Dr. Marissa Fernandez Kiemele, MD

Dr. Marissa Fernandez Kiemele, MD

Family Medicine  |
Dr. Marissa Fernandez Kiemele, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Everett, WA. She is 49 years old and has been practicing for 22 years.

4301 Hoyt Ave

• National Elevator
  • Providence Health Plans

Learn about Dr. Fernandez Kiemele

Dr. Fernandez Kiemele's Experience

Dr. Fernandez Kiemele's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Family Medicine*

• Acute Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
  • Calcium Metabolism Disorders
  • Cellulitis
  • Chest Pain
  • Cough
  • Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
  • Diabetes Type 2
  • Diabetes With Renal Manifestations
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Heart Disease
  • Lipid Disorders
  • Malaise and Fatigue
  • Mastodynia
  • Mineral Metabolism Disorders
  • Peripheral Vascular Disease (PAD, PVD)
  • Plantar Fasciitis
  • Shortness of Breath
  • Skin Infections
  • Stomach Diseases
  • Thrombosis
  • Thyroid Disease
  • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
  • Urinary Disorders
  • Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)

• Cardiovascular Stress Test
  • Diabetes Screening
  • Immunization Administration
  • Wellness Examination

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

• University Of Alberta Faculty Of Medicine and Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1995

Dr. Fernandez Kiemele has no media or publications listed.

• Tagalog

Dr. Fernandez Kiemele does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Fernandez Kiemele and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Fernandez Kiemele's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Fernandez Kiemele to family and friends
3.6
Dr. Fernandez Kiemele's Performance
Monroe, WA |
My husband and I have been patients of Dr. Fernandez for at least 7 years and we refer her to anybody looking for a doctor. I appreciate that she listens to my concerns, always thoroughly answers my questions, and treats me with compassion and a genuine interest in my wellbeing. We have participated in Dr. Fernandez's AIM to Live Well classes and the principles she taught us have helped us live better and healthier lives.
in Everett, WA |
After years of not finding real help, Dr. Fernandez has provided me with real knowledge, health care and the tools I need to get healthier. She has been a wonderful, supportive and caring doctor. Dr. Fernandez has encouraged me to keep going even when I wanted to quit. I would not have made the chances I have made with her help.
in Edmonds, WA |
Dr. Fernandez truly cares about her patients. She puts her heart and soul into what she does. With her help I was able to lose 100lbs and am no longer pre-dietetic. I went to many Doctors before her and all they wanted to do was prescribe more pills. She helped me develop a healthy lifestyle and I am now liviving a full and active life. I highly recommend her AIM class. The doctor actually teaches what it means to live to the fullest. I thank God every day for Dr. Fernandez!
Everett, WA |
I work in the healthcare field and I check with colleagues and doctors who they recommend for PCP and Dr. Fernandez has been highly recommended by many. Sh many not prescribe addictive medicine for anxiety or chronic pain meds and I know many people are not happy with that. However in my experiences with her, she was thorough, knowledgeable, and caring. She listened to my concerns and explained things in a way other doctors have not and she is passionate about healthy lifestyle. Trustworthy.
Seattle, WA |
This was one of the worst "health" care visits I have ever experienced! It was truly shocking. Honestly, I don't think anything went well here. The biggest problem was that there really wasn't (in my opinion) any problems at all - other than her. She was SUPER critical/judgemental and didn't take even close to the time needed to understand my (pretty simple) situation. To put it in simple terms, I would say that she is close to incompetent. I absolutely will not be seeing her again and can not
Everett, WA |
I've never met a doctor as terse and impersonable as Marissa. I was in and out of the office within 5 minutes because she diagnosed me without any real conversation on my symptoms. I felt like she just wanted to get me out of there as fast as she could; undoubtedly the worst doctor I've ever met.
Everett, WA |
They overcharged me doing a list of things that I did not ask for and didnt even know I was paying extra for until I got the bill. My previous Dr. moved and I needed a new Dr. so I picked Marissa because she was close to home. It was a big mistake. My old Dr. did not once over charge me and add extra non covered fees without telling me until I got the bill. I will not be returning. If you are reading this do yourself a favor and drive a little further going here will cost you far more.
in Everett, WA |
My first visit with Dr. Fernandez was humiliating. I expected introductions, a discussion of my health history and current medications, and an action plan going forward. Instead, inexplicably, the dr. assumed I was only there to refill my anxiety medication for some sort of nefarious purpose (I never asked to refill it in the first place). The entire appt was her suspiciously interrogating me, complete with a urine test. Then I was dismissed, sobbing, without the chance to ask even one question.
Have you seen Dr. Marissa Fernandez Kiemele, MD?
Are you Dr. Fernandez Kiemele?

Visit Dr. Fernandez Kiemele