Dr. Marie Surpris, DO

Dr. Marie Surpris, DO

Psychiatry  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Marie Surpris, DO is a psychiatry specialist in Lake Grove, NY and has been practicing for 25 years. She graduated from Ny Coll Of Osteo Med Ny Inst Of Tech Old Westbury in 1993 and specializes in psychiatry.

2233 Nesconset Hwy Ste 100

Lake Grove, NY 11755

Learn about Dr. Surpris

Dr. Surpris' Experience

Dr. Surpris' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Psychiatry

• Psychiatry

Dr. Surpris does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Ny Coll Of Osteo Med Ny Inst Of Tech Old Westbury
    Medical School | Graduated 1993
  • New York University Medical Center

Dr. Surpris has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Surpris has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Surpris does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Surpris and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Surpris' Reviews

4.4
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Surpris to family and friends

Dr. Surpris' Performance

I see Dr. Surpris in their Riverhead, NY. office. She is genuinely warm and caring. Dr. Surpris is a terrific listener and takes my questions seriously. Her technician, Tina, who sets up the TMS treatments, is reliable, capable and competent. They make me feel I have a voice in my treatment.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr Supris has been a bright light in a dark situation. She has been able to help my son who has Asperger’s Syndrome in a far superior manner than he had been used to for over two decades prior using several other doctors. She returns phone calls and time in the waiting room is minimal.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
She is very professional and extremely knowledgeable. She is up to date with new medications and also up to date on cutting edge technology as it becomes available. She continues with seminars etc. She is a wonderful listener. She hears what is s as I'd between the lines. She is compassionate,...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Very good, finally got to where I should be in terms of better health. I have been to many other doctors when I was younger and I can definitely say she is one of the better if not best one's I've ever had the pleasure of having.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr Surpris is a wonderful caring doctor. Dr. Surpris was the only doctor to evaluate my daughter appropriately and professionally. She was willing to listen to me about my daughter's mental health when no one else would. We worked together as a team and I am happy to say that my daughter is in a...more
Are you Dr. Surpris?