Dr. Marivic Villa, MD

Dr. Marivic Villa, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/2/G/B/2GBLY_w120h160_v10405.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Marivic Villa, MD, The Villages, FL, Internal Medicine & Critical Care Medicine & Pulmonology & Sleep Medicine

Specializes in Internal Medicine • Female

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Villa

Dr. Marivic Villa, MD
Are you Dr. Villa?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

3.5
  • 46 responses
  • 18 reviews
1 5 46

3.5 out of 5

More Details

- in Summerfield, FL |

Dr. Villa is a very knowledgeable doctor. She has, on many occasions explained the human body to me in specific detail. If I have a problem she will explain, in detail, what is wrong, how I got it, and what to do to prevent future occurrence. She is also very upbeat and pleasant to talk to. I would recommend her to any person looking for a family doctor.

- in Summerfield, FL |

Dr. Villa is very knowledgeable and pleasant. She is willing to explain everything down to the smallest detail. I have learned a lot about the human body just visiting her. I would recommend Dr. Villa to anyone.

- in Florahome, FL |

She's great ! She KNOWS what she's talking about ALWAYS and will immediately treat you for what ever your complaint may be. No other doc can compare to her , everyone else is a quack compared to my doc ;) I'd recommended her to anyone and everyone .

- in Chesterfield, MI |

I was able to establish care with Dr. Villa on short notice while on vacation. They fit me in and I was very pleased with all aspects of the office staff and most importantly, Dr. Villa.

- in Chesterfield, MI |

I had heard wonderful things about Dr. Villa and her work with Bio-Identicals. I had been trying for years to get relief from my hormone deficiencies with only synthetic and disappointing results. While at my home in Florida on vacation, Dr. Villa was able to see me and treat my hormone problems to my complete satisfaction!!!

- in The Villages, FL |

My experience with Dr. Villa is nothing short of excellent; we share a rare, positive doctor/patient relationship. I have found that she is profoundly interested in keeping you absolutely healthy by using preventative medical practices .In my case, she has been able to take me off Lipitor which I have been taking for years by establishing a sound treatment regiment of weight loss, nutrition, exercise and Bio Identical Hormones .I am so grateful for Dr.Villas' expertise and knowledge .

- in The Villages, FL |

I would highly recommend Dr. Villa . My experience has been nothing but the best. My medical issues have been addressed and my health has actually improved since I became a patient of hers. Due to her concerns and medical experience I have been weaned off prescription drugs I have been on for years. Because of her constant vigilance concerning my health and well being, she has given me a clean bill of health.

- in Lady Lake, FL |

I have the best Doctor in Dr Villa

- in The Villages, FL |

The best experience I have ever had with a physician. She is caring, patient and works very hard to give the best possible care.

- in The Villages, FL |

One of the best things about relocating to Florida from Pennsylvania was finding Dr Villa. She is the best physician I have ever had. Her experience and innovative treatments has improved my health and well being dramtically.

Page of 2

Find the Right Doctor For You.

Dr. Georg J. Couturier, MD
Dr. Nagender A. Reddy, MD
19.01 miles away
Dr. Anis Shahmiri, MD
1.78 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.