Dr. Marikit Parker, MD

Dr. Marikit Parker, MD

Family Medicine  ·
Female

Dr. Marikit Parker, MD is a family medicine specialist in Vacaville, CA. She specializes in family medicine.Read her story

NorthBay Center for Primary Care

421 Nut Tree Rd

Vacaville, CA 95687

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
  • Western Health Advantage

Learn about Dr. Parker

Dr. Parker's Experience

Dr. Parker's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

Dr. Parker's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Parker "The first thing I want to do when I meet a new patient is try to get to know them a bit and make sure they are comfortable with me. I talk with my patients so that I can get a sense of who they are and, of course, what their medical issue is. My goal is always to make sure we address their issue but also I spend time educating them along with treatment. I want them to know what I am doing and why. I provide compassionate care and I want my patients to feel they can come to me for anything. We are partners in their care. In family practice, I see patients of all ages – from babies to seniors and everything in between. As a primary care physician, I am the person my patients go to when they are not well. I'm the first line of defense against disease and illness. I like that. It means that I do not have to limit myself to just one medical specialty. Still, I know my limitations. So if there is something that requires more specialized expertise, being at NorthBay means we have specialists to turn to for those unique situations. In primary care, I treat a variety of health issues and have a particular interest in women's health. So in my practice I make it a priority to see that my patients are getting their annual exams. This is important in order to keep diseases from occurring in the first place. As a child, I had a pediatrician who really inspired me to go into medicine. It was just clear that he cared so much for his patients. That is the type of doctor-patient relationship I strive to achieve. For me, back then, medicine was magical. You would see the doctor and he would help you feel better. That's what attracted me to this field. I got into medicine because I wanted to help people and it's why I like doing what I'm doing. I have something positive to provide for my patients and the community. When I am not at work, I enjoy reading. Even though my schooling is done, I still read those medical journals! When I am not reading that sort of thing, I enjoy a good novel and spending time with my family."

This content was provided by Dr. Parker "Dr. Parker wants her patients to feel comfortable and in good hands. She finds it most rewarding to help patients understand their health needs and reach their goals."

Dr. Parker does not have any board certifications listed.

• Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening
  • Osteoporosis Screening
  • Prostate Cancer Screening
  • Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening
  • Thyroid Screening

No malpractice history found for California.

Education data for Dr. Parker is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Parker has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Parker has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Parker does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Parker and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Parker's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Parker to family and friends