Dr. Marjorie Yang, MD

Dr. Marjorie Yang, MD

Dermatology  |

Dr. Yang is a Board-Certified Dermatologist and has been published in several medical journals. She received her medical degree from the University of the Philippines, completed her dermatology residency at Indiana University, a fellowship in Laser and Cosmetic Dermatology at Harvard University, and Dermatopharmacology fellowship with focus on psoriasis at Case Western Reserve University. She specializes in medical, surgical and cosmetic dermatology. She has special expertise in cosmetic dermatology including use of dermal fillers, Botox/Dysport/Xeomin, leg vein treatment, Kybella for double chins, laser surgery for wrinkles, scars, facial veins, leg veins, brown spots, tattoos and birthmarks.

Forefront Dermatology - Pleasant Prairie

9020 76th St Ste E

Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Yang

Forefront Dermatology is committed to providing the most innovative, leading-edge and appropriate medical dermatology solutions for healthy and beautiful skin. Whether you're suffering from an unexplained chronic skin condition, are embarrassed by acne or want a thorough skin cancer screening, we help detect problems before they become critical, physically or emotionally, and treat all diseases involving the skin, hair and nails. Our patients come to us with medical problems they can see and feel. We respect their unique reactions to these conditions, and we understand the effect they have on their lives. We address each patient with empathy, and we design personalized treatment recommendations that respect the whole person, inside and out.

Dr. Yang's Experience

Dr. Yang's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Dermatology
  • Board certified in Dermatology

• Dermatology

• Dermatology
    Accredited by: American Board of Dermatology*

• Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Age Spots
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Birthmark
  • Granuloma of Skin
  • Hives
  • Itchy Skin
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Molluscum Contagiosum Infection

• Pulsed Dye Laser Treatment
  • Skin Tag Removal
  • Vein Treatment
  • Venous Sclerotherapy

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Wisconsin.

• University of the Phillipines
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1991
  • University of the Phillipines
    Medical School | Graduated 1996
  • Drexel University College of Medicine-Warminster Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2007
  • Indiana University / School of Medicine
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2011
  • University of the Philippines-Philippine General Hospital, Manila, Philippines
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2000
  • Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2008
  • Harvard Medical School
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2003

Dr. Yang has no media or publications listed.

