Dr. Marjorie A. Chorness, MD

Dr. Marjorie A. Chorness, MD

Gynecology | Female

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Chorness specializes in Gynecology and practices in Greer, SC. She practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Chorness? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Chorness' Experience

See how Dr. Chorness' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Chorness

Dr. Chorness accepts 17 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Chorness has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Chorness' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Chorness to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Chorness
Dr. Chorness' Office & Staff
    31 – 45 minutes (42)
in Taylors, SC |
Informative and helpful. Came in with issue and was addressed and attended to immediately and with care.
in Spartanburg, SC |
Worst experience ever! Dr Chorness is very rude. I will be finding a new doctor.
in Greer, SC |
I had a 5-star experience with Dr. Chorness! I got an appointment when I wanted one. The girl at the front desk was helpful and nice. The wait was not long AT ALL!!! I had a 10:30 appointment and as soon as I finished the paperwork, I was called back. The nurse was helpful and listened and asked lots of questions. The exam was very thorough. The doctor asked a lot of questions and offered many alternatives for my issues. I won't go to anyone else in the future! Definitely recommend!!
in Greenville, SC |
Dr. Chorness is one of the best OB/Gyn in the upstate. I have been a patient for over 15 years. When she enters a room she make you feel like you are the only one that matters. I have other people talk about there doctor that they don't even spend 5 min in the room. Trust me when I say if you are looking for a doctor that will take care of your needs, and she only do surgery when needed. Dr. Chorness I would give her a ten, because that what I feel like when I leave her office. Carmen Mayes,
in Spartanburg, SC |
Dr. Chorness always makes me feel incredibly comfortable. I know my opinion is valued, and respected. The plan of care is something I feel confident in, due to being included in the process. She is possibly the only doctor who could make an awkward annual visit not only pleasant but enjoyable as well.
in Lyman, SC |
I was having a gynecology issue (pretty serious) and I called over 10 offices and was told there was 2-3 month wait. I called Blossom and the front desk had me a appointment within 2 days. My first appointment was a couple of hours which I think was so worth it. Dr. Chorness explained everything to me and gave me all my options. Recently for my follow up appointment, Dr. Chorness went out of the way to answer all my questions and explain everything. I would recommend Dr. Chorness 100%.
in Greer,sc |
Kat is very personable at the front desk, and Dr. Chorness always takes the time to talk to me about any issues or complications I may be having. The wait time can sometimes be a bit long, but it is worth it to have a doctor that you are comfortable with.
in Greer, SC |
Quack. A girl came in with her baby, and they let her come in and hang out while I was waiting for 11/2 hrs.for my appointment with only 1 person before me. The exam, or most of it, was handled by the nurse practitioner, who apparently was training, and had to be told move by move what to do... When the speculum was inserted, the nurse wasn't doing it correctly/both were painful... she scripted an antibiotic, in case i had an infection and charged me a hundred bucks. I will NEVER go back!
Greer, SC |
I have been a patient for 14 years and have received excellent care. Dr, Chorness helped me through a challenging pregnancy and C-section. She is always professional and knowledgeable.
in Simpsonville, SC |
She is always very informative and caring about my health.
Greenville, SC |
I have been seeing Dr Chorness for 8 years. She delivered both of my babies. She is an excellent doctor and I always feel well cared for at her practice.
in Greenville, SC |
I have been a patient of Dr. Chorness for 12 years. She has delivered 3 of my children as well as treated me for various gynecology issues. I could not be happier with the care I have received. She is always very thorough but compassionate to concerns. I love the personal aspect of a single doctor practice. The benefits of that far outweigh a little additional wait time.
Have you seen Dr. Marjorie A. Chorness, MD?
Are you Dr. Chorness?

Compare Dr. Chorness

Greer, SC 29650

Narrow your results

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.