Dr. Marina Goldman, MD

Addiction PsychiatryFemale

Addiction Psychiatry

Dr. Marina Goldman, MD is a Addiction Psychiatry Specialist in Jenkintown, PA. Her office accepts new patients.

Dr. Marina Goldman, MD

Marina Goldman MD

1250 Greenwood Ave Ste 4 Jenkintown, PA 19046 ()

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Addiction Psychiatry Specialists in your area

• Easy Scheduling
    Patients said scheduling was easy. See reviews

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Pennsylvania

Check if Dr. Goldman treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Goldman's conditions and procedures:

• Adjustment Disorder
  • Major Depressive Disorder
  • Phobia
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychosis Due to Mental Illness

Dr. Goldman accepts

Dr. Goldman's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Goldman

3.4

Dr. Goldman

I liked Dr. Goldman which i was her patient. I'm in recovery from addiction and she was always nice and I felt like she really listened to me. After about 9 months or so of being her patient, I relapsed. My relapse lasted one weekend and I went back to treatment immediately. When I got out, I received a letter in the mail from Dr. Goldman telling me that she no longer wanted to see me and she believed my only chance was going away to a long-term care facility. Of course, I wasn't willing to throw in the towel and simply walk away from my life. That was about 4 years ago. I now have 4 years clean and sober, I've graduated from college and I'm now in the midst of getting my masters to become a physician assistant. My relationships have never been better, and my life is incredible. I am so grateful that I didn't listen to Dr. Goldman. I'm writing this now because I frequently remember how she made me felt, and I would emphatically recommend to anyone to find another doctor.
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Find someone else! – Jan 14, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marina Goldman, MD?
Please do not disregard the one star ratings here. While I am happy that some have found Dr. Goldman helpful, I only marked 3 stars to get your attention. If you have been referred by the PHP you absolutely must find an alternative impartial evaluator. Please do yourself a favor and take heed of the 2 one star reviews. They are the truth. Best luck on your journey.
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Aug 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marina Goldman, MD?
Dr. Goldman is quite biased when it comes to evaluating a physician who has been referred by the PHP. In fact, she willingly admitted to me that she must document and recommend "something" since the PHP refers patients to her; she cannot clear you for work without "a plan." I am not aware of fraudulent behavior or kickbacks, but her admission suggests that she feels compelled to keep people in the PHP program which is concerning since the PHP receives monthly payments from physicians required to participate in their program. In summary: the PHP refers physicians to her and the physician must pay her to be evaluated. Then, she feels compelled to subsequently refer physicians back to the PHP for monthly monitoring and memberships which physicians must pay. This borderlines on blackmail: pay Dr Goldman and the PHP or lose your medical license. If it isn't public knowledge, anyone can refer someone to the PHP based off of lies or suspicions or a simple whim. It is incredibly scary.
Jul 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marina Goldman, MD?
I have been seeing Dr Goldman since 2012 for addiction and co-occurring mental health issues, and I have found her to be very knowledgeable in combing the 2. Medication management excellent, Really listens and takes your thoughts and wishes in mind with how she treats you. I would highly recommend her to anyone with addiction and mental health problems.
May 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marina Goldman, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Goldman?

• Addiction Psychiatry

Is Dr. Marina Goldman, MD accepting new patients?

Dr. Marina Goldman, MD generally accepts new patients on Healthgrades. You can see Dr. Goldman's profile to make an appointment.

Does Dr. Marina Goldman, MD accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Dr. Goldman accepts your insurance.

What are Dr. Marina Goldman, MD's top areas of care?

Dr. Goldman frequently treats Adjustment Disorder , Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), and Psychosis Due to Mental Illness. See all procedures and conditions Dr. Goldman treats.

Where is Dr. Marina Goldman, MD's office located?

Dr. Goldman's office is located at 1250 Greenwood Ave Ste 4, Jenkintown, PA 19046. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Dr. Marina Goldman, MD offer telehealth services?

Dr. Goldman has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Dr. Marina Goldman, MD?

Marina Goldman MD