Dr. Marisa Prego-Lopez, MD

Dr. Marisa Prego-Lopez, MD

Neurology  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Marisa Prego-Lopez, MD is a neurology specialist in Hollywood, FL and has been practicing for 22 years. She graduated from SUNY Upstate Medical University (Syracuse) in 1996 and specializes in neurology.

7369 Sheridan St Ste 101

Hollywood, FL 33024

• Ambetter
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Prego-Lopez

See how frequently Dr. Prego-Lopez performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Essential Tremor
high
Brain Disorders
Restless Leg Syndrome

Dr. Prego-Lopez's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Prego-Lopez "At Tenet Florida Physician Services, we have a commitment to care promise. This commitment extends to the communities we serve, the patients we heal, and the employees that make up our extraordinary team. Our values and mission are the cornerstones to that promise. We are committed to care. We are committed to you."

• Neurology

• Neurology
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*

• SUNY Upstate Medical University (Syracuse)
    Medical School | Graduated 1996
  • McGill University
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Yale University, Department Of Neurology
  • New York University, Department Of Neurology
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Prego-Lopez has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Prego-Lopez does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Prego-Lopez and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Prego-Lopez's Reviews

3.1
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Prego-Lopez to family and friends

Dr. Prego-Lopez's Performance

GOOD

Dr. Prego-Lopez is an excellent neurologist. She was able to diagnose my mother after a thorough examination. Lovely beside manner, extremely knowledgeable caring doctor. Without hesitation would highly recommend Dr. Prego-Lopez.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
One of the best doctors I have ever been to. She is down to earth, spent time explaining and speaking to me, and even called a few times to check on me. Highly recommend her.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Prego-Lopez is incredible. She listens and gives me time to discuss my issues no matter how bizarre they seem. She explains everything and answers all my questions. She is very thorough, investigative, and caring. When I had to change insurance, an insurance company I knew her group was no...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Great experience with the doctor and the staff, she takes her time with patients. You dont see that very often! will recommend!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I had a similar experience to the two previous patients. Just today I got my second opinion at the Cleveland Clinic. Prego-Lopez misdiagnosed me and scared the daylights out of me unnecessarily. I do NOT have shrinkage and deterioration in my brain, as she stated. I am very healthy - probably...more
Are you Dr. Prego-Lopez?