Dr. Marisa Suppatkul, MD
Child & Adolescent Psychiatry•Female•Age 44
Greater Houston Psychiatric Associates2901 Wilcrest Dr Ste 520 Houston, TX 77042
Dr. Marisa Suppatkul, MD is a Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Specialist in Houston, TX and has over 19 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston medical school in 2002. She is accepting new patients and has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Suppatkul to book an appointment.
Healthgrades Provider Compare™
Quickly compare more Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Specialists in your area
At a Glance
- Explains Conditions WellPatients said this doctor explains conditions well. • See reviews
- Offers TelehealthThis provider offers telehealth appointments. Call the office to schedule an appointment.
- Low Wait TimesPatients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
Experience and Background Checks
Dr. Suppatkul's conditions and procedures:
- ADHD and-or ADD
- Bipolar Disorder
- Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders)
- Major Depressive Disorder
- Psychiatric Evaluation
Search for your insurance provider
Dr. Suppatkul accepts
Accepted insurance can change. Please double-check when making an appointment.
Dr. Suppatkul accepts the following insurance:
- Aetna HMO
- Choice Plus POS II
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- Blue Advantage HMO
- Cigna HMO
- Cigna PPO
- Open Access Plus
- Choice Care PPO
- Preferred PPO
- Humana Health Plan of Texas
- Houston Area HMO-Standard