Dr. Marion Colas-Lacombe, MD

Dr. Marion Colas-Lacombe, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology | Female

At Essence OB/GYN, our purpose and our passion is putting women and their

healthcare as our first priority in the practice of medicine. Our mission is to help you

learn about and choose the options that will allow you to optimize your health care

potential. Getting to know you and your preferences to help you make informed

decisions is at the essence of helping you reach your personal health care goals.

Dr. Marion Colas-Lacombe, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology doctor who practices in Plantation, FL. She is 40 years old and has been practicing for 15 years. Dr. Colas-Lacombe is affiliated with Plantation General Hospital, Memorial Hospital Miramar and Memorial Regional Hospital.

Dr. Colas-Lacombe's Experience

See how Dr. Colas-Lacombe's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Colas-Lacombe

Dr. Colas-Lacombe accepts 16 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Colas-Lacombe has admitting privileges.

Dr. Colas-Lacombe's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Colas-Lacombe to family and friends
    Dr. Colas-Lacombe's Performance
    Best gyno ever!
    Miami, FL |
    Dr. Lacombe is on time, and you don't have to wait too long. Also, she calls with lab results promptly and explains the plan. I like that she calls me instead of an assistant or nurse.
    Great customer service
    Everything was great
    Pleasant
    Excellent! Dr. Lacombe was pleasant, very attentive, and knowledgeable. As well as the staff! I will be recommending my family to come here.
    Amazing, the staff was very attentive and organized . And Dr. Cola-L was very welcoming and made me feel comfortable.
    Waiting time in waiting room was 5 min. After I waited about 10 min. For the doctor to examen me. Dr. Cola-Lacome was asked me a few questions. Everybody working here was friendly and professional.
    Great. Very informative.
    My experience was great! Dr was great and very informative.
    in sunrise |
    After leaving the Gynecology office that I had been going to for many years closed due to health issues that my Doctor had , I dreaded going to another office. However, after my visit today I could not be happier. I absolutely loved this place and Dr. Colas.Lacombe. The wait time was not long and Dr. Colas.Lacombe was so attentive and Friendly. The office staff is very pleasant and helpful as well. I left their feeling as if I have been a patient for years.
    She is patient, warm, tactful, empathetic . True definition of what doctor is.
    in Pompano Beach, FL |
    If you follow her treatment, you run the chances of having a very good experience!!
    Miami, FL |
    I've been waiting so far 2 hours and still have not been seen.
    in Riverview, FL |
    Waiting time was ridiculous!! We arrived 30mins early. We were seen after an 1hr and 30mins. She was in and out. Horriable first experience with this doctors office. Staff were mainly concerned in lunch time and what pizza they wanted. Very disappointed with the overall service.
    Excellent
    Great experience so far.
    in Roubaix, O |
    The staff are very nice ,and they have a good service
    I love it here !!!!!!!
    in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
    She cares and actually listens to her patients. She helped me achieve my goals for childbirth. I would never go to anyone else!
    Excellent interaction with md.
    Dr Colas-Lacombe is excellent. She takes the time to listen and inform you. She cares about her patients.
    Always a great experience at Dr LaCombes office.
    Good experience. Dr. Colas was nice and personable.
    Besides the wait, everything was wonderful. Everyone was very friendly and helpful.
    Love it!!
    I love my dr. Lacombe! Great service, great info, helpful, caring, knowledgeable, quick service, and I love the quality time.
    Ft Lauderdale, FL |
    She was inappropriately curt and had no bedside manner. She showed no interest in listening to what I had to say or explaining to me what was going on, or what to look out for in the future This about sums up most if not all of my visits. I was bleeding while pregnant and told that You will carry or miscarry.See you in 2 weeks. I left after first trimester test were not ran and I was billed for the same visit multiple times.
    in Hallandale, FL |
    She was inappropriately curt and had no bedside manner. She showed no interest in listening to what I had to say or explaining to me what was going on, or what to look out for in the future. In a gynecological setting, I believe the practitioner should be a bit more sensitive, provided the vulnerability the patient puts forth to allow someone exam down there.
    I was following Dr lacombe on my first pregnancy when she was at the memorial miramar office on 172nd ave.i liked her, so now that I am pregnant I called her new office in plantation to schedule an appointment, 1, it took me 2 days to finally get through the office phone lines, 2 the receptionist was terribly rude, 3 plus the next available appointment wasn't til the next three weeks, 4, I went ahead and found myself a new OB and got an appointment within 2 days. :-)
    in Miramar, FL |
    Currently 11 weeks pregnant. I contacted the office to get an earlier appointment for an ultrasound. The receptionist told me that no availability but when I advised her that I went to the ER 2x in the past 72hrs, she put the nurse on the phone. Kathy, nurse, answered the phone and told me no availability and I reiterated to her that I was bleeding and needed to see the doctor. She asked very nonchalantly so what can we do for you? She said that she'll send the doctor a message. Still no call
    Have you seen Dr. Marion Colas-Lacombe, MD?
    Are you Dr. Colas-Lacombe?

Dr. Colas-Lacombe's Care Philosophy

At Essence OB/GYN, our purpose and our passion is putting women and their

potential. Getting to know you and your preferences to help you make informed

Dr. Colas-Lacombe's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology
    •  Board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology

Dr. Colas-Lacombe has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Colas-Lacombe's Board Certifications

• Genitourinary Tract Infections in Pregnancy
    • Gestational Diabetes
    • Gestational Hypertension
    • Gonorrhea Infections
    • HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus)
    • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
    • Hemorrhoids
    • Maternal Anemia
    • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
    • Menopause
    • Menstrual Cramps
    • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
    • Miscarriages
    • Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorders
    • Premenstrual Syndrome
    • Sexual Desire Disorders
    • Sexual Dysfunction
    • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
    • Symptomatic Menopause

Completed in 2006

The George Washington University

Graduated in 1998

• Haitian Creole

Dr. Colas-Lacombe does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Colas-Lacombe and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• C-Section
    • Cholesterol Screening
    • Colposcopy
    • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
    • Destruction or Excision of Vaginal Lesions