Dr. Marja Sprock, MD

Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery | Female

Dr. Marja Sprock, MD

Dr. Marja Sprock, MD is a female pelvic medicine & reconstructive surgery doctor who practices in Rockledge, FL. She is 53 years old and has been practicing for 27 years. Dr. Sprock is affiliated with Holmes Regional Medical Center and Wuesthoff Medical Center - Melbourne.

...See Less

Dr. Sprock's Care Philosophy

Dr. Sprock is a board-certified obstetrician and gynecologist (FACOG) with fellowship training in Urogynecology. Dr. Sprock is also one of the nation's first Board Certified FPMRS specialists: Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery. For more Information about Dr. Sprock please visit our website at http://www.cfurogyn.com

Dr. Sprock's Experience

See how Dr. Sprock's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Sprock

Dr. Sprock accepts 7 insurance carriers

Dr. Sprock is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Sprock has admitting privileges.

Dr. Sprock's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sprock to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Sprock's Performance
in Merritt Island, FL |
I am almost 50 and experiencing Leaky Bladder Syndrome. I was referred to Dr. Sprok by another doctor and LOVE her. Just seeing her website that there are four alternatives to surgery had me interested. Thorough exam, great bedside manner and my questions answered in detail. The staff I dealt with are awesome and she is lucky to have them! Sue Ellen and Lana "Queen of Caths" are the best. I was terrified of urinary cath and it was NOTHING! These people are all about the va-jay-jay! GO!
Melbourne, FL |
The only reason I gave her one star is it was the least required. Worst experience I've ever had with a physician. I waited 2 hours before I was seen by her and that was after I explained I had to leave to go to another appointment. She critized my previous medical which was at one of the nations best hospitals. I only went to her because our new duty station had no specialist on staff. She did an exam and without warning or prior discussion she catheterized me. Please learn from my mistakes.
in Merritt Island, FL |
Dr Sprock gave me a urinary infection due to careless sterilization procedures and her refusal to allow me to pee in a cup and not be catheterized. I told the nurse I did not want them to use a catheter on me. When I saw Dr. Sprock I told her I did not want to use a catheter because I am disabled in a wheelchair and I had been advised cathterization puts you at risk for infection. She said she understood that was a fact. Then as she began her exam she inserted a catheter against my wishes.
Cocoa Beach, FL |
Dr is only driven by money ONLY! That's why there always trying to upsell everyone. .that is obvious by the flyers covering the WALLS everywhere! Also everyone on staff seems to be VERY afraid of the Dt!!
in Cocoa |
Dr. Sprock is very direct, open, and honest and I appreciate those qualities in a Doctor.
in Viera, FL |
I called the office 03 Dec 2015 wanting an answer to a question. What I got instead was a curt email stating you WILL NOT HELP ME WITH AN ANSWER TO A QUESTION UNLESS I SPENT MONEY to come in for an office visit. I cannot afford that right now and you did not care. I was told I was being transferred to the nurse and placed on hold. NO ONE EVER PICKED UP THE CALL. I waited on hold for about 15 minutes then my call was routed to voicemail. I called 3 more times, never spoke to a person again. Avoid
in Melbourne, FL |
I have been a patient of Dr. Sprock's since relocation here in 2011; and thank goodness she was here! Dr. Sprock thoroughly evaluates your situation, provides you with the best plan to handle it - then an alternative - and allows the patient to make their own decision. The surgery that she performed for me in November 2015 has changed my life 200%. I am back to being me entirely and glad to be feeling feminine after such a long time of being told to deal with your situation.
Have you seen Dr. Marja Sprock, MD?
Are you Dr. Sprock?

Compare Dr. Sprock

Dr. Sprock's Care Philosophy

Dr. Sprock's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery
    •  Board certified in Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery and Obstetrics & Gynecology
    •  Malpractice claims found

• Hemorrhoids
    • Incontinence
    • Interstitial Cystitis
    • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
    • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
    • Ovarian Cysts

Completed in 2004

Regional University Of Leiden / Faculty Of Medical Science

Graduated in 1990

• Dutch

Dr. Sprock does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sprock and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery