Dr. Mario Nutis, MD

Dr. Mario Nutis, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology  |

Dr. Mario Nutis, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology doctor who practices in El Paso, TX. He is 44 years old and has been practicing for 19 years. Read his story

Mario Nutis, MD

• Community Health Choice
  • Health Net
  • HealthPlus

Learn about Dr. Nutis

See how frequently Dr. Nutis performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Chronic Pelvic Pain
Chlamydia Infections
Gonorrhea Infections

Dr. Nutis's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Nutis' bio

This content was provided by Dr. Nutis "Dr. Mario Nutis is an Obstetrician & Gynecologist and Urogynecologist serving the El Paso area for more than 15 years. He has been practicing since 1998. Dr. Nutis is experienced in Pre-Pregnancy Assessment and Counseling, Uterine Fibroids and Endometriosis. He was awarded the Patients' Choice Award, the Compassionate Doctor Recognition and Top 10 Doctor - City."

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Thyroid Screening

1 Board Action
  • Other (2/8/2013)
    Action Taken: Agreed Order with Terms and Conditions
    Summary: Please reference the following Document
    Documentation: Download here (PDF)
    State: Texas

• University Of Juarez School Of Medicine-M.D.
    Medical School | Graduated 1998
  • Family Medicine-Texas Tech El Paso
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2003
  • Laparoscopic Gynecologic-Stanford University
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2007
  • Obstetrics-Gynecology-Texas Tech El Paso
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2006

Dr. Nutis has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Nutis does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Nutis and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Del Sol Medical Center

is a Recipient of a Healthgrades Excellence Award
Obstetrics and Gynecology Excellence Award

Hospital Quality Award

Dr. Nutis is on the medical staff at our top-rated hospital.

