Dr. Marjorie Yong, MD

Dr. Marjorie Yong, MD

Family Medicine | Female

I believe in prevention and wellness.

Dr. Marjorie Yong, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Encino, CA. She is 49 years old and has been practicing for 22 years. Dr. Yong is affiliated with Providence Tarzana Medical Center.

Dr. Yong's Experience

See how Dr. Yong's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Yong

Dr. Yong accepts 15 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Yong has admitting privileges.

Dr. Yong's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Yong to family and friends
    Dr. Yong's Performance
    Los Angeles, CA |
    Dr. Majorie and her staff are incredible. I am so thankful I found them. They are kind, caring, helpful, and supportive of, not only my health, but also me as an individual. She is so sweet and knows so much about health in every aspect. She takes time on my individual needs which shows that she actually cares about my body.
    in Northridge, CA |
    I always dreaded going to the doctor until I met Dr. Marjorie. I had scary trip to the ER and got a very inaccurate diagnosis, but I was able to see Dr. Marjorie the next morning and she had everything ready to figure it out. She takes the time to explain everything to you every step of the way, eliminating all the stress and fear about what to expect. She guided me to see the right specialists and is getting my health quickly on track. I couldn't recommend her enough - I love her and her staff!
    in Van Nuys |
    Dr. Yong has been a dramatic improvement from my previous doctor. She set my health goals and went to work addressing each one. For overall health care, I feel she is unsurpassed. In addition, her office runs like clockwork. I am never kept waiting for a referral or prescription refill. I am never kept waiting for a return call or email I feel that I actually have a relationship with her practice. Highly recommend.
    in Van Nuys, CA |
    Dr. Marjorie Yong is simply AMAZING!!! She was very thorough, and spent quite a while talking with us and reviewing previous medical records. However, it was when our daughter faced a severe life threatening medical crisis several months later, that I can confidently testify that Dr. Yong is a one-of-kind human being dedicated to her craft. I cannot even begin to put in to words how grateful our family is for her medical knowledge and pure heart and soul that she invests in her patients.
    in Los Angeles |
    Are you looking for The Doctor! You know the kind of doctor that listens. The kind of doctor who cares and helps you connect the dots on the reasons why your not feeling your best. Look no further!!!This is the Doctor!!!! When I came into the office, I was physically and mentally Drained. I was falling asleep through out the day with multiple cups of coffee and sometimes Redbull! I was always feeling horrible. I couldn't figure it out But Dr Yong knew exactly what was going on. She quickly sche
    Agoura Hills, CA |
    This office is amazing. Dr. Yong and her team especially Debbie has really helped me get a handle on my nutrition and keeping me motivated to go in the right direction of getting healthier and loosing weight.
    Have you seen Dr. Marjorie Yong, MD?
    Are you Dr. Yong?

Dr. Yong's Care Philosophy

I believe in prevention and wellness.

Dr. Yong says...

ECP (External Counterpulsation) procedure like EECP for patients who suffer from coronary artery disease not responsive to stent treatment or who have declined bypass surgery.

ECP for prevention of heart disease or to help with conditioning of the heart.

Allergy testing and treatments

Spirometry (lung function)

Sleep testing to rule-out over 200 different sleep disorders

Dr. Yong's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
    •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Yong has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for California.

Why It Matters: Dr. Yong's Board Certifications

UCLA Nih Clinical Nutrition Fellowship

Completed in 2000

University Of California At Los Angeles

Graduated in 1989

Dr. Yong does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Yong and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Applied Clinical Nutrition
    • Nutrition Consulting
    • Sleep Medicine

• Counterpulsation
    • Electrocardiogram (EKG)
    • Multiple Sleep Latency Test (MSLT)
    • Physical Examination