Family Medicine  |
Dr. Marjan Banooni, MD
Dr. Marjan Banooni, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Los Angeles, CA. She is 50 years old and has been practicing for 19 years.

Bob Hope Health Center

335 N La Brea Ave

Los Angeles, CA 90036

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of California

Learn about Dr. Banooni

Dr. Banooni's Experience

Dr. Banooni's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Family Medicine*

No malpractice history found for California.

• Wayne State Univ Som
    Medical School | Graduated 1998
  • UCLA Med Ctr/UCLA D Geffen School

Dr. Banooni has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Banooni does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Banooni and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Banooni's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Banooni to family and friends
3.0
Dr. Banooni's Performance
in Los Angeles, CA |
My experiences with Dr. Banooni have always been heartwarming. An astute listener, she catches everything. Open and warm, but also sharp and coming at whatever is presented form every angle. I recommend her to my nearest and dearest.
in Altadena, CA |
Dr. Bonooni ,M.D. has been my primary Physician for nearly 3 years now . In that time I have had some serious health issues , as of now all of them have been resolved . She has referred me to the finest specialist available , she has taken her time to talk with me on more than one occasion . I have never had more thorough care in my life . I trust her judgement completely .
Studio City, CA |
Have seen her when my regular doc at Bob Hope is unavailable. Never had a problem, she has been sympathetic, kind and caring. In fact, when I presented in the office with a problem that eventually required hospitalization she followed up with me on the phone and urged me to go to the E.R.
Los Angeles, CA |
Dr. Bannoni was my primary care doctor, but after today I will switch doctors. She had a medical emergency and saw me after waiting over an hour. She was resentful and angry because she had to see me during her lunch hour. I commented that her behavior was inappropriate and she blew up and yelled at me that "she was seeing me - what more did I want?" She stormed out of the room. Her nurse and office manager witnessed this and they were appalled. I have formally complained to UCLA. Shocking!!
in Los Angeles, CA |
Couldn't get into my regular doctor at the Bob Hope Health Center. Saw Banooni. She was dismissive. When I explained myself and said I know my own body and she should listen to her patient, she said I should trust her because she's a doctor. I got what I needed. And I feel better. But won't see her again.
in South Pasadena, CA |
Considerate. Listens well.
Los Angeles, CA |
She is the best. She listens and spends time talking to you about your issues. Cannot recommend her highly enough.
in Santa Clarita CA |
She diagnosed and resolved issues that I complained about to other doctors for over 2 decades
Have you seen Dr. Marjan Banooni, MD?
Are you Dr. Banooni?