Dr. Marisol Carpio-Solis, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology ·  Female · Age 43

Dr. Carpio-Solis

Kings Daughters Women Clinic

1713 SW H K Dodgen Loop Ste 123 Temple, TX 76502

Dr. Marisol Carpio-Solis, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Temple, TX and has been practicing for 14 years. She graduated from State University Of New York in 2001 and specializes in obstetrics & gynecology.

Dr. Carpio-Solis accepts most major insurance plans.

Dr. Carpio-Solis has indicated that she accepts most major insurance carriers

(254) 298-2601Find providers who accept this insurance

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check Dr. Carpio-Solis' experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Carpio-Solis' Top Procedures and Conditions

Syphilis Screening

Dr. Carpio-Solis performs Syphilis Screening more than 94% of her peers

Dr. Carpio-Solis performs this procedure more than 94% of her peers

Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis

Dr. Carpio-Solis treats Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis more than 84% of her peers

Dr. Carpio-Solis treats this condition more than 84% of her peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Atrophic Vaginitis
  • Bacterial Vaginosis
Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders

Dr. Carpio-Solis treats Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders more than 83% of her peers

Dr. Carpio-Solis treats this condition more than 83% of her peers

• Cholesterol Screening
  • Colporrhaphy
  • Colposcopy
  • C-Section
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Destruction or Excision of Vaginal Lesions
  • Herpes Simplex Screening
  • High Risk Pregnancy
  • HIV Screening
  • Hormone Replacement Therapy
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • Hypertension Complicating Pregnancy, Childbirth and Postpartum
  • Hysterectomy - Laparoscopic
  • Hysterectomy - Open
  • Hysteroscopy
  • Intrauterine Growth Restriction
  • Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure
  • Maternal Anemia
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Pregnancy Test
  • Pregnancy Ultrasound
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Rh Incompatibility Screening
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening
  • Uterine Diseases
  • Uterine Fibroids
  • Uterine Prolapse
  • Vaginal and Pelvic Prolapse
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
  • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC
  • Vaginal Surgery
  • Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis
  • Vulvar Cancer
  • Vulvectomy
  • Yeast Infections

Dr. Marisol Carpio-Solis is a board-certified Ob/Gyn specializing in minimally-invasive surgery, pregnancy and delivery, pap smear, and infertility. Dr. Carpio-Solis enjoys spending time with her children and watching old movies.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

