Dr. Mario Nutis, MD

Dr. Mario Nutis, MD

Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery  |
120 reviews

Dr. Mario Nutis, MD is a female pelvic medicine & reconstructive surgery doctor who practices in El Paso, TX. He is 44 years old and has been practicing for 19 years. Dr. Nutis is affiliated with University Medical Center of El Paso, Las Palmas Medical Center and Del Sol Medical Center....See Less

Mario Nutis, MD

• Health Net
  • HealthPlus

Learn about Dr. Nutis

Dr. Nutis' Experience

Dr. Nutis' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery
  • Board certified in Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery and Obstetrics & Gynecology
  • Board actions found

• Cervical Polyps
  • Cervicitis
  • Encounters for Normal Pregnancies
  • Endometriosis
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • Hemorrhoids
  • High Risk Pregnancy
  • Low Back Pain During Pregnancy
  • Mastodynia
  • Maternal Anemia
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Noninflammatory Cervical Disorders
  • Ovarian Cysts
  • Pap Smear Abnormalities
  • Perimenopause
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Symptomatic Menopause

• C-Section
  • Colpopexy
  • Colporrhaphy
  • Colposcopy
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Endometrial Ablation
  • Vaginal Surgery

1 Board Action
  • Other (2/8/2013)
    Action Taken: Agreed Order with Terms and Conditions
    Summary: Please reference the following Document
    Documentation: Download here (PDF)
    State: Texas

• Texas Tech University Health Science Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2006
  • Stanford University
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2007

Dr. Nutis has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Nutis does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Nutis and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Nutis' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Nutis to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Nutis' Performance
in El Paso, TX |
Dr. Nutis is an exceptional doctor and I would highly recommend him to anyone. He truly cares about what is best for YOU. He took the time to talk to me about all of my options and I never felt like he was in a hurry to get out and on to the next patient. On my first visit, I already feel comfortable and taken care of. Excellent office staff as well! Overall wonderful experience!
in El Paso, TX |
Wait time no more than 30 min, excellent!!!!!!!
in El Paso, Texas |
He knew that I was nervous (since this was my first male gynecologist) did nothing to reassure me. The exam lasted no more than 5 minutes. Tried to ask questions, tried to explain why I was there, he cut me off and walked out of the room. Was very rude when when I was trying to say something, never let me finish a sentence. I guess I was too nervous for him, and my boyfriend was with me for the exam, and informed me that he made a disgusted face when he did the ultra sound. Very unprofessional
El Paso, TX |
After many years of being in severe pain he helped clear all my symptoms. He takes time to explain diagnoses and procedures and his staff is very friendly and helpful. I am forever greatful
in El Paso, TX. |
Dr Nutis is the best Dr and  specialist. I was very satisfied with Dr. Nutis service. He is very professional and knows exactly what he is doing. I had my laparoscopic hysterectomy 2 days ago and I feel great. Everything turned out good!  I had very little pain and my recovery has been good. He is a very great surgeon.  I would definitely recommend him to family and friends
in El Paso, TX |
Dr Nutis is the best Dr and specialist for all your reproductive issues. I highly recommend him. The only dr to properly diagnose me after 10 years.
in El Paso, TX |
I went in for my anual pap. Im young and I'm very anxious about going to the doctor. But the nurses and Dr.Nutis where all amazing and welcoming.
in El Paso, TX |
Thank God I found Dr. Mario Nutis! He is a grand surgeon! I had a surgery with a "recognized" doctor last April. I didn't feel well since the surgery. I kept going back to this doctor, but remained with the pain. I then consulted Doctor Mario Nutis and he performed a new surgery to remove the problem. Everything went very well thanks to God. I recovered in less than a week. I am very satisfied of the surgery he performed. I highly recommend it!
in El Paso, TX |
Dr. Nutis is a great Dr and surgeon. I had a hysterectomy 3 weeks ago and feel amazing. I was hesitant about having the surgery and thought about it for almost a year. When I did decided on the surgery I felt informed and not rushed. I am so glad I had it though. The surgery and recovery time were great. The fact that the pain is gone is amazing.
in El paso,tx |
This pregnancy was my 4th and all my pregnancies have been cool sections. My previous 3 c sections were preformed by another doctor.i thought this was going to be my most painful c section due to bad experiences with my other 3 c sections. It turns out this was my easiest c section to recover from thanks to Dr Nutis. He took his time with my surgery. I was walking that Same day i delivered. Hardly any pain.I was out of the hospital the next day. I would definitely go back.
in El Paso TX |
Best Dr. Ever took the time to discuss my issue with endometriosis. I just had surgery and I feel so much better!! Glad I did my research and chose him
in El Paso, TX |
I can't tell you how pleased I was with Dr. Nutis. First of all, I waited all of 10 minutes for him to see me. He was thorough, precise, and made me feel instantly at ease being that it was my first visit to see him. I went to him because I had read all the good reviews. I wasn't disappointed! He will now be my gynocologist. I am still amazed at how smoothly his staff is efficient, yet pleasant and professional. I am so happy to have found this doctor. I recommend him to anyone!
in El Paso, TX |
It was my first time walking into Dr.Mario Nutis Office and staff were very helpful and Polite, Appointments are Always right on time, I went for a regular check up and end up having a cyst on my ovary after my second appointment I got my cyst remove, I love how fast all this process went through, My surgery went well I am pain free and feel great!. Dr.Nutis did an amazing job!!!!! I highly recoomend Dr. Mario Nutis as your Gynecologist.!!!!! I sure will continue going for my regular check ups.
in El Paso, Texas |
I was very satisfied with Dr. Nutis' service. He is very professional and knows exactly what he is doing. I had my laparoscopic hysterectomy two weeks ago and I feel great. Everything turned out good like he had said. I had very little pain and my recovery has been good. He is a very good surgeon. His office staff is very friendly and you just feel comfortable at his office. I would definitely recommend him to family and friends.
in El Paso, TX |
Dr. Nutis and his office staff are truly amazing, caring and very knowledgeable in what they do. Dr. Nutis performed a hysterectomy on me about a month ago and with ease everything came out great and I'm feeling so much better now thanks to Dr. Nutis. Would highly recommend him to anyone needing an OBGYN.
in El Paso, TX |
Dr. Nutis deserves 10 stars !!!!!! He is an amazing surgeon, had my hysterectomy done three weeks ago today and I feel great. His staff is awesome they help me all the way answer all my questions they are friendly and sweet. I am a self pay patient and trust me they are worth every penny I recommend Dr. Nutis and his staff to all my friends. Very happy !!
Have you seen Dr. Mario Nutis, MD?
Are you Dr. Nutis?