Dr. Mario S. Lucca, DMD

Dr. Mario S. Lucca, DMD

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery | Male | 41 years old

Learn about this Dentist

Dr. Lucca practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery at 1 location in Boston, MA.

Are you Dr. Lucca? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Lucca's Experience

Visiting Dr. Lucca

Dr. Lucca accepts 6 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Lucca has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

×

Dr. Lucca's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lucca to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Lucca
Dr. Lucca's Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (10)
in Boston, MA |
Mario and his staff were unbelievable
in Medford |
Very down to earth. A straight-shooter that thoroughly explains your options in terms the patient can understand. Great facility.
in Boston, MA |
Professional and friendly staff. Punctual from booking an appointment to the appointment to the follow-up. I highly recommend Dr. Lucca for your next visit.
in Leominster, MA |
Dr. Lucca is an incredibly kind, patient and caring professional. He came across as very knowledgeable and skilled in his field and took the time to carefully explain my options given my dental situation. Suffice it to say that he and his staff took great care of me and although I would gladly go back If I need to hope I don't have to soon! Dr. Lucca has earned my trust as a compassionate practitioner and I would highly recommend him to anyone who needs dental care or surgery!
in Leominster, MA |
Dr. Lucca is a caring, kind, gentle doctor who took the time to explain a procedure to me that my daughter may need in the future. If/when the time comes my daughter does need the surgery I will be bringing her to Dr. Lucca and staff.
Woburn, MA |
Extremely professional Surgeon where kindness and professionalism meet to a unique experience even in a painful and unpleasant moment. I really recommend this place in case you need something done in the correct way.
in Boston, MA |
I have known Dr. Lucca for a few years now and he is one of the best doctors I have ever come across. His professionalism, knowledge and bedside manner is impeccable. The skills that Dr. Lucca has in his career are advanced and continuously growing. He truly takes the time with his patients to make sure they understand every aspect of any procedure, as well as all options possible for your particular case. I highly recommend Dr. Lucca as well as his caring and friendly office staff!
Boston, MA |
Dr. Lucca is very professional as well as caring. Dr. Lucca and his staff makes you feel very comfortable from the minute you walk in the door. Highly recommended!!
in Boston, MA |
Dr. Lucca and his staff were wonderful! They made me feel right at home. They have a beautiful new office located right in back bay. If I had more teeth I'd be there every day. Great first experience!
Have you seen Dr. Mario S. Lucca, DMD?
Are you Dr. Lucca?

Compare Dr. Lucca

Compare this Dentist

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.