Family Medicine  |
Dr. Mark Allara, MD
Dr. Mark Allara, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Middleton, MA. He is 49 years old and has been practicing for 23 years. Dr. Allara is affiliated with Beverly Hospital.

147 S Main St

Middleton, MA 01949

Dr. Mark Allara, MD

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Allara

Dr. Allara's Experience

Dr. Allara's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Medical Specialties*

• Balance Testing
  • Cognitive Assessment
  • Vasectomy

No malpractice history found for Massachusetts.

• Columbia University College Of Physicians and Surgeons
    Medical School | Graduated 1994
  • Beverly Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1995
  • Beverly Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1997

Dr. Allara has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Allara does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Allara and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Allara's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Allara to family and friends
3.3
Dr. Allara's Performance
    GOOD
    GOOD
in Newton, NH |
I love Dr Allara. I have been a patient for over 5 years. He is kind and takes time to listen. He really cares. I was worried about a test result and he personally called me back the same day with thankfully good news. I would recommend him to anyone. He is fantastic. I worked for radiologists for years. Dr Allara was the only doctor who knew exactly what to test for and helped getting patients proactive treatment. He is the best of the best!!
in Peabody, MA |
My husband and I are new patients of Dr. Allara. Other members of our family are patients and suggested we see him. I had met him while bringing another family member to him for a second opinion. I was so impressed with his kindness and how comforting he was to the patient as well as those of us who were there for her. We are now seeing him and are very pleased. Everyone there is very friendly and very helpful. We are very happy with the change. The Mastrangelo's Peabody Ma.
Peabody, MA |
Dr. Allara is kind and considerate, very knowledgeable and takes time to talk to his patients and listen to their concerns. Even though you know each day is very busy for a Primary Care doctor, he always takes the appropriate time to spend with you and you never feel like he is rushing out to see the next patient. His treatment plans are great and most issues can be taken care of right in his complex.
in Danvers MA |
Front office staff was never very helpful and recently when I went to another PCP instead of telling me they could transfer all my medical records directly to the new PCP at no charge they charged me $50 for the records! I have seen Dr. Allara for over 6 years and I found him to be friendly but non-empathetic. Over the years my blood counts have deteriorated and was sent to see specialist in a variety of fields with no conclusive results. His reply from then forward was draw blood and watch,
in MA |
Was my PCP for over 6 years and during that time my blood counts dropped but he kept telling me we will keep checking, finally I got a new PCP in 2015 and within a month was diagnosed with cancer. Many more details behind this but the gist is no empathy from this Dr and is more of a push you through and collect the money from the benefits.
in Beverly, MA |
My family and I have been with Dr. Allara for 16 years. We have gotten to know many of the doctors and other staff in the practice. It is helpful to view the practice as a whole, as there are several doctors. My husband and sons usually have appointments with Dr Allara but sometimes with others. I generally have appointments with one of the nurse practitioners . We have been happy with our treatment which has included several significant problems with my husband and a son's rare disease.
in Haverhill, MA |
Dr. Allara was my PCP for over 2 years and I never met him. I tried to book appointments with him but never could get in with him because he was always overbooked. I had to see a nurse practitioner every time. You would think that he would make some time for at least an initial visit but I didn't even get that. He is the director of the practice which has gone downhill over the past year. Look at the latest reviews around the web.
Have you seen Dr. Mark Allara, MD?
Are you Dr. Allara?

See our Family Medicine Specialist at Beverly Hospital

Visit Dr. Allara

Dr. Allara accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Hospitals where Dr. Allara has admitting privileges