• American Academy of Dermatology, Member

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Yang to family and friends
3.4
Dr. Yang's Performance
in Kenosha, WI |
Both of the problems I went to Dr. Yang for have only gotten worse after three appointments with her. What's worse, her bed side manner is awful. She is condescending and rude, acts like she doesn't have time for you, and is incredibly disrespectful. Moreover, they make you purchase their prescriptions in the office. What a rip off! STAY AWAY!
Friendly staff -
in Kenosha WI |
They are very knowledgeable very honest about what they would be doing and tell you if they can or cannot do it I would very highly recommend
Kenosha, WI |
Most knowledgeable doctor I have seen in the whole area. Efficient, fast, communication is to the point.
in Kenosha WI |
She is very professional and listens to your concerns.
in Racine, WI |
Dr Yang should not be practicing medicine. To remove a small non cancerous mole, she hacked a three inch hole in me! She did not use enough lidocaine to numb the area and I was in tears. Someone from the desk came in during my procedure came to ask her to sign something and she took their pen, signed it and went back to cutting without changing gloves. She was rude, completely unconcerned about the amount of pain I was in and she spent 90 minutes leaving me with a huge, unnecessary scar.
in Kenosha, WI |
Over the past nine years, I have seen Dr. Yang for three different issues (which are more out of the norm), and on each occasion have always found her/staff at (Dermatology Associates/Forefront Dermatology) to be caring and kind.. Dr Yang is thorough & understanding & explains treatment method in terms easily understood. In addition, I have always found appointments easily obtainable and within a short time frame. Thank you!
Thank you for the 5 star rating and taking the time to post a review.
in Kenosha, WI |
I would never recommend her to any one for treatment. Her beside manner is horrible. She doesn't allow the patients to actually talk. You try to explain to her whats going on and she is steadily talking over you. Never returns calls, even for adverse reactions to medicines
Oak Park, IL |
Yes, I would recommend Dr. Yang to my friends and family. I was very pleased. Everything went just fine. Very competent. SMK
Trevor, WI |
Olivia was disappointed to learn (from the pharmacist) that the new medication prescribed could cause sunburn to be intensified. Her last medication left cheeks quite red when exposed to sun and she was hoping to get away from this occurrence.
in Kenosha, WI |
I have been a patient of Dr. Yang's twice (in 3 years) for different issues. Her (and her staff) are very helpful, informative and kind. They explained what the issues were and promptly took care of them. I would definitely recommend Dr. Yang to others. Thank you.
University Park, IL |
Office staff was kind quick and efficient. Dr Wang herself I am indifferent. If I ever had a problem I would go elsewhere.
North Chicago, IL |
Dr Yang was very attentive and observant during my annual screening. Through her alertness, a cancerous spot on my arm was identified and successfully removed. Her entire staff has always been friendly and professional. Highly recommended.
in IL |
Very caring and friendly. Treatments successful.
in Kenosha, WI |
Dr Yang is always very friendly and spends sufficient time with my screenings and examination.
in Kenosha, WI |
Dr. Yang is very professional and skilled doctor. She is patient, kind and generous with her explanations of the procedures. I would gladly recommend her to family and friends.
she just does a great job !!!
Pleasant Prairie, WI |
Very professional but caring also.
in Kenosha, WI |
I have been seeing Dr. Yang for 3+ years for regular skin checks. She is very professional and knowledgeable. She takes time to answer questions as well as give advice on skin care.
Racine, WI |
wonderful dr.. very caring and knows her business
Kenosha, WI |
Disappointing and emotionally upsetting. Another physician had prescribed a medication for my face that resulted in open sores. Seeking a second opinion, I went to Dr. Yang. All she managed to do was berate and interrogate me for the other physicians prescription. And despite my face covered with many, many open sores, she refused to provide a note excusing me from work; and I only sought to work from home, not be excuse me entirely. Unprofessional, unethical and rude.
in Kenosha, WI |
I went to Dr. Yang for acne problems and happy to say that a year later, my skin is clear. Dr Yang was very understanding and easy to work with. It was not a difficult process
Grayslake, IL |
Dr. Yang was knowledgeable, concise, efficient, non-alarming, to the point.....just what I needed.
in Pleasant Prairie, WI |
After my first appointment with Dr. Yang I was not certain she was the right match for me. After 2 more appointments I can say without a doubt that she is a true professional and I will continue to see her.
in Kenosha, WI |
The lengths of wait times can be lengthy but she is good and thorough.
in Lake Geneva, WI |
Always satisfactory.
in Kenosha, WI |
If I could choose 0, then I would! NEVER go to Dr. Yang. She treats you as if you are an annoyance!! Doesn't listen and acts like you are a contagious disease! She is very heavy handed at prescribing pills pills pills, and doesn't want to do her part to make your insurance approve the medication. She corners you into having to buy these prescriptions from her office at a largely inflated cost. Awful bedside manner! Sadly the staff take their cues from her on how they treat the patients as well.
in Pleasant Prairie, WI |
Dr. Yang was very thorough. I have gone to 2 other dermatologists in the past before I saw her. She was the only dermatologist that cleared my psoriasis.
Kenosha, WI |
Extremely rude, doesn't take the time to hear what you have to say, barely explains what is wrong, and makes you feel like as though you are wasting her time. She would start talking to the nurse in the middle of me asking a question.
Have you seen Dr. Marjorie Yang, MD?

Visit Dr. Yang

Dr. Yang accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

More Dermatologists at Forefront Dermatology - Pleasant Prairie