3.0

Dr. Carpio-Solis?
Dr. Carpio-Solis' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Marisol Carpio-Solis, MD
Dr. Carpio provided prenatal care and delivered for both my pregnancies, and I am so sad to be moving out of state for my third. She is efficient and very professional, consistent, and knowledgable. I can't tell you how relieved I was to see her rush into L&D in the middle of the night to assist for the birth for #2. Yes, the clinics she worked at closed down, but I received notice and information about her new location. I recommend her to anyone who asks for an OB/GYN in this area.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marisol Carpio-Solis, MD?
She supervised my nurse practitioner for many years then took over treatment after the NP retired. Dr. Carpio-Solis performed surgery on me, and she did a top notch job! I have complete confidence in her with my overall female health. I am 63 years old.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marisol Carpio-Solis, MD?
I have received care from Dr. Carpio-Solis for over 6 years. I had to move to a new state when I was 35 weeks pregnant, and fortunately, Dr. Carpio-Solis was willing to see me. I only saw her twice before I delivered because I went into labor at 38 weeks. She came to the hospital in the middle of the night to deliver my baby, even though there was an OB already there. She took good care of me before, during, and after the birth and now for routine exams/care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marisol Carpio-Solis, MD?
Many, if not all of her clinics closed down and she failed to inform my wife of the closing. Also, all their offices close at noon on Friday, and yet they scheduled an appt for 4pm on Friday? I spent 8 years in the medical field and our number 1 priority were our patients and keeping them informed of any changes to our office hours or their needs. Terrible doctor, terrible clinics, terrible practice. She should have her license revoked.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marisol Carpio-Solis, MD?
I came in with major concerns of a lump. Also needed a pap smear. She rushed the appointment. Didn't seem concerned at all over my concerns. Didn't take my history into account. Automatically assumed what the lump was without doing a biopsy. Not entirely sure she even did the pap smear . The appointment was so quick. She offered birth control. Insisting this. Happens to "older" women. She didn't ask for my history or any other questions. Very inconsistent and inconsiderate.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marisol Carpio-Solis, MD?
Do yourself a favor and do NOT receive care from Dr. Carpio-Solis!!! I’m 38 weeks and 3cm dilated and had to switch OBs due to her lack of care, communication or concern for my baby and I. Plus she was not supportive of my goal to deliver naturally & seemed to always try to push a Csection on me by claiming false complications during my pregnancy! My baby is always proven to be FINE! She’s clearly money hungry. SO glad I left while I could.
She Doesn’t Care About The Patient Or Baby
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marisol Carpio-Solis, MD?
Stay FAR away from this dr she is the worst dr I have ever seen. She is a liar and extremely rude! She lied to me telling me I wasn't dilating, my contractions where Braxton hicks(not my first pregnancy know really contractins) so I would have a c section, switched Drs at 39 weeks 2 days after seeing her 3cm and ROCKED my vbac she said I wouldn't have.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marisol Carpio-Solis, MD?
She delivered my 3rd child and was great even when I was worried about things. I'm now pregnant with my 4th, and she again has been great. Its difficult to find a doctor you trust when your high risk, but I do trust her...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marisol Carpio-Solis, MD?
I wish I could give her zero stars. She absolutely ruined my labor experience. She’s in and out of the appointment. She’s rude and truely does not care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marisol Carpio-Solis, MD?
Dr. Carpio is extremely smart and straight to the point. I love how honest she is. Best gynecologist I’ve ever had!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marisol Carpio-Solis, MD?
In a rush, but that was not what bothered me, I have cancer that runs in my family , I had an issue with myself that could be a symptom, she did not address it at all. she was out of the room within 10 minutes of the appt. she said I did not need a pap even though my last pap bad, and I have issue that can make you more subject to getting cancer. she was in a big HURRY!!!!!!! I never leave negative reviews so for me to do this is big. the symptom I was never addressed
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marisol Carpio-Solis, MD?
I have seen Dr. Carpio-Solis for several years now and have always received excellent care. She is attentive, asks appropriate and thoughtful questions, and has always made me feel like I am in control of my own healthcare, all while giving me the guidance I need to make the best decisions for me. I get that people like to go on the internet to get revenge for a bad experience, but very few happy people go out of their way to leave a positive review.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marisol Carpio-Solis, MD?
First of all, I didn’t pick her. She was given to me because my previous doctor retired. ( Melanie Lockwood who was God sent) This female should not be a doctor. She has no compassion no empathy just genuinely don’t care about human beings and it comes across clearly in her actions. Little River needs to re-evaluate her and her interactions with patients. It’s ok if you don’t like someone, race, culture or even the way they look but her uncaring attitude is totally unacceptable!.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marisol Carpio-Solis, MD?
I came here for my yearly checkup and to switch my birth control because i think it may be causing my hair loss. From the moment I told her this she dismissed it, and then flat out told me if my hair was thinning my only option was to go off of it because all pills are the same (not true) She quite frankly made me feel stupid. She did not try to help at all, she didn't suggest any pills for me just simply told me "call back when you figure it out" and walked out the room. Worse doctor ever.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marisol Carpio-Solis, MD?
Dr. Carpio Solis was my doctor for my first pregnancy/miscarriage. In no way do I blame her for the loss of my baby; those things happen. However, I did find her unprofessional, especially now that I have a new doctor for my current pregnancy. Example: she set the ultrasound wand down on the examination table with the condom on, leaving KY smear on the vinyl (not hygienic!), fiddled with the ultrasound machine, picked the wand back up and I had to stop her and demand a new sterile condom! Ugh!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marisol Carpio-Solis, MD?
Dr. Carpio-Solis is very caring and compassionate. She takes her time to explain things. I saw her in a very tough time and she was great with me. Her nurse and staff are very inviting and friendly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marisol Carpio-Solis, MD?
Care less and money Hungry doctor. Rude and incompetent staff. She scheduled my c section early so she could go on vacation. Also, put my child in danger during surgery. If you value yourself at all, do not go here.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marisol Carpio-Solis, MD?
If you are seeking a genuine, caring, and knowledgeable doctor, DO NOT schedule an appointment with Carpio-Solis. My experience was HORRENDOUS! She handed me a PAMPHLET after she told me that I had pre-cancerous cells on my cervix! I was bewildered. I expect an educated doctor to explain to me, human to human, about my health. She told me she will give me time, stepped out of the room, and never returned! I was NOT treated as a patient should be treated, with RESPECT.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marisol Carpio-Solis, MD?
Very caring and thorough! Love her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marisol Carpio-Solis, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Carpio-Solis?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Carpio-Solis treats patients.