Dr. Marisa Prego-Lopez, MD

Neurology | Female

Dr. Marisa Prego-Lopez, MD
Dr. Marisa Prego-Lopez, MD is a neurology doctor who practices in Hollywood, FL. She is 49 years old and has been practicing for 21 years. Dr. Prego-Lopez is affiliated with Holy Cross Hospital.

Dr. Prego-Lopez's Care Philosophy

At Tenet Florida Physician Services, we have a commitment to care promise. This commitment extends to the communities we serve, the patients we heal, and the employees that make up our extraordinary team. Our values and mission are the cornerstones to that promise. We are committed to care. We are committed to you.

Dr. Prego-Lopez's Experience

See how Dr. Prego-Lopez's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Prego-Lopez

Dr. Prego-Lopez accepts 8 insurance carriers

Dr. Prego-Lopez is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Prego-Lopez has admitting privileges.

Dr. Prego-Lopez's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Prego-Lopez to family and friends
    3.2
    Dr. Prego-Lopez's Performance
    in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
    Dr. Prego-Lopez is an excellent neurologist. She was able to diagnose my mother after a thorough examination. Lovely beside manner, extremely knowledgeable caring doctor. Without hesitation would highly recommend Dr. Prego-Lopez.
    San Jose, CA |
    One of the best doctors I have ever been to. She is down to earth, spent time explaining and speaking to me, and even called a few times to check on me. Highly recommend her.
    in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
    Dr. Prego-Lopez is incredible. She listens and gives me time to discuss my issues no matter how bizarre they seem. She explains everything and answers all my questions. She is very thorough, investigative, and caring. When I had to change insurance, an insurance company I knew her group was no longer aligned with, I made the decision to change because I would go to her with or without insurance—she's that good!
    in Hollywood, fl |
    Great experience with the doctor and the staff, she takes her time with patients. You dont see that very often! will recommend!
    in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
    I had a similar experience to the two previous patients. Just today I got my second opinion at the Cleveland Clinic. Prego-Lopez misdiagnosed me and scared the daylights out of me unnecessarily. I do NOT have shrinkage and deterioration in my brain, as she stated. I am very healthy - probably healthier than she is. Her office staff are terrible, never follow through on anything. Besides being incompetent, she is a nasty woman - was so rude to me for no reason. Stay away!
    in Fort Lauderdale, FL |
    Dr. Lopez totally mis-diagnosised me. Dr Lopez wrote up a life threatening disease, which had me in a panic state. I went to another neurologist who diagnosis was that I had absolutely nothing medially wrong with me. I highly suggest that if have visited with Dr. Lopez that you go see another neurologist immediately!
    Did not seem to care that much. I was sure if she is really a doctor.
    Have you seen Dr. Marisa Prego-Lopez, MD?
    Are you Dr. Prego-Lopez?

Dr. Prego-Lopez's Care Philosophy

Dr. Prego-Lopez's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Neurology
    •  Board certified in Neurology

Dr. Prego-Lopez has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Prego-Lopez's Board Certifications

• Inflammatory and Toxic Neuropathy
    • Insomnia
    • Memory Disorders
    • Meningiomas
    • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
    • Parkinson's Disease
    • Spinal Cord Injury
    • Stroke
    • Syncope
    • Thrombosis
    • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
    • Tremor
    • Vertigo

Suny Upstate Medical University (Syracuse)

Graduated in 1996

McGill University
      Yale University, Department Of Neurology
      New York University, Department Of Neurology

Dr. Prego-Lopez does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Prego-Lopez and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Neurology