Internal Medicine  |
Dr. Maritza Parreno, MD
Dr. Maritza Parreno, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Old Bridge, NJ. She is 52 years old and has been practicing for 23 years. Dr. Parreno is affiliated with Saint Peter's University Hospital and RWJ University Hospital New Brunswick.

Saint Peters Physician Associates

• Oxford Health Plans
  • QualCare

Learn about Dr. Parreno

Dr. Parreno's Experience

Dr. Parreno's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine
  • Board certified in Internal Medicine

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Albert Einstein College Of Medicine Of Yeshiva University
    Medical School | Graduated 1994
  • Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital

Dr. Parreno has no media or publications listed.

• Chinese

Dr. Parreno does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Parreno and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Parreno's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Parreno to family and friends
3.4
Dr. Parreno's Performance
central new jersey |
I have been with Dr Parreno for many years and I have complete trust in her. She' has taken care of several issues I have had before they grew into a problem, is knowledgeable and up to date, frank in her discussions about treatments and medicines and spends as much time as i need with her. i appreciate that she has taken time to speak with me about other medical questions i have had and is very relaxed in the exam room, i never feel rushed i would recommend her to anyone, staff is great too!
in Parlin, NJ |
Dr. Parreno is very thorough and with excellent bad side manners. Highly recommend her services.
in morganville nj |
Her staff was rude and unhelpful. I have nothing bad to say about the doctor herself but her staff leaves a lot to be desired. It is sad to me that because of her nasty staff I have to start all over again when I am in so much pain.
in Morganville, NJ |
I was in and out quickly. No waiting. Dr P is very knowledgable and i can always count on her to figure things out when others can't. My husband and I have been patients of hers for a number of years. Would not go any where else. J. K. and A.K.
Dr. Parreno is thorough and knowledgable. I am highly satisfied with her care.
in Morganville, NJ |
Dr Parreno is a wonderful physician. After being misdiagnosed for several years she took the time to listen to my symptoms and go over my past and current medical test to come up with a an accurate diagnosis. Her office staff Kayla, Kelli and her office manager Irene have always been kind and professional to me, often taking time out of their day to answer all my questions and make me feel comfortable. I would highly recommend this wonderful physician and her staff.
in east brunswick nj |
i have been a patient of dr parreno for many years and have always been treated in an excellent manner my wife and i have over the years had many problems but she took care of all of them also her staff of kayla and kelly are excellent dr parreno is excellent wm f oscar
in Milltown, NJ |
I was called back into Dr. Parreno's office to discuss my blood work and I am so happy that I came in. Although there was not anything life threatening the doctor sat with me one on one to make sure I understood everything and talked to me about the next steps I needed to take. I was nervous at first when the office called me to come in, however the staff was very friendly and explained to me that this is common procedure to discuss blood work results with the doctor in person.
Old Bridge, NJ |
I came to Dr. Parreno as a new patient. I called the day of and was able to get in that day. I had a very bad cold that turned into Pneumonia. She treated me with such kindness and acted like a friend instead of a doctor who would just look at me and put me on meds. Her staff was very friendly and helpful with getting me an appointment at a lunch doctor. Thank you so much!
in Marlboro, NJ |
I am a 55 year old male and I have had 5 different physicians over the past three years. Then I found Dr. Parreno. She was able to diagnose and treat my illness where the previous 5 were unable to do so. I owe my excellent quality of life to Dr. Parreno. She has a patient for life. In addition to the wonderful medical treatment Dr. Parreno proves her staff was always cordial, accommodating, helpful and professional. They always went above and beyond and was always willing to assist.
Jamesburg, nj |
I have a patient of dr.parreno for well over 20 years I told her and her office staff that I needed a referral upon getting getting a Bill from the specialist I called her staff and ask them why a referral was not sent over when I requested one I was then Met with nasty rude attitudes and her office manager Irene spoke down to me and my wife and treated us like it was our fault i will never deal with Dr pranneo or her office staff again
in Dayton, NJ |
My experience with Dr.Parreno was fair, but I can't say much about the general office manager, Irene George. She was very rude and arrogant. They did not have anyone on staff at the 200 Perrine Rd. in Old Bridge, NJ. that can translate spanish. I speak english but they could not understand me because of my accent. Dr. Parreno is a great doctor and speaks spanish fluently, but she was very cold and did not care how I was mistreated by the office manager today.
Have you seen Dr. Maritza Parreno, MD?
Are you Dr. Parreno?