Dr. Marion Colas-Lacombe, MD

Dr. Marion Colas-Lacombe, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology  |
Dr. Marion Colas-Lacombe, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology doctor who practices in Plantation, FL. She is 40 years old and has been practicing for 15 years.

201 NW 82nd Ave Ste 104

Plantation, FL 33324

• AvMed
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • Coventry Health Care of Florida

Learn about Dr. Colas-Lacombe

See how frequently Dr. Colas-Lacombe performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Yeast Infections
Rh Incompatibility Screening
Endocervical Curettage

Dr. Colas-Lacombe's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Colas-Lacombe "At Essence OB/GYN, our purpose and our passion is putting women and their

healthcare as our first priority in the practice of medicine. Our mission is to help you

learn about and choose the options that will allow you to optimize your health care

potential. Getting to know you and your preferences to help you make informed

decisions is at the essence of helping you reach your personal health care goals."

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Gestational Diabetes
  • Gestational Hypertension
  • Gonorrhea Infections
  • Gynecologic Cancer
  • HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus)
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • Hemorrhoids
  • Herpes Simplex Infection
  • Hypertension Complicating Pregnancy, Childbirth and Postpartum
  • Intrauterine Growth Restriction
  • Leiomyoma
  • Maternal Anemia
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menopause
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorders
  • Premenstrual Syndrome
  • Sexual Desire Disorders
  • Sexual Dysfunction
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Symptomatic Menopause

• C-Section
  • Cholesterol Screening
  • Colporrhaphy
  • Colposcopy
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Destruction or Excision of Vaginal Lesions

• George Washington University / School Of Medicine and Health Sciences
    Medical School | Graduated 2002
  • Jackson Memorial Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2006

Dr. Colas-Lacombe has no media or publications listed.

• Haitian Creole

Dr. Colas-Lacombe does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Colas-Lacombe and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Colas-Lacombe's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Colas-Lacombe to family and friends
Dr. Colas-Lacombe's Performance
Awesome bedside manner and excellent staff!!!! I would recommend her to anyone looking for a new doctor
in Sunrise |
I was blessed to find this Dr. My ofc visits felt like visiting a friend. She is brilliant took her time and never rushed me out the office. Believes in traditional and non-traditional medicine. For one who is scared of needles this was much needed. I had an absolutely beautiful labor.. ..it was induced and instead of heading immediately for a pitosin drip she slowly dilated my cervix and in the end my water broke by itself and I rapidly gave birth with minimal medical interventions.
Dr. Lacombe is the best! She really sits and talks to you and hears all your problems. She then makes sure to help in any way she can with treatment or testing. She is very friendly, courteous and always runs on time! I’ve been going to her for a few years now and highly recommend her. On top of all that, her office staff is very nice too.
Dr. Lacombe is a very professional and experienced doctor. During my labor she provided a great support and care. She demonstrated expertise and confidence at all levels. Thank you very much!
Love love love Dr. Lacombe!
Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Dr. Lacombe is very personable, she listens, gives you the time you need to talk to her and responds quickly to your concerns. She also has a great staff.
Always a pleasant experience
Coral Springs, FL |
Very friendly staff, clean waiting room and patient rooms, wait times weren't unreasonable, Doctor Marion Colas-Lacombe always gave me as much time as I wanted to discuss my questions and concerns, etc.
It was great
She really listens to my concerns.
We are so lucky that we chose dr. Marian Lacombe for my second delivery. With her knowledge of gynecology and hypnobirthing we were able to achieve unforgettable birth experience. She rocks!!!!
Best gyno ever!
Miami, FL |
Dr. Lacombe is on time, and you don't have to wait too long. Also, she calls with lab results promptly and explains the plan. I like that she calls me instead of an assistant or nurse.
Great customer service
Everything was great
Pleasant
Excellent! Dr. Lacombe was pleasant, very attentive, and knowledgeable. As well as the staff! I will be recommending my family to come here.
Amazing, the staff was very attentive and organized . And Dr. Cola-L was very welcoming and made me feel comfortable.
Waiting time in waiting room was 5 min. After I waited about 10 min. For the doctor to examen me. Dr. Cola-Lacome was asked me a few questions. Everybody working here was friendly and professional.
Great. Very informative.
My experience was great! Dr was great and very informative.
in sunrise |
After leaving the Gynecology office that I had been going to for many years closed due to health issues that my Doctor had , I dreaded going to another office. However, after my visit today I could not be happier. I absolutely loved this place and Dr. Colas.Lacombe. The wait time was not long and Dr. Colas.Lacombe was so attentive and Friendly. The office staff is very pleasant and helpful as well. I left their feeling as if I have been a patient for years.
She is patient, warm, tactful, empathetic . True definition of what doctor is.
in Pompano Beach, FL |
If you follow her treatment, you run the chances of having a very good experience!!
Miami, FL |
I've been waiting so far 2 hours and still have not been seen.
in Riverview, FL |
Waiting time was ridiculous!! We arrived 30mins early. We were seen after an 1hr and 30mins. She was in and out. Horriable first experience with this doctors office. Staff were mainly concerned in lunch time and what pizza they wanted. Very disappointed with the overall service.
Excellent
Great experience so far.
in Roubaix, O |
The staff are very nice ,and they have a good service
I love it here !!!!!!!
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
She cares and actually listens to her patients. She helped me achieve my goals for childbirth. I would never go to anyone else!
Excellent interaction with md.
Dr Colas-Lacombe is excellent. She takes the time to listen and inform you. She cares about her patients.
Always a great experience at Dr LaCombes office.
Good experience. Dr. Colas was nice and personable.
Besides the wait, everything was wonderful. Everyone was very friendly and helpful.
Love it!!
I love my dr. Lacombe! Great service, great info, helpful, caring, knowledgeable, quick service, and I love the quality time.
Ft Lauderdale, FL |
She was inappropriately curt and had no bedside manner. She showed no interest in listening to what I had to say or explaining to me what was going on, or what to look out for in the future This about sums up most if not all of my visits. I was bleeding while pregnant and told that You will carry or miscarry.See you in 2 weeks. I left after first trimester test were not ran and I was billed for the same visit multiple times.
in Hallandale, FL |
She was inappropriately curt and had no bedside manner. She showed no interest in listening to what I had to say or explaining to me what was going on, or what to look out for in the future. In a gynecological setting, I believe the practitioner should be a bit more sensitive, provided the vulnerability the patient puts forth to allow someone exam down there.
I was following Dr lacombe on my first pregnancy when she was at the memorial miramar office on 172nd ave.i liked her, so now that I am pregnant I called her new office in plantation to schedule an appointment, 1, it took me 2 days to finally get through the office phone lines, 2 the receptionist was terribly rude, 3 plus the next available appointment wasn't til the next three weeks, 4, I went ahead and found myself a new OB and got an appointment within 2 days. :-)
in Miramar, FL |
Currently 11 weeks pregnant. I contacted the office to get an earlier appointment for an ultrasound. The receptionist told me that no availability but when I advised her that I went to the ER 2x in the past 72hrs, she put the nurse on the phone. Kathy, nurse, answered the phone and told me no availability and I reiterated to her that I was bleeding and needed to see the doctor. She asked very nonchalantly so what can we do for you? She said that she'll send the doctor a message. Still no call
Have you seen Dr. Marion Colas-Lacombe, MD?
Are you Dr. Colas-Lacombe?

Visit Dr. Colas-Lacombe