Dr. Marie Brice, MD

Dr. Marie Brice, MD

Family Medicine | Female

Brice Medical Center 300 Washington Ave Elizabeth, NJ 07202 Get Directions

Dr. Marie Brice, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Elizabeth, NJ. She is 53 years old and has been practicing for 15 years. Dr. Brice is affiliated with Valley Hospital and Trinitas Regional Medical Center.

Dr. Brice's Experience

See how Dr. Brice's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Brice

Dr. Brice accepts 14 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Brice has admitting privileges.

Dr. Brice's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Brice to family and friends
1.8
Dr. Brice's Performance
    GOOD
    GOOD
in Elizabeth, NJ |
Dr. Brice is unprofessional and uncaring with her patients. She does not deserve her title. She seems to be in the business for two things: the title and the salary that goes with it. Her patients are the least of her concerns. Do not put your health under her care!
FRAUD, FRAUD, FRAUD!! The office was not suppose to charge me anything because they bill my insurance company directly, however I was billed $100 cash out of pocket plus they processed a claim for $160 through my insurance company. I had to fight with the receptionist Jennifer in addition to Dr. Marie Brice. Once I advised the doctor I would be pressing fraud charges, she quickly changed her tune and told me I could pick up the money. FIRST AND LAST TIME I WILL EVER VISIT THIS OFFICE!!
Elizabeth |
She seems to rush through your exam not really listening to what you have to say. I explained a few symptoms I've had and constant pain but she just prescribed pain killers which is just a temporary fix. Doesn't seem too concerned about my concerns. She's too sassy for my liking. I will be looking for another doctor.
in Elizabeth, NJ |
After a short wait Dr. Bruce came in and met with me. She was quite thorough in explaining the care needed to heal my injury. I was very happy with my experience.
in Elizabeth, NJ |
I went to Dr. Brice for my physical exam. She did all the blood work necessary and told me she would call with the results. This is the third week I have been calling for the results and she has not answer or return my calls. Granted we had a big snow storm, but this happened this past weekend and this is the third week already and no phone call yet. I also told her about some symptoms I was having and she did not paid any attention to it. I am still in pain and searching for a new Dr.
Have you seen Dr. Marie Brice, MD?
Are you Dr. Brice?

Compare Dr. Brice

}

Dr. Brice's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Brice has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

Why It Matters: Dr. Brice's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

• Allergies
  • Arthralgia - Purpura - Weakness Syndrome
  • Asthma
  • Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)

Saba University School Of Medicine

Graduated in 2002

• French

Dr. Brice does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Brice and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Dipstick Urinalysis