Internal Medicine  |
Dr. Mario Martinez, MD
Dr. Mario Martinez, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Corpus Christi, TX. He is 57 years old.

3829 Saratoga Blvd

Corpus Christi, TX 78415

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

Learn about Dr. Martinez

Wanting to bring new concepts to Corpus Christi HealthCare. Providing a beautiful facility, courteous staff, prompt service and patient courtesy.

Dr. Martinez's Experience

Dr. Martinez's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine
  • Board actions found

Dr. Martinez does not have any board certifications listed.

• Botox® Injection
  • Captique™ Injection
  • Collagen Injection
  • Hair Removal
  • Hylaform Injection
  • Microdermabrasion
  • Restylane® Injections

1 Board Action
  • Inappropriate personal relationship with patient(s) (11/30/2012)
    Action Taken: Agreed Order with Terms and Conditions
    Summary: Please reference the following Document
    Documentation: Download here (PDF)
    State: Texas

• Texas Womans University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Utmb Of Galveston

Dr. Martinez has no awards or honors listed.

• NSide Medical Magazine, 2/16/2011
  • Interview,

Dr. Martinez does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Martinez and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Martinez's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Martinez to family and friends
2.5
Dr. Martinez's Performance
Corpus Christi, TX |
I endured 4 1/2 hours of testing. I was given the typical blood workups, an ekg, bone density scan, full body ultrasound, complete with the measuring of all my internal organs, a PFT (breathing test?), and several x-rays. He ended up prescribing me four different drugs, one of which was so expensive I couldn't get it filled, and one of them was meloxicam, which is an anti-inflammatory.... which I am deathly allergic to. Thank goodness the pharmacist caught it or I'd be dead or in the hospital.
in San Antonio, TX |
I have been in this office on greenwood since 3pm this afternoon and still have not seen the dr and it is 6:02 pm.. this is absolutely frustrating. I do not come here to wait 3 hours just to be seen.. there needs to be something done about this. There should not be a wait of this long.. ridiculous.. over this place and the wait
in Corpus Christi, TX |
Great doctor and staff kind people and knowledgeable.
in Corpus Christi, TX |
Dr. Martinez and his staff are excellent! Dr. Martinez is a caring and well trained physician that listens to his patients. As a nurse and patient I can appreciate his bedside manners. I have been seeing Dr. Martinez as a patient for five years and have no complaints. The office is clean and convenient with lab and diagnostics in the office. Thank you.
in Houston, TX |
I have been a patient of Dr. Martinez for over the last two years and I go there once a month and it is always a great experience. I love the front desk staff, Dr. Martinez and Dr. Joseph Shoenburger. They all take such great care of me and they are always so sweet and helpful. I actually live in Houston and drive all the way to Corpus Christi just because I love this doctor's office so much! He's a wonderful doctor and the office is always pristine as well as, the individual waiting rooms????.
in corpus Christi Texas |
Front staff are rude and unprofessional,Dr.Martinez is arrogant and lacking in compassion. One of the most narcissistic human beings I've ever had the displeasure of encountering.
in Corpus Christi, TX |
I recommend Dr. Martinez to anyone who is serious about being on top of their health. He truly cares about his work and his patients more than any other Dr. I've seen. His staff is very helpful, courteous, and are always quick to return my phone call. Any questions you may have are explained and answered so you leave your office visit a satisfied patient. I honestly believe Dr. Martinez gives the best patient care in the Corpus Christi Area and I'm glad to be able to claim such a great Doctor.
in Corpus Christi, TX |
Was a patient for 2 years but now I will find new family physician. Some of the front staff are so rude and when you leave messages you never get call backs. The Dr put a letter for all patients that had a problems with staff to please bring it to his attention so today at my visit I did. He was so rude and was so belittling. He said he was busy with patients and was like I was just wasting his time. While leaving I could hear his staff laughing. Disgusting way to treat people.
in Corpus Christi, TX |
I have been a patient of Dr. M Martinez for almost 9 yrs. I am very satisfied with the level of care that I receive from him. He has followed me for a serious health condition that most physicians in CC have no idea how to treat. The convenience of having an in-house lab and diagnostic equipment makes for a quick diagnosis without having to travel to other facilities. My only negative comment - some staff working the main desk / phones are quite rude to pts., esp. when Dr. M is out-of-ear-shot.
in corpus Christi |
Excellent,
Have you seen Dr. Mario Martinez, MD?
Are you Dr. Martinez?