Dr. Mark Akers, MD

Internal Medicine | Male

Mark J Akers MD 81 Ashwood Dr Ste A Tiffin, OH 44883 Get Directions
Dr. Mark Akers, MD
Dr. Mark Akers, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Tiffin, OH. He is 45 years old and has been practicing for 19 years. Dr. Akers is affiliated with Mercy Tiffin Hospital.

Dr. Akers' Experience

See how Dr. Akers' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Akers

Dr. Akers accepts 30 insurance carriers

Dr. Akers is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Akers has admitting privileges.

Dr. Akers' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Akers to family and friends
2.3
Dr. Akers' Performance
Tiffin, OH |
Dr. Akers took wonderful care of my mother while she was alive and is taking the same great care of my Dad. If I ever have any questions regarding my Dad's health, I call and leave a message and he returns my call the same day and answers all of my questions. His staff is very nice. I strongly recommend him to anyone looking for a primary physician.
Tiffin, Ohio |
Not a good doctor to go to. I've had 2 appointments with him. The first one was for shoulder inflammation and he just told me to go buy a book and do exercises out of it. The second visit was a wellness exam for work. They didn't fill out the information on my paper for work correctly so i had to take it back. When i took it back they charged me 20 dollars to fill the spots out that they didn't fill out the first time. Then they charged me 110 dollars instead of having my insurance pay for it..
Tiffin, OH |
My Mother is currently under his care at the Tiffin Rehab Center and is declining in health. He has not come into see her in over 2 weeks despite the staff trying to get him in to see her. His office staff is uncooperative and rude. I would recommend staying away from this doctor.
Tiffin, OH |
I would advise never going to Dr. Akers. I scheduled my yearly preventative exam and ended up with a $70 bill. I dealt with nasty billing lady that told me that I didn't use the word wellness in my appointment even though i was assured the appointment was for my free preventative exam and was told see you next year. This office just wanted to make a quick buck and does not care about the health and well being of its patients. Please don't make the same mistake I did.
Have you seen Dr. Mark Akers, MD?
Are you Dr. Akers?

Compare Dr. Akers

Dr. Akers' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades
  •  Malpractice claims in Ohio not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

Dr. Akers does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Akers and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Wright State Univ Sch Of Med

Graduated in 1998

Kettering Med Ctr

Completed in 2001

Dr. Akers does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Akers and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Akers does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Akers and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.