Dr. Marilyn Pupo-Guillen, MD

Child & Adolescent PsychiatryFemaleAge 61

Dr. Pupo-Guillen

Central Nervous System Center

11333 N Scottsdale Rd Ste 280 Scottsdale, AZ 85254

Dr. Marilyn Pupo-Guillen, MD is a Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Specialist in Scottsdale, AZ. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Pupo-Guillen to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Specialists in your area

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Arizona

Check Dr. Pupo-Guillen's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Pupo-Guillen's conditions and procedures:

• Bipolar Disorder
  • Psychiatric Evaluation

Dr. Pupo-Guillen accepts

Dr. Pupo-Guillen accepts the following insurance:

National (BlueCard) PPO
HealthyBlue 2.0
HealthyBlue Advantage

Dr. Pupo-Guillen's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Pupo-Guillen

2.1

Dr. Pupo-Guillen

I made an appointment nearly 6-weeks in advance for one of my children. After speaking to my wife I realized I needed to change the appointment from one child to the other. I responded to the appointment reminder email still 3-weeks out from the appointment requesting the change. After not hearing back from the office I called 2 additional times for assistance to no success. I called yesterday and finally spoke to someone. They took down some information regarding my other child. One of their intake questions was something to the effect of have they had thoughts of harming themselves or made an attempt. I said yes. Next question was how recently. I answered a specific time frame that was within the time frame of when I made the appointment. Today, I receive a call from the office again following up on the original child's appointment for this week. I explain the situation. I am told that the doctor had accepted the first child but will be declining to work with the second.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
Jul 14, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marilyn Pupo-Guillen, MD?
I left feeling more guilty and upset about my life than when I went in. I was told everything could be solved by running and meditating
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't explain conditions well
Sep 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marilyn Pupo-Guillen, MD?
Pupo-Guillen came off as frustrated during my daughter's initial evaluation. Her communication style was brash and lacked compassion. She then pulled me in separately, told me that my daughter was showing all the signs of a major depressive disorder and then impatiently rushed me out, refusing to answer my questions because she "had already spent almost an hour with my daughter and had to get on to her next patient." Horrible bedside manner.
Apr 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marilyn Pupo-Guillen, MD?
She listened and didn't rush. I would recommend her to anyone.
Phoenix, AZ – Apr 25, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marilyn Pupo-Guillen, MD?
Very brief and cold towards patients. She was unbelievably insensitive and invalidating to a personal trauma I had experienced while seeing her. She disregarded all past treatments and spoke unprofessionally about other doctors I had seen prior. I never felt like she genuinely cared about my health. At one point she refused to see me despite booking an appointment so I saw her husband who works in the same office. I would highly recommend Dr. Ramiro Guillen but never Dr. Marilyn Pupo-Guillen.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't explain conditions well
Scottsdale Arizona – Aug 23, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Marilyn Pupo-Guillen, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Pupo-Guillen?

• Child & Adolescent Psychiatry

Universidad Pedagogica Y Technologica De Colombia

Is Dr. Marilyn Pupo-Guillen, MD accepting new patients?

Dr. Marilyn Pupo-Guillen, MD generally accepts new patients on Healthgrades. You can see Dr. Pupo-Guillen's profile to make an appointment.

Does Dr. Marilyn Pupo-Guillen, MD accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Dr. Pupo-Guillen accepts your insurance.

What are Dr. Marilyn Pupo-Guillen, MD's top areas of care?

Dr. Pupo-Guillen frequently treats Bipolar Disorder and Psychiatric Evaluation. See all procedures and conditions Dr. Pupo-Guillen treats.

Where is Dr. Marilyn Pupo-Guillen, MD's office located?

Dr. Pupo-Guillen's office is located at 11333 N Scottsdale Rd Ste 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85254. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

What languages does Dr. Marilyn Pupo-Guillen, MD speak?

Dr. Pupo-Guillen speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.

Does Dr. Marilyn Pupo-Guillen, MD offer telehealth services?

Dr. Pupo-Guillen has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Dr. Marilyn Pupo-Guillen, MD?

Central Nervous System Center