View Awards

Dr. Nutis' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Nutis to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Nutis' Performance
in El Paso TX |
The BEST Obgyn in El Paso!! Had all my trust in him and everything came out perfect ! My hysterectomy was a success. So thankful for all his staff they are all AMAZING !
El Paso |
Had a great experience with Dr. Nutis, the procedure was fast and the recovery time was very quick. I've felt so much better and relief from my symptoms ever since the surgery.
in El Paso, TX |
Dr Nutis is a wonderful person, who really cares about the patient. I've been seeing him for years, he's delivered all my kids, truly a great doctor.
in El Paso, TX |
Dr. Nutis es un ginecólogo muy profesional, inspira confianza desde la primera consulta. El me hizo cirugía de mioma en el útero de la matriz y, me fué muy bien. Me hizo sentir segura en todo momento y aparte, tiene un equipo de trabajo muy bien capacitado y amable. Lo recomiendo ampliamente! Le agradezco sus atenciones antes, durante y después de la cirugía.
El Paso, TX |
Excellent Doctor!!! I had my surgery with Dr. Nutis a couple of weeks ago and had an Outstanding experience! He is very professional and knowledgeable. Dr. Nutis and his staff provide Excellent quality care to their patients. They are friendly, courteous, fast, and efficient. I am very Grateful to God for putting Dr. Nutis in my path. Outstanding Experience overall!
in El Paso, TX |
wonderful staff, healing was great, Dr. Nutis explained everything , answered all my questions. Never took any pain meds...Dr. Nutis prescribe medication but I never needed the pain was minimum. I was driving and on my feet in 5 days.
in El Paso, TX |
Very caring, thoughtful, and compassionate. Never had an issue with this doctor ever.
El Paso, TX |
The treatment I received here is exceptional and is really helping. I have cysts in my ovaries and every day feel much better. Staff is very warm and welcoming.
in El Paso, TX |
Disappointment. When the doctor came in without introducing himself and just randomly just told me what I may have. He did not ask who I was, my reason for visiting, my history, nothing. Whenever I try to speak he would cut me off. And the thing that had frustrated me even more, was that he was look up what I could possibly have on google! He then prescribed the same meds that I try to tell him that I have an allergy too and meds for diabetes. I don't even have diabetes. Would never recommend.
Las Vegas, NV |
I had the worst experience with this doctor! I went to him after seeing the reviews online but I was very disappointed by his way of treating me and my husband. He was extremely rude and short, did not let me finish expressing my concerns or questions about symptoms, and when I told him my medication was causing nausea he just said "well, don't take them then". I felt so disrespected and disregarded that I ended up crying in the middle of the exam room. The worst doctor I have ever met!!!
in El Paso, TX |
Dr. M Nutis is very nice. And at the same time he is very honest and gets you on the road to the correct treatment right away. He is the favorite OBGYN I have ever had.
in El Paso, TX |
I love dr nutis he delivered both my daughters and hes amazing. I recommend him to my mom, and cousin and they love him! thank you dr nutis
in El Paso, TX |
Dr nutis is an amazing doctor and has restored to me my health and quality of life. I have suffered for 35 years with endometriosis and prior to finding Dr. Nutis had ovarian cyst surgery and a laparoscopy to remove the adhesions caused by the endo. Year after year my pain was worse and worse. I can't say enough positive things about this doctor. He is caring, honest and competent. I highly recommend him and will be forever grateful to him.
Tucson |
Worst doctor ever!!!!!! He treated me very bad during my pregnancy. Ignored my pain and when my husband wanted to complain he tried to be nice, which we believed, but during labor he didn't care how I felt and the pain I was having. He didn't apply anestesia when he was suturing me and when I told him I was having pain he replied "you were the one that decided to be pregnant." Didn't say bye after labor and left the room without checking on me or the baby. I don't recommend him!!
in El Paso, TX |
Dr Nutis was referred to me by my sister who loves her. Dr Nutis had delivered my two nephews. I, however, couldn't get pregnant. My sister recommended to visit Dr Nutis. He was very patient during my visit, I had a million questions. Fast forward 7 months after treatment of my pelvic endometrosis I am finally pregnant. We couldn't be happier... Dr Nutis and his staff are amazing.
in El Paso, TX |
Dr. Nutis is an exceptional doctor and I would highly recommend him to anyone. He truly cares about what is best for YOU. He took the time to talk to me about all of my options and I never felt like he was in a hurry to get out and on to the next patient. On my first visit, I already feel comfortable and taken care of. Excellent office staff as well! Overall wonderful experience!
in El Paso, TX |
Wait time no more than 30 min, excellent!!!!!!!
in El Paso, Texas |
He knew that I was nervous (since this was my first male gynecologist) did nothing to reassure me. The exam lasted no more than 5 minutes. Tried to ask questions, tried to explain why I was there, he cut me off and walked out of the room. Was very rude when when I was trying to say something, never let me finish a sentence. I guess I was too nervous for him, and my boyfriend was with me for the exam, and informed me that he made a disgusted face when he did the ultra sound. Very unprofessional
El Paso, TX |
After many years of being in severe pain he helped clear all my symptoms. He takes time to explain diagnoses and procedures and his staff is very friendly and helpful. I am forever greatful
in El Paso, TX. |
Dr Nutis is the best Dr and  specialist. I was very satisfied with Dr. Nutis service. He is very professional and knows exactly what he is doing. I had my laparoscopic hysterectomy 2 days ago and I feel great. Everything turned out good!  I had very little pain and my recovery has been good. He is a very great surgeon.  I would definitely recommend him to family and friends
in El Paso, TX |
Dr Nutis is the best Dr and specialist for all your reproductive issues. I highly recommend him. The only dr to properly diagnose me after 10 years.
in El Paso, TX |
I went in for my anual pap. Im young and I'm very anxious about going to the doctor. But the nurses and Dr.Nutis where all amazing and welcoming.
in El Paso, TX |
Thank God I found Dr. Mario Nutis! He is a grand surgeon! I had a surgery with a "recognized" doctor last April. I didn't feel well since the surgery. I kept going back to this doctor, but remained with the pain. I then consulted Doctor Mario Nutis and he performed a new surgery to remove the problem. Everything went very well thanks to God. I recovered in less than a week. I am very satisfied of the surgery he performed. I highly recommend it!
in El Paso, TX |
Dr. Nutis is a great Dr and surgeon. I had a hysterectomy 3 weeks ago and feel amazing. I was hesitant about having the surgery and thought about it for almost a year. When I did decided on the surgery I felt informed and not rushed. I am so glad I had it though. The surgery and recovery time were great. The fact that the pain is gone is amazing.
in El paso,tx |
This pregnancy was my 4th and all my pregnancies have been cool sections. My previous 3 c sections were preformed by another doctor.i thought this was going to be my most painful c section due to bad experiences with my other 3 c sections. It turns out this was my easiest c section to recover from thanks to Dr Nutis. He took his time with my surgery. I was walking that Same day i delivered. Hardly any pain.I was out of the hospital the next day. I would definitely go back.
in El Paso TX |
Best Dr. Ever took the time to discuss my issue with endometriosis. I just had surgery and I feel so much better!! Glad I did my research and chose him
in El Paso, TX |
I can't tell you how pleased I was with Dr. Nutis. First of all, I waited all of 10 minutes for him to see me. He was thorough, precise, and made me feel instantly at ease being that it was my first visit to see him. I went to him because I had read all the good reviews. I wasn't disappointed! He will now be my gynocologist. I am still amazed at how smoothly his staff is efficient, yet pleasant and professional. I am so happy to have found this doctor. I recommend him to anyone!
in El Paso, TX |
It was my first time walking into Dr.Mario Nutis Office and staff were very helpful and Polite, Appointments are Always right on time, I went for a regular check up and end up having a cyst on my ovary after my second appointment I got my cyst remove, I love how fast all this process went through, My surgery went well I am pain free and feel great!. Dr.Nutis did an amazing job!!!!! I highly recoomend Dr. Mario Nutis as your Gynecologist.!!!!! I sure will continue going for my regular check ups.
in El Paso, Texas |
I was very satisfied with Dr. Nutis' service. He is very professional and knows exactly what he is doing. I had my laparoscopic hysterectomy two weeks ago and I feel great. Everything turned out good like he had said. I had very little pain and my recovery has been good. He is a very good surgeon. His office staff is very friendly and you just feel comfortable at his office. I would definitely recommend him to family and friends.
in El Paso, TX |
Dr. Nutis and his office staff are truly amazing, caring and very knowledgeable in what they do. Dr. Nutis performed a hysterectomy on me about a month ago and with ease everything came out great and I'm feeling so much better now thanks to Dr. Nutis. Would highly recommend him to anyone needing an OBGYN.
in El Paso, TX |
Dr. Nutis deserves 10 stars !!!!!! He is an amazing surgeon, had my hysterectomy done three weeks ago today and I feel great. His staff is awesome they help me all the way answer all my questions they are friendly and sweet. I am a self pay patient and trust me they are worth every penny I recommend Dr. Nutis and his staff to all my friends. Very happy !!
Have you seen Dr. Mario Nutis, MD?
Are you Dr. Nutis?