Dr. Marjorie Smith, MD

Internal Medicine | Female

490 Post St San Francisco, CA 94102 Get Directions
Dr. Marjorie Smith, MD
Dr. Marjorie Smith, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in San Francisco, CA. She is 61 years old and has been practicing for 25 years. Dr. Smith is affiliated with California Pacific Medical Center - Pacific Campus.

Dr. Smith's Care Philosophy

My mission as your doctor will be to provide you with proactive, personalized and comprehensive medical care. I will provide you with the comfort and convenience of being available to you when you are sick, including same-day appointments, and house calls. Because your time is important, I give you time for all of your health concerns in an office visit. I am dedicated to wellness care, convenience, advocacy, coordination and availability of medical care for my patients.

Dr. Smith's Experience

See how Dr. Smith's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Smith

Dr. Smith accepts 1 insurance carrier

Dr. Smith is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Smith has admitting privileges.

Dr. Smith's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Smith to family and friends
3.7
Dr. Smith's Performance
    GOOD
    GOOD
in Los Gatos, CA |
My experience with Dr. Smith has been subpar. Her staff is accommodating but I had to switch doctors because I could no longer deal with Dr. Smith's negative and abrasive behavior towards me. No doctor should behave in this manner.
in Sacramento, CA |
I was seen by Dr. Smith in a clinic in Sacramento and was very impressed. I had something going on in my lungs and another doctor didn't feel it was necessary to test for Valley Fever, but Dr. Smith didn't object to my request for that test. She took her time to understand my history (and help me get it straight too!) of colon polyps. She got right on scheduling the tests for a CT scan of lungs and pelvic area and an appointment to see Pulmonary specialist.
in San Rafael, CA |
Dr Smith is a great doctor, she put me at ease and was able to listen to a huge background of information. She is through and I could tell she genuinely cared. She was able to explain clearly without rushing my follow-up appts. The practice is a busy one but despite this I was able to make an appointment for the next day. The appointment was on time and the rest of the staff who assisted were respectful and helpful. I was highly impressed and can recommend Dr Smith to my family and friends.
Have you seen Dr. Marjorie Smith, MD?
Are you Dr. Smith?

Compare Dr. Smith

Dr. Smith's Care Philosophy

Dr. Smith's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades
  •  Sanctions found

No malpractice history found for California.

Dr. Smith has received 2 sanctions

• Disciplinary action in another state (3/21/2017)
    • Action Taken: Reprimand
    • Summary: Please reference the following Document
    • Documentation: Download here (PDF)
    • State: Connecticut
    • Unprofessional Conduct (5/27/2016)
    • Action Taken: Reprimand
    • Summary: Please reference the following Document
    • Documentation: Download here (PDF)
    • State: California

Dr. Smith does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Smith and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of New York University

Graduated in 1992

Brown University / Alpert Medical School

Dr. Smith does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Smith and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Geriatric Medicine