Dr. Maritza G. Parreno, MD

Dr. Maritza G. Parreno, MD

Internal Medicine | Female | 51 years old

Dr. Parreno specializes in Internal Medicine and practices in Old Bridge, NJ. She practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Parreno? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Parreno's Experience

See how Dr. Parreno's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Parreno

Dr. Parreno accepts 11 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Parreno has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Parreno
Dr. Parreno's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (27)
in Parlin, NJ |
Dr. Parreno is very thorough and with excellent bad side manners. Highly recommend her services.
in morganville nj |
Her staff was rude and unhelpful. I have nothing bad to say about the doctor herself but her staff leaves a lot to be desired. It is sad to me that because of her nasty staff I have to start all over again when I am in so much pain.
in Morganville, NJ |
I was in and out quickly. No waiting. Dr P is very knowledgable and i can always count on her to figure things out when others can't. My husband and I have been patients of hers for a number of years. Would not go any where else. J. K. and A.K.
Dr. Parreno is thorough and knowledgable. I am highly satisfied with her care.
in Morganville, NJ |
Dr Parreno is a wonderful physician. After being misdiagnosed for several years she took the time to listen to my symptoms and go over my past and current medical test to come up with a an accurate diagnosis. Her office staff Kayla, Kelli and her office manager Irene have always been kind and professional to me, often taking time out of their day to answer all my questions and make me feel comfortable. I would highly recommend this wonderful physician and her staff.
in east brunswick nj |
i have been a patient of dr parreno for many years and have always been treated in an excellent manner my wife and i have over the years had many problems but she took care of all of them also her staff of kayla and kelly are excellent dr parreno is excellent wm f oscar
in Milltown, NJ |
I was called back into Dr. Parreno's office to discuss my blood work and I am so happy that I came in. Although there was not anything life threatening the doctor sat with me one on one to make sure I understood everything and talked to me about the next steps I needed to take. I was nervous at first when the office called me to come in, however the staff was very friendly and explained to me that this is common procedure to discuss blood work results with the doctor in person.
Old Bridge, NJ |
I came to Dr. Parreno as a new patient. I called the day of and was able to get in that day. I had a very bad cold that turned into Pneumonia. She treated me with such kindness and acted like a friend instead of a doctor who would just look at me and put me on meds. Her staff was very friendly and helpful with getting me an appointment at a lunch doctor. Thank you so much!
in Marlboro, NJ |
I am a 55 year old male and I have had 5 different physicians over the past three years. Then I found Dr. Parreno. She was able to diagnose and treat my illness where the previous 5 were unable to do so. I owe my excellent quality of life to Dr. Parreno. She has a patient for life. In addition to the wonderful medical treatment Dr. Parreno proves her staff was always cordial, accommodating, helpful and professional. They always went above and beyond and was always willing to assist.
Jamesburg, nj |
I have a patient of dr.parreno for well over 20 years I told her and her office staff that I needed a referral upon getting getting a Bill from the specialist I called her staff and ask them why a referral was not sent over when I requested one I was then Met with nasty rude attitudes and her office manager Irene spoke down to me and my wife and treated us like it was our fault i will never deal with Dr pranneo or her office staff again
in Dayton, NJ |
My experience with Dr.Parreno was fair, but I can't say much about the general office manager, Irene George. She was very rude and arrogant. They did not have anyone on staff at the 200 Perrine Rd. in Old Bridge, NJ. that can translate spanish. I speak english but they could not understand me because of my accent. Dr. Parreno is a great doctor and speaks spanish fluently, but she was very cold and did not care how I was mistreated by the office manager today.
Have you seen Dr. Maritza G. Parreno, MD?
Are you Dr. Parreno?

Compare Dr. Parreno

Dr. Parreno's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

Dr. Parreno does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Parreno and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Albert Einstein College Of Medicine Of Yeshiva University

Graduated in 1994

Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital

• Chinese

Dr. Parreno does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Parreno and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Parreno does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Parreno and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.