Dr. Mario John, MD

Orthopedic Surgery | Male

Hughston Clinic 8400 Red Bug Lake Rd Ste 200 Oviedo, FL 32765 Get Directions
Dr. Mario John, MD
Dr. Mario John, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Oviedo, FL. Dr. John is affiliated with Leesburg Regional Medical Center and The Villages Regional Hospital.

Dr. John's Experience

See how Dr. John's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. John

Dr. John accepts 3 insurance carriers

Dr. John is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. John has admitting privileges.

Dr. John's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. John to family and friends
4.3
Dr. John's Performance
in oviedo, fl |
Dr. John is an amazing doctor, explains very well the situation and looks for different alternatives and solutions. Will recommend to anybody. Office wait is not so long and staff is very friendly
West Haven, CT |
I live in Connecticut & while vacationing in Florida I fell & fractured my hip. Fortunately I was able to see dr John. He operated on me in a timely fashion. His bedside manner was superb & he closely followed me up. I walked next day. During my postoperative course I had very good pain control due to very small incisions. He was very attentive to me and my family and even visited me in the skilled nursing facility. I recommend this doctor. It is very rare you will find a Dr. as caring & skilled
Oviedo, FL |
Dr. John goes above and beyond for his patients. My mother is 75 years old and recently suffered a broken hip. Dr. John gave her an anterior approach total hip replacement. He was very attentive and explained every aspect of the procedure to us. He was in daily contact with us and kept a close eye on my mom's recovery. I cannot say enough good things and rave about Dr. John. His quality of care, quick decision making, and consistent follow-up has given my mom Her life back.
Leesburg, FL |
Horrible narrow minded physician. Completly miss diagnosed what he called a simple wrist fracture. Did not listen to my symptoms. Did not do anything besides an X-ray. Has now been a year without the use of my hand. Have had major surgery by a renowned hand and wrist surgeon. Still recovering after over a year.
Oviedo, FL |
My son fractured his ankle while playing baseball and I was able to get an appointment with Dr John almost immediately. Although he needed surgery, Dr John eased my anxiety and my son has recovered with no problems. He is terrific surgeon with a great bedside manner. I would recommend him to anyone including my love ones.
in Orlando, FL |
Dr John is special, not only is he well qualified but his bedside manor and care is EXCEPTIONAL and not typical of the usual Surgeon. He took great care of me and took his time to communicate with me and my family. Simply one of the best doctors I have had.
Altamonte Springs, FL |
Dr. John is very knowledgeable and up to date on the current methods of treatment. He has a great personality and goes above and beyond what is required of him as a physician. I was treated with respect and never made to feel like a number. He is truly compassionate and cares about the outcome of his surgeries.
Oviedo, FL |
Dr. John is fantastic! He has a wonderful bedside manner and you can tell he truly cares about his patients! The staff is friendly and efficient, and its such a pristine new office. We are lucky to have this gem in Oviedo!
in The Villages, FL |
Dr. John was wonderful. He was thorough taking his time to explain what had happened to my left hip and my options. He put me at ease with the decision to have a hip replacement. I was Dr. John's first anterior approach patient and on the afternoon of the surgery, I stood up without assistance and walked to the hospital room door, turned around and sat down. Now I am better than ever with a full range of motion and flexibility. I mention his name to everyone I come across needing hip surgery.
Ocala, FL |
I worked alongside Dr.John as a nurse and was witness to the exceptional work he puts into all of his patients. He only accepts the best care to be implemented for his patients to ensure optimal quality, healing and mobility progression. He is extremely thorough! There were numerous patients who would rejoice his name first thing after surgery all the way through their discharge due to his amazing work and compassionate demeanor. If you need orthopedic work done, he is the one to go to!
Orlando, FL |
Great experience! The staff was friendly and courteous. Dr. John took the time to answer every question and didn't rush the visit.
leesburg, fl |
We recommend this doctor highly. My wife suffered a life threatening complication after a surgery done by another orthopedic doctor and if it wasn't for Dr John, she would not be alive today. We recommend him highly. Very caring and compassionate doctor.
Oviedo, FL |
I was extremely impressed and liked this doctor. I would recommend him highly. He is very professional, used non medical terms and was very understanding of our situation. He performed the correct surgery with excellent results. He is the best there is...
Leesburg,FL |
My wife lost her leg because of poor treatment by Dr John.
Have you seen Dr. Mario John, MD?
Are you Dr. John?

Compare Dr. John

Dr. John's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

• Adhesive Capsulitis
  • Ankle Fracture
  • Broken Arm
  • Complications of Joint Prosthesis
  • Elbow Bursitis
  • Enthesopathy of Knee (incl. Bursitis of Knee)
  • Hip Pointer Injuries
  • Internal Derangement of Knee
  • Knee Dislocation
  • Knee Sprain
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Osteoarthritis of Hip and Thigh
  • Pyogenic Arthritis
  • Rotator Cuff Tear
  • Runner's Knee
  • Shoulder Impingement Syndrome
  • Tibia and Fibula Fractures
  • Trigger Finger

Dr. John does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. John and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Adult Reconstructive Orthopedic Surgery