Internal Medicine  |
Dr. Marilynn Michaud, MD
Dr. Marilynn Michaud, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Nashville, TN. She is 52 years old. Dr. Michaud is affiliated with Tristar Centennial Medical Center.

Frist Clinic

2400 Patterson St Ste 400

Nashville, TN 37203

Dr. Marilynn Michaud, MD

• Compassionate Care Network (CCN)
  • Private HealthCare Systems
  • Signature Health Alliance
  • Wellcare of Georgia

Learn about Dr. Michaud

Founded in 1993, The Frist Clinic strives to exceed the expectations of its patients with every visit. The care provided by our distinguished group of physicians is complemented by a caring and helpful support staff. We are always looking for ways to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the complicated healthcare delivery process.

Dr. Michaud's Experience

Dr. Michaud's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine
  • Board certified in Internal Medicine

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

Medical School | Graduated
    Internship Hospital | Completed
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Michaud has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Michaud does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Michaud and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Michaud's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Michaud to family and friends
Dr. Michaud's Performance
in Nashville, TN |
Love Dr. Michaud. I've been her patient for 20 years along with my kids and now their spouses. She's an amazing doctor who listens & cares. So glad I found her when we moved to Nashville. The Frist Clinic is efficient and easy to navigate. Lab services are located near the doctor's area. Annual checkup is a breeze.
in Goodlettsville, TN |
I see Dr. Michaud at least every three months, if not more. She always listens to me - really listens - and treats me accordingly-her staff is as patient and kind as she is. Even the women that check you in take the time to notice you. I was there once when an elderly man was having some difficulty finding his paperwork at the desk. One of the receptionists got him a wheelchair so he could look for his papers in comfort. I believe that shows a true respect for the client. I love my doctor!
in Brentwood, TN |
I have seen Dr. Michaud ever since I moved to Nashville 20 years ago! She is top-notch and I'd never consider seeing anyone else. Dr. Michaud takes the time to get to know you and to truly listen with genuine concern. She has helped me tremendously in navigating my health issues over the years. She is the utmost professional and I would not hesitate to recommend her to a family member or anyone else.
in Nashville, TN |
She is an amazing Doctor who takes the time to listen and help you. She explains things so that you understand. Her staff is amazing as well.
in Nashville, TN |
MeetDr Michaud almost 20 years ago. My then teenage daughter was her first time patient. My daughter had become too concerned about weight and agreed to see a doctor. Dr M spent over an hour with her. When asked, what they were doing for so long, my daughter said mostly talking, which was exactly what she needed. This visit set her on a much healthier path. My daughters and I have trusted her with our health seen then and have been treated with warmth, professionalism, and excellent care.
Nashville, TN |
Dr. Michaud is professional and caring. She takes all of the time that I feel I need at each appt. Her staff is great. She's been my GP for almost 15 years and she's terrific.
Nashville, TN |
I have been a patient of Dr. Michaud for many years. She has always provided the best of care taking the time to listen to my concerns and answer my questions. I feel that I'm in good hands with her overseeing my health care.
in Thompsons Station, TN |
Dr. Michaud takes the time to answer all your concerns and does a complete examination
in Mount Juliet, TN |
Dr. Michaud has been my physician for many years. She is caring and listens to all your concerns. She is a great!!!!!!
Nashville, TN |
She has a very warm and welcoming personality. This was my first appointment with her. She took the time to hear all my concerns before even beginning her exam. I did not feel rushed or like I was just a number. She performed a very thorough examination. The entire experience with the Frist Clinic, and especially Dr. Michaud, was friendly, efficient and thorough.
in Nashville, TN |
Dr. Michaud is top of the line excellent physician and person .
Excellent!
in Nashville, TN |
Awesome - Dr. Michaud is very compassionate and a very skilled physician.
in Brentwood Tn |
I have recommended Dr Michaud to friends. She is excellent.
in Springfield, TN |
Dr. Michaud always has time to explain and answer questions about your medical concerns.
Have you seen Dr. Marilynn Michaud, MD?
Are you Dr. Michaud?

Network P
    Network S
    Flexcare
    Great West Healthcare-Cigna
  • Compassionate Care Network (CCN)
  • Private HealthCare Systems