thought and prayer was put into the decision to post this review, as it has been nearly a month since my husband had his wisdom teeth extraction. However, I can't bear the thought of anyone having the experience that we had. If you're looking for a short review, my answer is NO!!! Don't go here!!!! If you're wanting more detail as to why, PLEASE READ!!!!Everything/everyone seemed friendly and professional during our initial visit to Dr. Allen's office. I was educated on the "do's and do
in Adolphus, KY |
I had my wisdom teeth out and went for a check up and both times they were so rude. I would not recommend anyone to go there unless u just want a cheaper price and they didn't even tell me there was a office charge the first time I went either.
Have you seen Dr. Mark Allen, DMD?
Are you Dr. Allen?

Visit Dr. Allen

Dr. Allen accepts 2 insurance carriers
    Delta Dental Premier

Hospitals where Dr. Allen has admitting privileges

TriStar Greenview Regional Hospital
1801 Ashley Cir
Bowling Green, KY 42104

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dentistry