Dr. Marie Roger, MD

Dr. Marie Roger, MD

Infectious Disease Medicine  |
Dr. Marie Roger, MD is an infectious disease medicine doctor who practices in Boca Raton, FL. She is 41 years old.

1905 Clint Moore Rd Ste 305

Boca Raton, FL 33496

• Ambetter
  • AvMed
  • Freedom Health
  • Molina Healthcare

Learn about Dr. Roger

Dr. Roger's Experience

Dr. Roger's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Infectious Disease Medicine

• Diabetic Foot Conditions
  • Diverticulitis
  • Endocarditis
  • Fungal Infections
  • HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus)
  • Hepatitis
  • Meningitis
  • Mycobacterial Infections
  • Osteomyelitis
  • Pneumonia
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Sinusitis
  • Skin Diseases
  • Syphilis Infections
  • Travel-Related Infections
  • Traveler's Diarrhea
  • Tropical Diseases
  • Tuberculosis
  • Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
  • Varicella Zoster

• Rahc
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed
  • Travel Medicine and Tropical Diseases Certification, C-Trop Med
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Roger has no media or publications listed.

• French
  • Haitian Creole

Dr. Roger does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Roger and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Roger's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Roger to family and friends
Dr. Roger's Performance
Pompano Beach, FL |
Extremely knowledgeable - thorough - very personable - professional
Pompano Beach, FL |
Warm , welcoming,companionate . Dr. Rogers goes the extra mile to make sure that all your needs are met. You are treated like family.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
As a patient, I found Dr Roger to be a: Very Compassionate, Friendly, Personal. She also takes time to explain everything. AWESOME Dr.
Dr. Roger is compassionate and extremely knowledgeable.
in Pompano Beach, FL |
Thank for the service Dr Roger.
in Deerfield Beach, FL |
I have nothing but praise for this doctor and her staff. They are very friendly, but more importantly, extremely efficient and thorough. They almost make being sick a pleasure.
in Fort Lauderdale, FL |
Dr Roger is awesome and has a very reassuring and calming manor about her and her office staff are the best. Very professional and courteous, friendly and helpful.
Dr. Roger is probably the best doctor I've seen; she actually listens to what I say and is always sure to ask if I have any more questions at the end of the appointment. With her, it's not about rushing to the next patient for $$ but it's about what's best for you. She knows her stuff and most importantly, she cares. She'll even answer your questions by phone! Everything is transparent here; your health records are available to view via online portal; staff are accommodating and friendly; A++.
Delray Beach, FL |
As a patient, I have found Dr Roger to be professional and empathetic towards me. I would have no hesitation in recommending her to others who require medical attention in her field of expertise.
Lake Worth, FL |
Very personable, takes time to explain everything well. First doctor to explain labs with clear understanding, one section at a time
in Lake Worth, FL |
I only wish I could use Dr Roger as my primary care physician. She is without doubt the best doctor I've experienced. I was being treated for cellulitus and a fungal infection by Dr Roger and she made follow up calls to check on my progress. How many doctors do that? She even came into the office on a day she wasn't scheduled to be there to allow me to come see her when I suspected the cellulitus had returned. Unbelievable! Couple that with an office staff who are friendly yet professional
Boca Raton, FL |
Dr. Roger is a very skilled and compassionate doctor.
in Miami, FL |
Since my 1st visit everyone there was so nice & helpful. The wait time is..well there barely is one so no point in talking about that. ?? The Dr. is great & super nice. So glad I found them!??????????
Lake Worth, FL |
Very friendly and clean environment she also explained this in a way I could understand. My appointment was on July 25 I was call to see if I could come in early I liked that they done that.
in Boca Raton, FL |
Dr. Marie Roger is a excellent person as a doctor and she's care about every single person. I appreciate the way she treats me and a friends that goes over there also. I definitely recommend her to everyone I know. Thanks Dr Roger!
in Boca Raton, FL |
Great service received from the all team: The Doctor and the assistant Patricia! Very thankful with them!
in Boca Raton, FL |
i'm pacient of dr.roger, before i met her i was sick for 6 months...she tooked the time to understand my problems, she and her great staff helped a great deal...thanks to her i'm in my way to healthy. she has a great , pacient and competente staff. i' happy a found her.
Homestead, FL |
I wish I could recommend this doctor. She is so nice. Unfortunately, she is also not as much of a researcher as her title or online profiles indicate. She should do more testing before handing out medication. If she reads this review, I am sure she will agree. Her training is unique, and that gives her an advantage in SOME infectious diseases, but I would venture to guess that she has not had firsthand experience with much of these illnesses or had the privilege of being the one who cured them.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Dr Roger is great! She takes her time to talk to you and makes sure you're understanding. Her staff is on top of things, they are very nice and efficient
in Coconut Creek, Fl |
Very thorough and patient doctor. She listens and explain the minute of details to you. One of the best doctors I've ever been to.
in Greenacres, FL |
Dr. Roger has been my infectious disease provider for several years now. I started with her at a group office and have followed to her new office which is and looks professional. Dr. Roger is very thorough and takes the time to explain my labs and any attention she needs to give to the benefit of my health.
in Boca Raton, FL |
The service provided was exceptional and very professional. I felt welcome and the ambiance was warm, friendly and very inviting. The entire staff expressed their genuine concern for my wellbeing. Five stars and more..........
in West Palm Beach, Fl. |
This was my first visit with Dr. Roger and I am very impressed. A lovely lady, very knowledgeable and expressed genuine concern......like I was her only intrest. How refreshing. I would recommend her highly.
Have you seen Dr. Marie Roger, MD?
Are you Dr. Roger?

• Freedom Health
    Freedom Network
  • Molina Healthcare
  • Optima Health
  • Preferred Health Plan, Inc.
  • Worker's Compensation