Dr. Marilyn Capek, MD

Dr. Marilyn Capek, MD

Dermatology | Female

Dr. Marilyn Capek, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Winchester, MA. She is 65 years old and has been practicing for 39 years. Dr. Capek is affiliated with Winchester Hospital.

Dr. Capek's Experience

See how Dr. Capek's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Capek

Dr. Capek accepts 14 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Capek has admitting privileges.

Dr. Capek's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Capek to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Capek's Performance
in Helsinki, 18 |
My experience with Dr. Capek was excellent. This was my first time getting a cosmetic procedure, and I was nervous and slightly afraid of needles. she is a great listener, has a light touch and a wonderful bedside manner. I was very happy to visit her office and will go back again for this and possibly other procedures. Many thanks!
Helsinki, 18 |
I have been a patient of Dr. Capek's for over 8 years and was most recently treated for a skin condition requiring a biopsy. She explained and answered all of my questions regarding my condition and treatment all the while keeping me calm and comfortable during the procedure. Her nursing staff is just as thorough. I got a personal phone call from Dr. Capek following up with my results and she made time to answer my additional questions.
in Helsinki, 18 |
How could anyone rate this Dr. Capek anything less then 5 stars. She is the nicest, smartest and most caring individual I have ever met. She has left me with an almost invisible scar on my chest. Awesome is all I can say and lucky for me I changed from my former dermatologist and I was referred to Dr. Capek. I can't feel more satisfied and thankful to have met her.
in Winchester |
My experience with this practice is limited to medical/surgical/skin cancer issues. Dr. Capek is a wonderful doctor. She is smart, careful, curious, and thorough. My medical history makes me very susceptible to skin cancer and I trust her expertise completely.
in Medford, MA |
Dr. Capek , is a great Doctor, comfortable to be around, clean office, good location, pretty easy free parking. My first visit at Dr. Capek and I am very pleased to say the least. She listened to all of my concerns and she gave me great advice on ways to stay healthy. Her staff was very pleasant greeted me right away. The wait time was short considering I was a new patient. The office was clean and the exam was quick and I was very satisfied with everything
in Winchester MA |
Dr. Capek is truly a remarkable doctor and human being. Not only are her credentials and expertise extremely impressive but she is warm, kind, meticulous and caring. She and her office staff have been an absolute pleasure and delight to deal with. Dr. Capek precisely & excellently removed a Squamous Cell. Dr. Capek truly cares and went the extra mile. We trust her explicitly and highly recommend her! She is the best!
in Boston, MA |
I go for photo therapy treatment got excellent care and really liked the atmosphere over my previous dermatologist.
in Winchester, MA |
Very happy with the experience Marilyn detected skin cancer on my husband, after a routine exam, glad we caught things early.
in Arlington, MA |
Dr. Capek really helped clear up my son's acne, his confidence has improved and the scaring from his pox-marks have greatly reduced!
in Winchester, MA |
I have been seeing Dr. Capek for years as she diagnosed my melanoma. She has helped me with sun care and sun screens and appreciate all the help she has given me with my skin cancer treatment. Always polite and great staff!
in Woburn, MA |
I’ve gone to other doctors for Botox and fillers and I prefer the artists approach of Dr. Capek and always feel natural looking and beautiful.
Have you seen Dr. Marilyn Capek, MD?
Are you Dr. Capek?

Compare Dr. Capek

Dr. Capek's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dermatology
  •  Board certified in Dermatology

Dr. Capek has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Massachusetts.

Why It Matters: Dr. Capek's Board Certifications

• Itchy Skin
  • Keloid Scar
  • Leg and Foot Ulcers
  • Lyme Disease
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Poison Ivy, Poison Oak, or Poison Sumac Poisoning

Univ Of Ne Coll Of Med

Graduated in 1978

New England Deaconess Hospital
    Boston University Tufts University

Dr. Capek does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Capek and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Dermatology