Dr. Marium Ilahi, MD

Dr. Marium Ilahi, MD

Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Marium Ilahi, MD is an endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism specialist in Omaha, NE and has been practicing for 10 years. She graduated from Rawalpindi Medical College, University Of Health Sciences Lahore in 2000 and specializes in endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism.

7710 Mercy Rd Ste 3000

Omaha, NE 68124

Learn about Dr. Ilahi

See how frequently Dr. Ilahi performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Diabetes With Renal Manifestations
Obesity
Diabetes Type 1

Dr. Ilahi's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Ilahi "Health care is changing, and CHI Health promises to change it for the better. In fact, we started embracing new ways to keep you well more than 10 years ago. It's called value-based care, built on the belief that prescribing a healthier lifestyle is better than prescribing a lot of pills. That's why we're building a network where doctors, clinics and hospitals work closely to organize your care for the best possible outcome. We're doing what's right for our patients, to mend what's broken and restore your faith in health care."

• Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism

• Diabetes, Metabolism & Endocrinology
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

• Continuous Glucose Monitoring
  • Diabetes Counseling

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Nebraska.

• Rawalpindi Medical College, University Of Health Sciences Lahore
    Medical School | Graduated 2000
  • Creighton University Medical Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2008
  • Creighton University School Of Med

Dr. Ilahi has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Ilahi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ilahi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Ilahi's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Ilahi

3.5

Dr. Ilahi?
Dr. Ilahi's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Marium Ilahi, MD
ABSOLUTELY disgusted by lack of care per her advice I took the radioactive iodine pill that made my thyroid incapable. Since then, I've been miserable, exhausted, depressed and she has done nothing to improve this! Even after one miscarriage, I begged and pleaded on her voicemail to have my records...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marium Ilahi, MD?
I was referred to this doctor. Very unimpressed and will not see her again. Very unpersonal, spends hardly any time with patients and her staff is not great either. Would not recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marium Ilahi, MD?
Dr. ILAHI is a very caring Doctor who listens to your conerns and what you are physically experiencing. She is very attentive to providing the best care for your quality of life. I trust her 110% with my medical care. I have multiple comorbities including Type 2 Diabetes and a functioning...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marium Ilahi, MD?
I had problems getting Dr. Ilahi to return my calls when urgent issues arose. I contacted her office about 2 weeks ago and am still waiting for a response.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marium Ilahi, MD?
I made an appt with Dr. Ilahi because I have an adrenal tumor that needs to be monitored. Dr. Ihali was not a very pleasant person during our visit. I was uncomfortable with her. But the worst part of the experience was that neither she nor her staff called me to discuss the results of my tests...Read More
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Ilahi?