Dr. Marissa Fernandez Kiemele, MD
Contact provider for availability

Dr. Marissa Fernandez Kiemele, MD

Family Medicine | Female

Dr. Marissa Fernandez Kiemele, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Everett, WA. She is 49 years old and has been practicing for 22 years.

Dr. Fernandez Kiemele's Experience

See how Dr. Fernandez Kiemele's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Fernandez Kiemele

Dr. Fernandez Kiemele accepts 12 insurance carriers

Dr. Fernandez Kiemele's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Fernandez Kiemele to family and friends
Dr. Fernandez Kiemele's Performance
Everett, WA |
I've never met a doctor as terse and impersonable as Marissa. I was in and out of the office within 5 minutes because she diagnosed me without any real conversation on my symptoms. I felt like she just wanted to get me out of there as fast as she could; undoubtedly the worst doctor I've ever met.
Everett, WA |
They overcharged me doing a list of things that I did not ask for and didnt even know I was paying extra for until I got the bill. My previous Dr. moved and I needed a new Dr. so I picked Marissa because she was close to home. It was a big mistake. My old Dr. did not once over charge me and add extra non covered fees without telling me until I got the bill. I will not be returning. If you are reading this do yourself a favor and drive a little further going here will cost you far more.
in Everett, WA |
My first visit with Dr. Fernandez was humiliating. I expected introductions, a discussion of my health history and current medications, and an action plan going forward. Instead, inexplicably, the dr. assumed I was only there to refill my anxiety medication for some sort of nefarious purpose (I never asked to refill it in the first place). The entire appt was her suspiciously interrogating me, complete with a urine test. Then I was dismissed, sobbing, without the chance to ask even one question.
Have you seen Dr. Marissa Fernandez Kiemele, MD?
Are you Dr. Fernandez Kiemele?

Compare Dr. Fernandez Kiemele

Dr. Fernandez Kiemele's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice
  •  Malpractice claims in Washington not available

Dr. Fernandez Kiemele has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

Why It Matters: Dr. Fernandez Kiemele's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Fernandez Kiemele does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Fernandez Kiemele and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

University of Alberta Faculty of Medicine And Dentistry

Graduated in 1995

• Tagalog

Dr. Fernandez Kiemele does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Fernandez Kiemele and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Fernandez Kiemele does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Fernandez Kiemele and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.