Dr. Marium Ilahi, MD

Dr. Marium Ilahi, MD

Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Marium Ilahi, MD is an endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism specialist in Omaha, NE and has been practicing for 10 years. She graduated from Rawalpindi Medical College, University Of Health Sciences Lahore in 2000 and specializes in endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism.

7710 Mercy Rd Ste 426

Omaha, NE 68124

Learn about Dr. Ilahi

See how frequently Dr. Ilahi performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Diabetes With Renal Manifestations
Obesity
Diabetes Type 1

Dr. Ilahi's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Ilahi "Health care is changing, and CHI Health promises to change it for the better. In fact, we started embracing new ways to keep you well more than 10 years ago. It's called value-based care, built on the belief that prescribing a healthier lifestyle is better than prescribing a lot of pills. That's why we're building a network where doctors, clinics and hospitals work closely to organize your care for the best possible outcome. We're doing what's right for our patients, to mend what's broken and restore your faith in health care."

• Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism

• Diabetes, Metabolism & Endocrinology
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

• Continuous Glucose Monitoring
  • Diabetes Counseling

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Nebraska.

• Rawalpindi Medical College, University Of Health Sciences Lahore
    Medical School | Graduated 2000
  • Creighton University School Of Med
  • Creighton University Medical Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2008

Dr. Ilahi has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Ilahi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ilahi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Ilahi's Reviews

3.7
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ilahi to family and friends

Dr. Ilahi's Performance

Dr. ILAHI is a very caring Doctor who listens to your conerns and what you are physically experiencing. She is very attentive to providing the best care for your quality of life. I trust her 110% with my medical care. I have multiple comorbities including Type 2 Diabetes and a functioning...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I had problems getting Dr. Ilahi to return my calls when urgent issues arose. I contacted her office about 2 weeks ago and am still waiting for a response.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I made an appt with Dr. Ilahi because I have an adrenal tumor that needs to be monitored. Dr. Ihali was not a very pleasant person during our visit. I was uncomfortable with her. But the worst part of the experience was that neither she nor her staff called me to discuss the results of my tests...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Ilahi gave me a glucose meter with a prescription for test strips. When it was time for another prescription, she prescribed the wrong test strips. I got home to find they wouldn't work with my meter. So, now I'm out $50. I had to buy over the counter strips for $86 at 1/4 the strips! I...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
I seen Dr. Ilahi for the first time a couple months ago and she was great! Very friendly and knowledgeable. I would recommend her to all diabetics.
Are you Dr. Ilahi?