Dr. Marina Russo, MD

Dr. Marina Russo, MD

Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism  ·
Female  ·

Dr. Marina Russo, MD is an endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism specialist in Springfield, IL and has been practicing for 29 years. She specializes in endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism.

Joslin Diabetes Center Affiliate at HSHS

1118 W Legacy Pointe Dr

Springfield, IL 62711

• Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Community Care Network
  • Galaxy Health Network
  • HAP Insurance
  • HealthLink
  • Molina Healthcare

Learn about Dr. Russo

See how frequently Dr. Russo performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Diabetes Type 2
Diabetes Type 1
Diabetes With Renal Manifestations

Dr. Russo's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Russo "Inspired by our Franciscan values of Respect, Care, Competence and Joy, HSHS Medical Group providers are devoted to elevating the patient as the focus of our existence. We will prioritize our decision-making to place the needs of our patients first. Our promise of Patient-First Care integrates the latest technology and innovation with highly personalized, competent care designed to provide you with a five star experience. We believe that every encounter with a patient is an opportunity to create an outstanding patient experience. We will work in tandem with patients to determine their best options for care, while respecting their individual needs and motivations. We will strive to build trust with our patients so they will understand that we always have their health and best interest at heart."

• Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism

• Diabetes, Metabolism & Endocrinology
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

• Continuous Glucose Monitoring
  • Diabetes Counseling
  • Insulin Pump Therapy

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• Rostov State Medical University
    Medical School | Graduated 1989
  • Jewish Hospital Of Cincinnati
  • So Il University School Of Med

Dr. Russo has no media or publications listed.

• Russian

Dr. Russo does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Russo and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Russo's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Russo

3.8

Dr. Russo?
Dr. Russo's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Marina Russo, MD
RecentHighestLowest
I went to Dr. Russo for help with the way I was feeling - she told me the odds of me having something wrong with my thyroid or hormones was highly unlikely. I was literally in tears trying to get her to understand. She finally agreed she would order some test. I decided not to let her be my doctor...Read More
Decatur, IL – Jun 10, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marina Russo, MD?
Well, where do I start? At first, I thought she would help me, but found she only heard what she wanted. Trying to get the correct testing for my issues, was like pulling teeth. Had to scream and holler for the test. Never solved my problem, never wanted to find the root cause of my problems....Read More
Kim Crist in Decatur, IL – Jan 23, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marina Russo, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Russo?

Compare Diabetes, Metabolism & Endocrinologists

More Diabetes, Metabolism & Endocrinologists like Dr. Russo at Joslin Diabetes Center Affiliate at HSHS

Show All Diabetes, Metabolism & Endocrinologists